PDA

View Full Version : Assist-kill

Filthyness
07-28-2014, 05:15 PM
In the last couple of days i noticed that people ks ( kill-steal ) alot , so i thought about adding something beside kills and deaths in pvp , which is assists , meaning if you damage someone and this damaged player dies in less than 5 or 10 seconds by someone else , you get an assist point , this would really show alot of appreciation , for players who play as a team , hope you take it into consideration , and im certain that my fellow players in the forums got some improvements on this idea , feel free to post .

Visiting
07-28-2014, 05:32 PM
I feel like this would promote ganging...

Filthyness
07-28-2014, 06:52 PM

how ?

Visiting
07-28-2014, 06:54 PM
You get a kill for helping someone kill someone else...

Bless
07-28-2014, 06:57 PM
"In the last couple of days people have been ksing"

Ksing has been happening since the first day of pvp, and ik because I was there

Filthyness
07-28-2014, 10:07 PM
"In the last couple of days people have been ksing"

Ksing has been happening since the first day of pvp, and ik because I was there

" i noticed " i usually see this but in the last couple of days i have seen hardcore ks , besides whats the difference ? , its not the idea here .

Filthyness
07-28-2014, 10:41 PM
@bless btw you are supposed to give your opinion on the suggestion , you just criticized something which is totally out of main idea

Cero
07-29-2014, 02:37 AM
It would be nice if sts adds more content in pvp but this guy has a point.

Having "kill assist" would highly promote ganging.
The horror of seeing "leechers" in pvp is something That shouldn't happen.

@filthy, if you hate getting KS'ed too much then try to master the "art of KS" xD

SacredKnight
07-29-2014, 04:39 AM
I just want to ask, in TDM the concept of "ganging" should be encouraged in my perspective. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want people to feel bullied but TDM stands for team death match and essentially the basis of normal TDM's is that the team helps each other to kill the enemy. So if people always 1v1 and don't help then isn't TDM redundant?
Shouldn't then it just be an FFA? Or a 1v1?

Filthyness
07-29-2014, 11:58 AM
It would be nice if sts adds more content in pvp but this guy has a point.

Having "kill assist" would highly promote ganging.
The horror of seeing "leechers" in pvp is something That shouldn't happen.

@filthy, if you hate getting KS'ed too much then try to master the "art of KS" xD

its indeed an art , but as a rogue its really easy to master it .

Matutd
07-29-2014, 12:17 PM
Sounds to me like you're playing pvp wrong, the only thing that promotes ganging is moving away from your team.

Filthyness
07-30-2014, 12:39 PM
You get a kill for helping someone kill someone else...

not a kill , an assist point

Filthyness
07-30-2014, 12:42 PM
and fyi the pvp is designed for 5 vs 5 , so in a clash this would really work if its programmed correctly and as stg always does professionally

Bless
07-30-2014, 02:05 PM
So every clash you win, you'll get 5 assist kills? People can get hundreds of thousands of assist kills then. That's hilarious. Just do a charged nox and done you've got 5 'assist' kills in a clash.

Wouldn't it promote ganging too?
*when you see a couple of players fighting*
*gang*
Kills for ganging

Filthyness
07-30-2014, 02:30 PM
So every clash you win, you'll get 5 assist kills? People can get hundreds of thousands of assist kills then. That's hilarious. Just do a charged nox and done you've got 5 'assist' kills in a clash.

Wouldn't it promote ganging too?
*when you see a couple of players fighting*
*gang*
Kills for ganging

oh ic so during the clash you gonna leave your team to die and try to get an assist point ?
oh and one more thing ganging is allowed and its part of the game , im sure you know that dont you ?
#lookwhostalking

Bless
07-30-2014, 07:55 PM
oh ic so during the clash you gonna leave your time to die and try to get an assist point ?
oh and one more thing ganging is allowed and its part of the game , im sure you know that dont you ?
#lookwhostalking You'd get an assist kill anyways.

#GangingIsNotFun
#Don'tComplainWhenIGangyou (following your logic ;))

Filthyness
07-30-2014, 09:33 PM
You'd get an assist kill anyways.

#GangingIsNotFun
#Don'tComplainWhenIGangyou (following your logic ;))

i wont complain after all your guild name is magnum
#staysolidmagdonalds

Energizeric
07-31-2014, 01:35 AM
Is this basketball or hockey? You want an assist? REALLY?

Speedofsound
07-31-2014, 01:46 AM
#staysolidmagdonalds
I dont like magnum however calling it magdonalds is really depressing and even tho mcdonalds is trashy i love it so much <3 #gettingfatallday

Filthyness
07-31-2014, 02:57 AM
I dont like magnum however calling it magdonalds is really depressing and even tho mcdonalds is trashy i love it so much <3 #gettingfatallday

who said im talking about magnum ? i just happen to misspell McDonalds with magdonalds #autocorrectorsucks

Gensin
07-31-2014, 07:25 AM
#staysolidmagdonalds

Gensin
07-31-2014, 07:27 AM
who said im talking about magnum ? i just happen to misspell McDonalds with magdonalds #autocorrectorsucks

What does macdonals even have to do with this?
and yeah autocorrect.

