PDA

View Full Version : Elondrain Mythic Gun is bugged :/

hakoom7
07-28-2014, 07:05 PM
So I heen checking the gun shield, basically now mages can have an armor just like rogues but we still die easly so I checked the gun shield and turn out its not really working

Here some pics

This without gun shield ..
99401 99402

Now this with gun shield..
99404 99405

And this pics of my status with and without gun shield, check my armor

99406 99407

keikali
07-28-2014, 07:13 PM
Actually I believe that is how it works. The shield is only for aesthetic display purposes only, but the armor boost is being calculated and applied.

hakoom7
07-28-2014, 07:18 PM
Actually I believe that is how it works. The shield is only for aesthetic display purposes only, but the armor boost is being calculated and applied.

How its applied and im receiving same damage o.o

FluffNStuff
07-28-2014, 07:27 PM
According to your pictures it is working. 250 armor on blocks 6% and those are lower. Take 50 attacks with it on and 50 with it off. Check the max/min and then report back.

hakoom7
07-28-2014, 08:44 PM
According to your pictures it is working. 250 armor on blocks 6% and those are lower. Take 50 attacks with it on and 50 with it off. Check the max/min and then report back.

Iv already done that and its same damage, the pics I made are the first hits iv got, had no time to keep going for another 50 to make perfect pics, and I dont think 250 armor means only il receive 665 dmg instead of 669 dmg -.-

FluffNStuff
07-28-2014, 09:13 PM
Iv already done that and its same damage, the pics I made are the first hits iv got, had no time to keep going for another 50 to make perfect pics, and I dont think 250 armor means only il receive 665 dmg instead of 669 dmg -.-

The 665 instead of 710 and the 620 instead of 669 would make sense. There is 40 point range in that first pic, make sure you are comparing max to max and min to min.

Morholt
07-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Hadn't seen stats of ring and gun together.
...and that's without a pet. *drool*

Ninjasmurf
07-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Hadn't seen stats of ring and gun together.
...and that's without a pet. *drool*

He's using elixir, mages can't get 845 damage :)

Ninjasmurf
07-28-2014, 09:53 PM
Yeah the shield on gun isn't real, rogues will still one shot you. I've actually been 1 shot with guns shield and glacian's aa on.

Zeus
07-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Yeah the shield on gun isn't real, rogues will still one shot you. I've actually been 1 shot with guns shield and glacian's aa on.

Rogues one shot each other, what makes mages invulnerable to this?

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 12:25 AM

Ok.. Do mages 1 shot rogues?

Visiting
07-29-2014, 12:40 AM
Ok.. Do mages 1 shot rogues?
I could probably one shot a lvl 3 Rogue :disillusionment:

Frohnatur
07-29-2014, 01:14 AM
rogues are OP in PVP is what I'm sayin' for months now. Op Op Op Op.

No shield will change this. Won't it, STS? loool never.

grzena1982
07-29-2014, 02:20 AM
Ur forgetting that an additional 150 armor doesnt bear that much effect overall.

Every shot or skill attack applies diff dmg, so u would need a sample of 50-100 attack with/without shield to compare average. U will find that the armor proc does work. I happen to die less often with a shiels on.

supersyan
07-29-2014, 06:19 AM
Rogues 1-2-3 shot 6k+hp 2k+ armor war. No surprise here. End game war death now depends on Jugg. Jugg fail = death,

Bless
07-29-2014, 06:40 AM

Ok.. Do mages 1 shot rogues? No.

What makes mages OP in situations against rogues is that mages can 2 shot us anytime - look at the damage dealt by a lightning + fb or a lightning + ice combo.

Whilst rogues can only one hit mages on aimed shot crits without their arcane shield.

This makes us vulnerable at anytime of the fight because we have no realistic buffs (veil dmg is broken so it's hardly useful). Just putting another perspective out there, and the smart mages know this already which is why they excel in 1v1s.

Also, the Mage shield does indeed work as proven by your screenshot; you do see a damage difference. Even if the shield doesn't work, your OP root proc definitely works so be happy you get two procs.

Haligali
07-29-2014, 06:59 AM
No.

