PDA

View Full Version : Venom Returns!

Xanthia
01-13-2011, 08:15 PM
This is Xanthia reporting in from a long absence from the game! To long and unexpected. Family and Real Life issues were pressing and now the pressure has been releaved the guild is going to be back and running stong!

I do not believe that any other information needs to be released.

If anyone needs to inquire any further information please go to our forums!

KingFu
01-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Xanthia!!! Don't know if you remember me, but I remember you! How are ya man? Been a LONG time. Any of the members from it still around? Forgot who was in it:)

Kossi
01-13-2011, 08:17 PM
hey! i dug up your guild thread a few days ago :P

Xanthia
01-13-2011, 08:17 PM
I do remember you! I am well thanks, how are you?

Everyone is still here! I am going to need a week or so to get organized, however we will be up to par, very soon!

Kossi
01-13-2011, 08:19 PM
oh, and join AEO.

KingFu
01-13-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm good:) Thanks for asking. Sorry to hear about the family and issues in real life. I am glad to see you back:)

Sounds great! I was actually wondering the other day what happened to Venom. Right now the biggest guild(s) are AEO (alterras elite organization) and There are a few others around but that's the big one. Legend died out, and so did avengers if you remember them, not surr if you were still around for avengers. But ya, a ton has changed game but at the same time, it's the same old game!

Rebel
01-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Hey there Xanthia. I've just recently began getting a little active in the Spacetime forums again. I'm still unsure whether to begin involvement in-game full time.

Inching
01-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Xanthia!!! Don't know if you remember me, but I remember you! How are ya man? Been a LONG time. Any of the members from it still around? Forgot who was in it:)

Mystic who...?

KingFu
01-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Hey there Xanthia. I've just recently began getting a little active in the Spacetime forums again. I'm still unsure whether to begin involvement in-game full time.

REBEL!!! HAVE YOU RETURNED?!?!?!? WANNA MAKE ME A SIG?:p

Rebel
01-13-2011, 08:36 PM
REBEL!!! HAVE YOU RETURNED?!?!?!? WANNA MAKE ME A SIG?:p

I've returned on the forums. Still not sure about in-game. Also unsure whether to start up sig creations again.

KingFu
01-13-2011, 08:41 PM
I've returned on the forums. Still not sure about in-game. Also unsure whether to start up sig creations again.

You should deffinately go in game, at least for a taste. So much added content, and I'll help you level. Add mysticaldream, kingfu, and hotpocketleg if you do please. I'll be sure to help:)

As for the sigs, really up to you, but if you choose to start it up again, be sure to add me to the list if you don't mind:)

Really awesome to see you again though. Been wondering where you were. Last time I saw you I transferred gold for you from one alt to another :p

Rebel
01-14-2011, 10:04 AM
You should deffinately go in game, at least for a taste. So much added content, and I'll help you level. Add mysticaldream, kingfu, and hotpocketleg if you do please. I'll be sure to help:)

As for the sigs, really up to you, but if you choose to start it up again, be sure to add me to the list if you don't mind:)

Really awesome to see you again though. Been wondering where you were. Last time I saw you I transferred gold for you from one alt to another :p

I started playing a little yesterday. Bought the new maps and played some dungeons.

Let's get this thread back on topic. I know Azrael is still here after seeing him in-game. Not sure about the others.

Xanthia
01-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Rebel it is only a matter of time! :)

TwinkTastical
01-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Dayuuum... Welcome back all you bad *** mofos.

icantgetkills
01-14-2011, 10:54 AM
All the oldies coming back wheres haroldiv?

Xanthia
01-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Thank you for the Welcome. I have not seen haroldiv yet, hopefully he shows up soon!

icantgetkills
01-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Yer I hope so I was one if the fnord oldies :L haha I'll play with u I'm level a swamps acc now that will be level 35 max.. Called
Ancientswamps

Other accs - icantgetkillz / icangetkillz / stophamertime / skittleparty / irunthearena / adopted

Zeus
01-14-2011, 12:55 PM
All the oldies coming back wheres haroldiv?

Haroldiv's account got banned with the banned incident. I'm afraid he will never come back unless he makes a new account :(.

BlasterBird
01-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Welcome back people who I don't know about, but seem extra important :D

KingFu
01-14-2011, 05:06 PM
Haroldiv's account got banned with the banned incident. I'm afraid he will never come back unless he makes a new account :(.

Even if it wasn't I don't see him coming back.

Zeus
01-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Even if it wasn't I don't see him coming back.
Oo, why not?

TwinkTastical
01-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Oo, why not?

Hes too busy writing programs for the CNC --- Really expensive manufactuering machine he works on, making ipad cases and that sort of thing.

Zeus
01-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Actually, his girlfriend is pregnant, and he received a job promotion. That's why he quit, and there's a slim/to no chance of him ever making a return.

Oo Harold is having a baby! I loved his youtube video though! Btw Banned! Thanks for having my back!

KingFu
01-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Ya, I heard about his soon to be kid, and how he was getting caught up in work, so like banned said, I really doubt he'll come back.

Xanthia
01-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Honestly, can we beat the pulp out of the same words any more?
Basically 2 pages are dedicated to determining if Haroldiv is coming back. Have that conversation in the Off-Topic forum.

KingFu
01-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Honestly, can we beat the pulp out of the same words any more?
Basically 2 pages are dedicated to determining if Haroldiv is coming back. Have that conversation in the Off-Topic forum.

Sry xanthia, ever since the community got larger, threads scatter across all topics :)

Xanthia
01-14-2011, 08:12 PM
It's ok, I just was getting a little bit frustrated that every time I would check to see a new comment it would be someone else confirming or the same person reconfirming the same thing they said a few minutes ago. However, it is no big deal.

icantgetkills
01-14-2011, 08:13 PM

After all hes done he got banned what did he do o.O

Cascade
01-14-2011, 08:44 PM
I saw harold on N.O.V.A 2 about a week ago...