Bless
07-31-2014, 07:30 AM

who said im talking about magnum ? i just happen to misspell McDonalds with magdonalds #autocorrectorsucks That's why you always get farmed lol.

Cero
07-31-2014, 08:35 AM

who said im talking about magnum ? i just happen to misspell McDonalds with magdonalds #autocorrectorsucks That's why you always get farmed lol.
Dont be to harsh bless for Theyre already crying ingame.

(if you can't take a joke then idk what you're taking:) )

Bahahaha

Bless
07-31-2014, 11:35 AM

Bahahaha I've heard they started to ridicule some magnum members's (inc. mine) appearance which is pretty saddening.

Nice sig btw.

Speedofsound
07-31-2014, 12:22 PM
#thisreplymademefacepalm

Filthyness
07-31-2014, 12:48 PM
I've heard they started to ridicule some magnum members's (inc. mine) appearance which is pretty saddening.

Nice sig btw.

first of all you only gang and run unless you have a block and still you die with your gang and block, second of all dont start rumors without evidence , who made fun of you or your fellow guildies ?

Filthyness
07-31-2014, 12:51 PM

Bahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_TiJ-ouEsU&hd=1 part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFSBwzSehGE&hd=1 part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHHgdb9HX6U&hd=1 part 3

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2iRy-j1DU&hd=1

:* love yall

Bless
07-31-2014, 06:20 PM
I've heard they started to ridicule some magnum members's (inc. mine) appearance which is pretty saddening.

Nice sig btw.

first of all you only gang and run unless you have a block and still you die with your gang and block, second of all dont start rumors without evidence , who made fun of you or your fellow guildies ? Hypocrite. You block all the time, Rip.

You blocked our clash game today yet your team still lost (annihilated is more approptiate), that's really sad. Hali was nice enough to sit and make it 4v4, but when he left you called another to make it 5v4.

Block more rip. Block more.

Filthyness
07-31-2014, 06:48 PM
Hypocrite. You block all the time, Rip.

You blocked our clash game today yet your team still lost (annihilated is more approptiate), that's really sad. Hali was nice enough to sit and make it 4v4, but when he left you called another to make it 5v4.

isnt this your guild master ?

Filthyness
07-31-2014, 06:55 PM
oh i mean why judging you by your guild master acts ? even though he represents his members but to make everything crystal clear , and to prove the word " lv 41 pro rogue " on your sig wrong ....

a pro rogue doesn't gang , at least when you gang i dont run and i still get some kills of course you get more kills " unfair kills " ,
however i dont run immediately when im outnumbered sometimes 4 vs 1 i fight and i get kills , even though i have been playing as a rogue for a month only , i find it ridiculous that an old player like you doesn't have the decency to play fair .

Bless
07-31-2014, 07:08 PM
oh i mean why judging you by your guild master acts ? even though he represents his members but to make everything crystal clear , and to prove the word " lv 41 pro rogue " on your sig wrong ....

a pro rogue doesn't gang , at least when you gang i dont run and i still get some kills of course you get more kills " unfair kills " ,
however i dont run immediately when im outnumbered sometimes 4 vs 1 i fight and i get kills , even though i have been playing as a rogue for a month only , i find it ridiculous that an old player like you doesn't have the decency to play fair . Give me a time and place and I'll 5v1 you :)

Am I the GM of magnum? No. So why would I care if Barz blocks or not? That's not proof of me blocking you so your argument is nullified.

Didn't you see my sig quote? "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". I don't have any moral restrictions in a pvp game, especially in AL and especially when you, a famous blocker/ganger, are around.

You go as low as using scorn to debuff the team you are blocking so please make sure your hands are clean before pointing fingers. Block more Rip. Block more.

Edit: Requesting thread lock.

Filthyness
07-31-2014, 07:39 PM
Give me a time and place and I'll 5v1 you :)

Am I the GM of magnum? No. So why would I care if Barz blocks or not? That's not proof of me blocking you so your argument is nullified.

Didn't you see my sig quote? "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". I don't have any moral restrictions in a pvp game, especially in AL and especially when you, a famous blocker/ganger, are around.

You go as low as using scorn to debuff the team you are blocking so please make sure your hands are clean before pointing fingers. Block more Rip. Block more.

lol at famous blocker/ganger , do as Romans do ? then why are you crying about us blocking ? , and the screenshots shows that you are ganging :O , the " famous " ganger is you , however i dont have SS shots of you blocking you did block me couple of times however i dont find it interesting enough to screen-shot it , and if your guild blocks me , ill block them , as simple as that , stop crying please .