What makes mages OP in situations against rogues is that mages can 2 shot us anytime - look at the damage dealt by a lightning + fb or a lightning + ice combo.

Whilst rogues can only one hit mages on aimed shot crits without their arcane shield.

This makes us vulnerable at anytime of the fight because we have no realistic buffs (veil dmg is broken so it's hardly useful). Just putting another perspective out there, and the smart mages know this already which is why they excel in 1v1s.

Also, the Mage shield does indeed work as proven by your screenshot; you do see a damage difference. Even if the shield doesn't work, your OP root proc definitely works so be happy you get two procs.

20% dodge on razor shield or 20% armor on shadow veil is pretty good, mages have no buffs. charged razor removes root too.

Rare
07-29-2014, 07:32 AM
Seems the proc is doing what it is suppose to. Five attacks add 150 armor.

Now, whether the armor is working properly is a different story. Doesn't seem like it has anything to do with the gun though. Likely, as fluff hinted at, you don't have a large enough sample size to see the difference.

Bless
07-29-2014, 07:40 AM
No.

20% dodge on razor shield or 20% armor on shadow veil is pretty good, mages have no buffs. charged razor removes root too. Not the gun proc.

keikali
07-29-2014, 07:44 AM
Fun fact: Most moderators play a Rogue class.

Frohnatur
07-29-2014, 11:43 AM
Critical % is the possibility you have to make a critical attack. It's damage depends on int/dex/str and what skill your using.

If your a rogue this critical can be used to 1 shot full arcane mages, have fun.

there u go. Out of context, but at least honest.
(Apologies to ninja for using her quote without asking)

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 12:03 PM
there u go. Out of context, but at least honest.
(Apologies to ninja for using her quote without asking)

His* -.-

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 12:06 PM
No.

In 1v1s mages sometimes have the advantage but in clashes rogues can easily hide behind tanks and when the mages shield breaks, it's over. I hate when rogues act like they're not the most op class.

Instanthumor
07-29-2014, 12:11 PM
The armor works, it's not bugged.

Dwertyq
07-29-2014, 12:20 PM

I think they can just look around in expedition camps you'll see some :)

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 12:23 PM

Nope. the max dmg mages can get without elix is under 770

hakoom7
07-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Seems the proc is doing what it is suppose to. Five attacks add 150 armor.

Now, whether the armor is working properly is a different story. Doesn't seem like it has anything to do with the gun though. Likely, as fluff hinted at, you don't have a large enough sample size to see the difference.

Actually its 5 shots adds 250 armor

hakoom7
07-29-2014, 06:02 PM

You ruined the fun i have while getting so much pms of "u have an amazing dmg" from randomes xD

hakoom7
07-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Fun fact: Most moderators play a Rogue class.

Its more fun tbh, my main is mage but iv been playing as rogue for a month

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 06:26 PM
You ruined the fun i have while getting so much pms of "u have an amazing dmg" from randomes xD

Lol

Rare
07-29-2014, 06:28 PM

Only if theyre on elixir

Your gun must be better than mine :p

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/30/jyhaganu.jpg

Instanthumor
07-29-2014, 06:34 PM

150 armor*

Which realistically... Isn't much

Ihateppl
07-29-2014, 07:06 PM
Hakooms SIG makes me feel uncomfortable, and a little turned on I admit.

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 08:36 PM

Lmfao o_ O

Beuefres
07-29-2014, 08:45 PM
Errrr

Bless
07-29-2014, 09:23 PM
No.

In 1v1s mages sometimes have the advantage but in clashes rogues can easily hide behind tanks and when the mages shield breaks, it's over. I hate when rogues act like they're not the most op class. What about rogues? We have 300 more permanent armor but we are shieldless all clash. We are squishy too.

Mages can hide behind tanks too remember.

Not saying anything about our power. Just putting a perspective.

Energizeric
07-29-2014, 09:29 PM
What about rogues? We have 300 more permanent armor but we are shieldless all clash. We are squishy too.

Rogues have enormous dodge. Everyone on this forum seems to say that you cannot dodge skills, but my experience in game tells me something completely different.

