PDA

View Full Version : Singe's fix is coming or not?

Titanium
07-28-2014, 04:21 PM
Alright, after collecting all of the feedback so far and having a discussion with the devs, the following changes will be made to Nekro and the Undead Whelp questline:

1) An arcane egg will no longer be required as a crafting component. This will be replaced with a different Arcane crafting component that is TBD.

2) Nekro's stats will be re-evaluated to bring him more in line with existing Arcane rarity pets. New stats will be announced at a later date.

And, on a related note, the development team will also take a second look at Singe's stats, and work to incorporate past feedback to bring him more in line with existing Arcane pets.

I'm happy to hear Singe will get fixed and I'm excited to see the results. Before everything that may come with this fix let's have a tought where Singe needs a fix actually. Personally i would prefer something like crit and the stun to be fixed at the rate that it says in the description ( 40% ) .

Glacian & Hj decreased in price because they released legendary pets almost with same stats like those 2. Next event can bring another legendary pet with insane stats that can make Singe worthless. So what you guys think about Singe?

I own a Singe... and I am pretty disappointed about what it can do in PvP.

Riptank
07-28-2014, 04:26 PM
I don't have singe but I think it should have a mana regen :)

keikali
07-28-2014, 04:27 PM
I don't have singe but I think it should have a mana regen :)

LOL, dis guy.

Titanium
07-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Mana regen = no fix

Initial stats = no fix

Riptank
07-28-2014, 04:34 PM
LOL, dis guy.

Oh it's a twink perspective bdw, or does it already has mana regen? I suggested it since its vital especially when you 1v1 with rouge. Rouge nowadays only drain warrior's mana to win, when your out of mana your dead and your pet is becoming useless.. Not sure in end game though.. and lastly make his stun/terrify/panic or what ever it has to be more effective (I heard it's not). yeah can add %crit, but for warrior like me I don't prefer it much. %dmg is already ok with me :)

Beuefres
07-28-2014, 09:27 PM
I agree, they should add crit and fix the stun...I would probably use my singe then.

Frohnatur
07-28-2014, 09:38 PM
I think it needs a buff visually.

Its dead ugly and has a way too big head. Also its wings are not usable for flight. There is no fire coming out of his mouth when he attacks (and yes, his attack needs a buff to, 216 is laughable). The feet are way too big too, it must be a torture to walk around on this rocks.

Usually whelps, puppies, chicks etc are cute creatures. This is not. But instead of at least looking malicious and vile it looks just ugly (did I mentioned his eyes? A disaster! It has eye sacks!!)

Please buff singes appearance.

Thanks sts

Bless
07-29-2014, 06:53 AM
I agree, they should add crit and fix the stun...I would probably use my singe then. Rip samael

Bangbam
08-02-2014, 01:11 PM
lmao there fixing the stats not
doing a make-up on singe.

famousfame
08-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Guys guys come on seriously if sts say they will fix then they will fix, my sources say will be buffed by December 2015 just in time for new arcane pet Tom and Jerry. :p

Sent from a galaxy far far away!!!!!

Coolskies
08-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Guys guys come on seriously if sts say they will fix then they will fix, my sources say will be buffed by December 2015 just in time for new arcane pet Tom and Jerry. :p

Sent from a galaxy far far away!!!!!

Omg too funny!! :chuncky:

Titanium
08-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Singe needs crit and the stun fixed. Glacian has crit , Samael Has crit , SNS has crit , Nekro has crit. Even the mythic counterpart of Singe has 12% crit.
To be honest i can say Scorch is better than Singe in PvP. I dont know why they nerfed Singe's initial stats... That was a cheap move... Singe is not op even with the initial stats. Now it costs 20m. I hope whats coming next with this pet will deserve all that gold i paid for it.

I hope the fix is not just visual.

Anyona
08-03-2014, 06:31 AM
I went ahead and brought myself a singe due to the upgrade. Singe needd some crit and I think changing it's stun to a panic or terrify would be better since there is stun immunity.

Speedofsound
08-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Singe needs crit and the stun fixed. Glacian has crit , Samael Has crit , SNS has crit , Nekro has crit. Even the mythic counterpart of Singe has 12% crit.
To be honest i can say Scorch is better than Singe in PvP. I dont know why they nerfed Singe's initial stats... That was a cheap move... Singe is not op even with the initial stats. Now it costs 20m. I hope whats coming next with this pet will deserve all that gold i paid for it.

I hope the fix is not just visual.
If they give it crit and a better stun it will make the other arcane pets useless. It does not have crit because it gives exponential stat increase.

epicrrr
08-03-2014, 11:59 AM
On aesthethics... singe is the only arcane pet with no visual effects, apart from it being colored red now it should have something shiny.

FluffNStuff
08-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Rip samael

Passive heal / mana, passive spreading stun, active Banish ...

Gonna take a pet with every other stat/ability to have a chance at killing Sam and that one already got nerfed :)

Titanium
08-03-2014, 03:41 PM
If they give it crit and a better stun it will make the other arcane pets useless. It does not have crit because it gives exponential stat increase.

That's not true. Samael could easily compete with that. Is supposed to be a better arcane pet each season . Well Singe is the worst pet for all arcanes ( in PVP )

Speedofsound
08-03-2014, 03:42 PM
That's not true. Samael could easily compete with that. Is supposed to be a better arcane pet each season . Well Singe is the worst pet for all arcanes ( in PVP )
Id be okay if it got either crit or a better stun but both would blow others out of the water

Madnex
08-03-2014, 05:02 PM
They mentioned they're looking to buff it not change the statistics fundamentally. So no more crit-dreaming. Stun to panic would be an acceptable buff.

inkredible
08-03-2014, 05:06 PM
they should buff it back to its original stat

Titanium
08-03-2014, 05:31 PM
They mentioned they're looking to buff it not change the statistics fundamentally. So no more crit-dreaming. Stun to panic would be an acceptable buff.

Damn...... You could atleast let me dream until they came with the announcement. I got use to get disappointed Muahaahahaha