Filthyness
07-31-2014, 07:48 PM

one last thing , you misunderstand the quote " when in Rome do as the Romans do " , its about adapting with the customs of a society .

Bless
07-31-2014, 08:11 PM

one last thing , you misunderstand the quote " when in Rome do as the Romans do " , its about adapting with the customs of a society . I'm not mistaken. I understand the quote fully. It could be seen as me adapting to the current endgame pvp styles.

Zeus
07-31-2014, 08:13 PM
I'm not mistaken. I understand the quote fully. It could be seen as me adapting to the current endgame pvp styles.

Currently, customs of a society is that blocking is frowned upon so it still doesn't make sense as blocking is not a custom of society. Therefore, it still does not make sense and is utilized incorrectly.

Bless
07-31-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm not mistaken. I understand the quote fully. It could be seen as me adapting to the current endgame pvp styles.

Currently, customs of a society is that blocking is frowned upon so it still doesn't make sense as blocking is not a custom of society. Therefore, it still does not make sense and is utilized incorrectly. Who said I was talking about blocking? It could be ganging or cheap play. I dislike blocking and being blocked myself.

Zeus
07-31-2014, 08:56 PM
Who said I was talking about blocking? It could be ganging or cheap play. I dislike blocking and being blocked myself.

Ganging and cheap play is still not a custom of society. As long as it is not accepted, it cannot and will never be a custom of society. Therefore, that quote does not fit. I'm not trying to be mean though, please don't mistake it as that! I know people have been giving you a hard time lately due to the guild wars and whatnot. Notice how I didn't interfere in the rivalry between you and Filthy?

I'm just showing you that you're using the quote incorrectly. You almost had it interpreted correctly but not quite.

Bless
07-31-2014, 09:12 PM
Who said I was talking about blocking? It could be ganging or cheap play. I dislike blocking and being blocked myself.

Ganging and cheap play is still not a custom of society. As long as it is not accepted, it cannot and will never be a custom of society. Therefore, that quote does not fit. I'm not trying to be mean though, please don't mistake it as that! I know people have been giving you a hard time lately due to the guild wars and whatnot. Notice how I didn't interfere in the rivalry between you and Filthy?

I'm just showing you that you're using the quote incorrectly. You almost had it interpreted correctly but not quite. Hmm but I thought that you can adapt that quote and it doesn't have to be about the customs in the society. I was linking it to general happenings in pvp. Is that incorrect also?

Zeus
07-31-2014, 09:19 PM
Hmm but I thought that you can adapt that quote and it doesn't have to be about the customs in the society. I was linking it to general happenings in pvp. Is that incorrect also?

If you're using a quote to describe something, it's generally pretty rigid. Otherwise, one would have all sorts of misinterpretations. This is my opinion though and the way I've been taught. I'm not infallible either. :)

Gensin
08-01-2014, 02:33 AM
lol at famous blocker/ganger , do as romans do ? Then why are you crying about us blocking ? , and the screenshots shows that you are ganging :o , the " famous " ganger is you , however i dont have ss shots of you blocking you did block me couple of times however i dont find it interesting enough to screen-shot it , and if your guild blocks me , ill block them , as simple as that , stop crying please .

omg, soo ironic! Xd

Gensin
08-01-2014, 02:37 AM
I'm pretty sure, That Hammurabi, The King of Babylon that made that saying "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" will be reality or virtually. S0.o.N..

Limsi
08-01-2014, 04:14 AM
Hypocrite. You block all the time, Rip.

That's pretty nice despite the blocking going on.

on topic: I don't think the implementation of assist will be complicated. I'm sorry but usually "assists" happen only on sport-related rpg/s. I see where you're coming from though

Gensin
08-01-2014, 09:29 AM

however i dont run immediately when im outnumbered sometimes 4 vs 1 i fight and i get kills , even though i have been playing as a rogue for a month only , i find it ridiculous that an old player like you doesn't have the decency to play fair .

You cant just simply say this, Thats like smellier than a dead wish, even tho you preserve it with your lies.
Haven't you ever gang in your entire mmo life? Ei.

Bless
08-01-2014, 09:33 AM

You cant just simply say this, Thats like smellier than a dead wish, even tho you preserve it with your lies.
Haven't you ever gang in your entire mmo life? Ei. Of course he gangs, lol.

Filthyness
08-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Of course he gangs, lol.

ofc i do , you just said it you dont have restrictions in pvp , and towards you neither do i

Bless
08-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Of course he gangs, lol.

ofc i do , you just said it you dont have restrictions in pvp , and towards you neither do i I'm glad you feel the same way.

Kingumar
08-02-2014, 01:00 AM
The art of ks o.0. basically means land a killing blow.