Just today I was "testing" this theory against an end game rogue with max gear (elondrian bow, arcane ring, etc.), and in 5 fights in a row, I failed to stun this rogue even once. I started every fight with a charge fireball (I have all 5 fireball upgrades) and then used slag panic. All 5 times both stun attempts failed and I was dead before fireball cooled down to try it again.

The only thing sorcerers have going for them is the 2 seconds of immunity from shield. Aside from that, the actual shield damage reduction that comes after those 2 seconds is pretty useless and you are dead within 2-3 seconds against a good rogue. Warriors take longer to kill you, but you cannot kill them even if they don't fight back as they can heal faster than you can cause damage.

The best way to have a positive KDR if you are a sorcerer is to stay way back and shoot from a distance and try to get a few kills before the rogues break through and take you out. Either than or farm other sorcerers. 1 vs 1 against well geared pro rogues and warriors is no competition at all.

Bless
07-29-2014, 09:36 PM
What about rogues? We have 300 more permanent armor but we are shieldless all clash. We are squishy too.

Rogues have enormous dodge. Everyone on this forum seems to say that you cannot dodge skills, but my experience in game tells me something completely different.

Just today I was "testing" this theory against an end game rogue with max gear (elondrian bow, arcane ring, etc.), and in 5 fights in a row, I failed to stun this rogue even once. I started every fight with a charge fireball (I have all 5 fireball upgrades) and then used slag panic. All 5 times both stun attempts failed and I was dead before fireball cooled down to try it again.

You can't dodge skill DAMAGE e.g. you can't dodge an aimed shot.
You can dodge skill STUNS e.g. fireball stun.
You can dodge charged normal attack stuns e.g. Charged bow stun.
You cannot dodge pet TERRIFIES/PANICS e.g. slag panics can't be dodged.

Simple mechanics. Of course, it's a chance to panic on slag so it's probably just your luck. If you want you can see mages like Dirtyarry in 1v1 action and he stuns most of the time.

Energizeric
07-29-2014, 09:39 PM
If you want you can see mages like Dirtyarry in 1v1 action and he stuns most of the time.

Samael

If you can't afford this one pet, might as well not bother with end game PvP.

Rare
07-29-2014, 09:41 PM
You can't dodge skill DAMAGE e.g. you can't dodge an aimed shot.
You can dodge skill STUNS e.g. fireball stun.

I'm not much of a pvper, but this seems like a huuuuuuge advantage for rogues.

Bless
07-29-2014, 09:41 PM
If you want you can see mages like Dirtyarry in 1v1 action and he stuns most of the time.

Samael

If you can't afford this one pet, might as well not bother with end game PvP. Have you tried an equally geared rogue that wears something other than a samael? I think you're missing out on gear eric.

hakoom7
07-29-2014, 09:53 PM

The only thing sorcerers have going for them is the 2 seconds of immunity from shield. Aside from that, the actual shield damage reduction that comes after those 2 seconds is pretty useless and you are dead within 2-3 seconds against a good rogue. Warriors take longer to kill you, but you cannot kill them even if they don't fight back as they can heal faster than you can cause damage.

The best way to have a positive KDR if you are a sorcerer is to stay way back and shoot from a distance and try to get a few kills before the rogues break through and take you out. Either than or farm other sorcerers. 1 vs 1 against well geared pro rogues and warriors is no competition at all.
I totally agree with you, if u think about it we have shield rmor and gun armor and we still very easly killed, not to mention the annoying over time cooldown for fireball and shield, they both need to reduce their cooldowns.

hakoom7
07-29-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm not much of a pvper, but this seems like a huuuuuuge advantage for rogues.

Yes it is.. but ... your not much of pvp player !!! XD

hakoom7
07-29-2014, 09:58 PM

Thanks jon, job well done on the sig :D

Energizeric
07-29-2014, 10:12 PM
It's very simple..... You win in PvP by depleting your opponent's health faster than they can deplete yours...

In the case of sorcerer vs rogue, we have lower armor, similar health, lower dodge, lower damage, lower crit, and longer cool-downs for our skills.

