PDA

View Full Version : New archer

Xiz
01-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Been playing pally for awhile and would like to get back to my level 10 archer, currently in all dex but would like to be a survival bird, is dex/str bird good, and if so what attributes are the best?
Thanks

KingFu
01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Pure dex fo sho.

noobmigo
01-13-2011, 08:33 PM
pure dex no sho. Plat store hamma bird for beast effect.

KingFu
01-13-2011, 08:35 PM
pure dex no sho. Plat store hamma bird for beast effect.

Do you know how much plat you'd need to get enough to buy a hammer for every level? If he was making a twink, then yeah sure, but he's leveling this guy from my understanding.

Greek
01-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Dumb all points into Dex.

If you have fast fingers and good with combos, you will be killing ALOT.

The more things you kill the less things that kill you : P

Snub
01-13-2011, 09:34 PM
purebred dex!

Zerious
01-13-2011, 11:39 PM
for survival in mobs, warbirds (str/dex) can take more hits than full dex, which can easily combo the crap out of anything too fragile. On the flipside, if for some reason they can take the combo, chances are you're screwed. You can pull off the same combo as a warbird. Don't expect it to kill, but don't expect to BE an easy kill either, even against full dex birds, warbirds can hold their own.

This is info for lvl 20 pvping

Edit: Also, when fighting other birds, typically the match belongs to whomever can complete the combo first (which is usually repulse.) One thing I try doing is repulse at the start, since they most likely are spazzing their combo out all at once. This way you can root them and slap them around while they recharge their skills at low health. :D

Thedexarcher
01-24-2011, 11:57 PM
pure dex seems good :)