PDA

View Full Version : Arcane packages

kmcl
07-28-2014, 03:24 PM
I have a suggestion good idea in my opinion, and I would like to give me your opinion: Pets "Arcane" would like to buy also be achieved with a lot of "Platinum" for example:
"A package Glacian, Slag and Breezaga 2500Platinum" Sure this is a preference to people who have "Real Money" But there forget that these have the same chance of being purchased with "Gold" game with effort .
This idea is pretty good for people who are incoformes by the possibility of obtaining these in the "Locked Crates" And also people will be more satisfied by the fact that he used "good" money without the possibility of disgust.
Comentenme their ideas, improvements and opinion thereon.

Riptank
07-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Pet rarity concept will be lost. Not a good idea.

kmcl
07-28-2014, 11:56 PM
In fact there are already many pets Arcane the term will remain the same because its high price Platinum would not be very marketable and for all.

Xeusx
07-29-2014, 12:34 AM
Arcane pets will be not cost for platinum, NEVER.
Not a good idea.

Prahasit Prahi
07-29-2014, 01:05 AM
I don't like it with Arcane Pets because they will be more eggs because they are many crazy people who are ready to spend thousands of plats and if we keep up in this way pet rarity goes away.

The Idea would be good if they sell like Mythic Pack like three mythic eggs for 650 plat or like 2 mythic pets and one good legendary rare pets for 500 plat like this might be a good one in my opinion.

Andrisber
07-29-2014, 01:59 PM
This idea is just the worst...