As a result of this, we have to land twice as many blows to win a fight against an equally geared rogue. In seasons 2-4, our advantage was that we could stun rogues, while they did not really have an effective consistent way to stun us. So by stunning, we can land more blows and sometimes win the fight.

Now in season 6, we actually get stunned more than we stun. So there is no way to win a fight against a rogue unless you have much better gear than they do.

As for warriors, it's very simple.... A sorcerer cannot cause enough damage to kill an equally geared warrior even if the warrior does not fight back. If the warrior just stands in the same spot and uses HOR and Juggernaut only, he will heal faster than a similarly geared sorcerer can cause damage. So if the sorcerer consistently causes stuns and plays the fight perfect, at best it will be a stalemate. Otherwise the warrior will eventually win.

The few sorcerers who are good at 1 vs 1 have max gear and they win fights against opponents who are not as well geared as they are. Other than that, sorcerers are little more than a support class, and are not made for 1 vs. 1. In clashes we are useful because we have lots of AoE skills which work good on groups. So in a clash, if the warrior does a good job at protecting us and tanking well, then overall we can hit for the most damage considering AoE damage applied and damage from curse.

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 11:32 PM
Have you tried an equally geared rogue that wears something other than a samael? I think you're missing out on gear eric.

Bless, a couple days ago I was 1 shot by a rogue using all Tarlok gear, exp bow and malison pet. I had on arcane ring, wild amulet of brut and full mythic set+samael.

Do you think this is fair? Do you realize that when mages shield is gone we are weak blue frogs?

Instanthumor
07-30-2014, 12:05 AM
As a result of this, we have to land twice as many blows to win a fight against an equally geared rogue. In seasons 2-4, our advantage was that we could stun rogues, while they did not really have an effective consistent way to stun us. So by stunning, we can land more blows and sometimes win the fight.

Last I checked, you were using Slag. You need at least one of two things to beat a rogue. Stun (panic) and crit. Slag's AA is unreliable and he gives gives absolutely no crit at all. You can't win using Slag, it's a worthless pet in 1v1's. If you don't have enough gold for Samael (who gives high crit and has a reliable panic AA as well as passive panic), I would just sell your Kershal or mythic gun, whatever you have, and buy Samael. You're better off with Samael and an Expedition Rifle than Slag (in your case) and a mythic gun.

As for warriors, it's very simple.... A sorcerer cannot cause enough damage to kill an equally geared warrior even if the warrior does not fight back. If the warrior just stands in the same spot and uses HOR and Juggernaut only, he will heal faster than a similarly geared sorcerer can cause damage. So if the sorcerer consistently causes stuns and plays the fight perfect, at best it will be a stalemate. Otherwise the warrior will eventually win.

I (and any other experienced 1v1 mage) can prove you wrong on this one buddy.

The few sorcerers who are good at 1 vs 1 have max gear and they win fights against opponents who are not as well geared as they are. Other than that, sorcerers are little more than a support class, and are not made for 1 vs. 1. In clashes we are useful because we have lots of AoE skills which work good on groups. So in a clash, if the warrior does a good job at protecting us and tanking well, then overall we can hit for the most damage considering AoE damage applied and damage from curse.

I disagree with you here. Sorcerers are more of a 1v1 class than they aren't a 1v1 class. Against arcane ring/mythic bow rogues, the ideal build would be fire, ice, lightning, and shield. 2/3 of these offensive skills are single target (ice and lightning). Note: single target. For you, I'd just stop whatever you're doing (because there's obviously something wrong) and try something else. Idk man, but all the other people I helped found themselves rather successful in vsing... but what can I say... it's not the racket, it's the guy behind the racket that makes the difference.

Frohnatur
07-30-2014, 12:34 AM
curse is the only thing that brought me to warmonger. Took me a year (bad ping).

Haligali
07-30-2014, 02:48 AM
Not the gun proc.

are you sure about it? charged razor removes root its in the skill description, and 2 rogue told me already that it works against gun proc.

Alhuntrazeck
07-30-2014, 07:17 AM
I can generally kill same geared rogues and warriors with magma claymores and mythics (without sam - stunlocking warriors, smh). If you need help in 1v1s hmu IG eric, I can give you a good build vs rogues.

