PDA

View Full Version : NEW character idea

jonathanroachq2
07-28-2014, 06:48 PM
I have always wondered what it would be like to run around with a penguin toon! Just imagine what a penguin would be like in black smoke or in mount fang!! Better yet what about seeing a penguin in the NEW content map coming out! Imagine the skills for a penguin like for its attack it could have ice, ice shard, ice blast, ice storm!! The combo for its attack could be ice storm plus ice shard put together and you get a storm of shards!!! Its buffs could be heal and ice armor!! Also when u debuff enemys I always thought what if a penguin could turn a enemy in to a solid Ice cube for 5sec and drain there life and it could be called (ColdFusion), another debuff I also wondered about is what would happen if you could make water turn into a huge hand that grabs the enemy restraining him/her/enemy from moving for 3sec allowing you to retreat to heal or allowing you to attack him/her/enemy giving u a chance to kill your target or damage your target, also when you use this debuff called (water restricted) it gives you plus 8armor when its (level 1) and gives you plus 1.5 damage for 15sec at (level 1)!!! Other good skills the penguin would need is mana regeneration and the ultimate power to revive others who have fallen sts best idea!! All together I have put 2years of thought into this idea and I'm still on the verge to complete this idea I got! So far I think I got 50% of the idea complete but I still need to finish off my research for this NEW character idea!! Ever since I started to play this game the very first day it came out I new this would be a epic and really fascinating adventure!! It would be a exciting moment for me if a devoloper or a mod would comment on this telling me its not a bad idea or this sounds really fantastic and a great way to make a new opportunity for all the pocket legend players to try a NEW skill tree and its advantages in the pocket legends adventure!!! Or just seeing this idea could be taken into consideration and might be a dream that will come a reality!!! All my life I have had over 1million ideas in my head when I play games but I'm so scared to say them because i always think someone will be negative and say your dumb or thats not even worth someone's time or where did you graduate from clown school. :'( I'm a teenager who takes disrespect and mean people very serious and it upsets me and causes me to get scared and start to cry all I want to do is help with ideas and information on new glitches and hacks people use to cheat makeing the games unfair to others!! Thank you sts if you view this and like my idea! Also I would like to ask you sts if you like this idea would you be willing to let me give you more? If you get this sts let me know so I can see your reply to this!!!!!

aav5224
07-28-2014, 06:55 PM
There is already a penguin

aav5224
07-28-2014, 07:04 PM
Instead we should have a butterfly

jonathanroachq2
07-28-2014, 07:14 PM
Theres a bear, bird, fox, mage and a rhino no penguin but a butterfly sounds really good too if you want I can research ideas for a butterfly character!!! And post them to sts!!!