The mythic gun is the best thing that ever happened to mages besides the shield buff...the damage is great, procs are amazing - if you know how to do it, PvP isn't as hard (with full mythics) as it was the previous season.

BTW - my build doesn't include 3 attack skills. I lack the crit and damage necessary, so I make do with curse. Again, PM me if you need help.

Instanthumor
07-30-2014, 11:31 AM
BTW - my build doesn't include 3 attack skills. I lack the crit and damage necessary, so I make do with curse. Again, PM me if you need help.

You won't be able to kill arcane ring/mythic bow/samael rogues with curse, js. It's not as effective as another offensive skill.

Madnex
07-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Dodging a fireball stun is much rarer than 45% dodge would let someone outside PvP believe.

Instanthumor
07-30-2014, 12:31 PM
Dodging a fireball stun is much rarer than 45% dodge would let someone outside PvP believe.

I can attest. In all of my 1v1 career, I honestly never seen a rogue dodge the first fireball stun.

Madnex
07-30-2014, 02:11 PM
I can attest. In all of my 1v1 career, I honestly never seen a rogue dodge the first fireball stun.
There have been situations where rogues with over 45% dodge have clearly been unaffected so either hit% has something to do with it (eg. below 45% dodge the hit% ensures there's always a stun) or since the occurences are so few, perhaps the fireballs were not charged.

Care to test this later?

biunabis
07-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Id hate to say this..but for once i agree with instanthumor...he knows what hes talking about....i eat 90 percent of rogues for dinner...and now with gun 90 perceny of claymores fall also

Instanthumor
07-30-2014, 03:45 PM
There have been situations where rogues with over 45% dodge have clearly been unaffected so either hit% has something to do with it (eg. below 45% dodge the hit% ensures there's always a stun) or since the occurences are so few, perhaps the fireballs were not charged.

Care to test this later?

If you have a mage you're willing to level up to any one of my twink levels... Sure

Instanthumor
07-30-2014, 03:47 PM
If you have a mage you're willing to level up to any one of my twink levels... Sure

Or... If you have a rogue I can borrow

Madnex
07-30-2014, 03:49 PM
This shouldn't take long, skills are not affected by gear so worst case we can try this with L5's. This needs to be cleared out; people are running around claiming rogues dodge stuns and panic/terrify AA's.

Crowsfoot
07-30-2014, 04:02 PM
Check the armor progression of damage reduction. Its heavily artificial for warrior with multiple plateaus.

Use a similar method to what I used on the mob scaling thread awhile back. It will take you several hours, but will tell you immediately if the proc is glitched.

Energizeric
07-30-2014, 05:47 PM

Well, against a fully geared end game rogue yesterday they dodged every single one I threw at them. When I asked her what she was doing to dodge it, she said "I countered it", and when I asked what that meant, she wouldn't answer. But it clearly wasn't working for me, and this is NOT the first time this has happened to me. I have all 5 upgrades to Fireball and I do know how to charge a skill.

Somehow I manage to keep a positive KDR, but just barely (this season probably 12 kills for every 10 deaths), and I attribute this to me having better gear than most players. But if I was to go into CTF in a pro players room with everyone geared with samael and arcane rings, then I wouldn't win a single battle. In Season 4 I had a 4/1 KDR and made all the PvP leaderboards. I'm not doing anything different than I did in season 4, but the stuns just don't work like they used to. In season 4, Fireball followed by Slag's panic was almost an automatic win against a rogue. Now I'm lucky if even one of those 2 stuns works. So either STS made changes to those stuns, or else I would attribute it to rogues having higher dodge now.

Also, I'm unable to do well in CTF in general as the CTF arena is more suited to rogues and warriors. Sorcerers need more open space to kite the enemy and utilize the rifle's range, and you just don't get that in CTF. I do much much better in TDM where my KDR is double that of CTF. We really need some more PvP arenas, perhaps something in between CTF & TDM, like a more open space than the CTF arena, but not as open as Trulle's Forest.

As for whether the increased armor of the rifle is working, it's hard to say as I now have much higher armor with new gear than I previously had. I do notice I survive longer in clashes, but that could be due to the Ancient Druid armor with the Wild Talisman amulet. Between both of them my armor is about 250 more than it used to be, so that could be the difference and not the rifle. I'm really not sure and haven't tested enough. I'm assuming that since we now see the actual stats on the stat page, that the rifle's armor proc does work since I do notice it on the stat page. But no, it is not going to stop you from being one-shot by a rogue. I think you need 1800+ armor and/or 5000+ health for that. Realize that warriors that have 7000+ health and 2000+ armor can be taken down by a rogue with 2-3 good hits.

nelson131
07-30-2014, 08:40 PM
smh.......when evenly geared, mages are still the weakest. i dont play ctf, but in tdm, i can kill 70% of legendary geared mages, ofc, i get 2 shot by mythic gun mages...... but i only use legendary gear. so mages are still the weakest.

Bless
07-30-2014, 08:44 PM
smh.......when evenly geared, mages are still the weakest. i dont play ctf, but in tdm, i can kill 70% of legendary geared mages, ofc, i get 2 shot by mythic gun mages...... but i only use legendary gear. so mages are still the weakest. In Tdm, rogues hit harder than when they're in CTF (because of the 10% damage nerf in CTF).

Instanthumor
07-30-2014, 08:51 PM
Well, against a fully geared end game rogue yesterday they dodged every single one I threw at them. When I asked her what she was doing to dodge it, she said "I countered it", and when I asked what that meant, she wouldn't answer. But it clearly wasn't working for me, and this is NOT the first time this has happened to me. I have all 5 upgrades to Fireball and I do know how to charge a skill.

Somehow I manage to keep a positive KDR, but just barely (this season probably 12 kills for every 10 deaths), and I attribute this to me having better gear than most players. But if I was to go into CTF in a pro players room with everyone geared with samael and arcane rings, then I wouldn't win a single battle. In Season 4 I had a 4/1 KDR and made all the PvP leaderboards. I'm not doing anything different than I did in season 4, but the stuns just don't work like they used to. In season 4, Fireball followed by Slag's panic was almost an automatic win against a rogue. Now I'm lucky if even one of those 2 stuns works. So either STS made changes to those stuns, or else I would attribute it to rogues having higher dodge now.

Also, I'm unable to do well in CTF in general as the CTF arena is more suited to rogues and warriors. Sorcerers need more open space to kite the enemy and utilize the rifle's range, and you just don't get that in CTF. I do much much better in TDM where my KDR is double that of CTF. We really need some more PvP arenas, perhaps something in between CTF & TDM, like a more open space than the CTF arena, but not as open as Trulle's Forest.

As for whether the increased armor of the rifle is working, it's hard to say as I now have much higher armor with new gear than I previously had. I do notice I survive longer in clashes, but that could be due to the Ancient Druid armor with the Wild Talisman amulet. Between both of them my armor is about 250 more than it used to be, so that could be the difference and not the rifle. I'm really not sure and haven't tested enough. I'm assuming that since we now see the actual stats on the stat page, that the rifle's armor proc does work since I do notice it on the stat page. But no, it is not going to stop you from being one-shot by a rogue. I think you need 1800+ armor and/or 5000+ health for that. Realize that warriors that have 7000+ health and 2000+ armor can be taken down by a rogue with 2-3 good hits.

Just for the record, I tested fireball stun. Results: 500/500 charged fireballs stunned Madnex's 40%+ dodge rogue (+mali buff).

You can't dodge a fireball stun.

Madnex
07-30-2014, 08:57 PM
Just for the record, I tested fireball stun. Results: 500/500 charged fireballs stunned Madnex's 40%+ dodge rogue (+mali buff).

http://i.imgur.com/TXzmDzW.png
Most of the times were without Malison dodge buff but point is made.

Energizeric
07-30-2014, 11:08 PM

Then perhaps someone can explain why mine doesn't work. Maybe I need to write to STS support? It hasn't worked since season 4.

Instanthumor
07-30-2014, 11:10 PM
Then perhaps someone can explain why mine doesn't work. Maybe I need to write to STS support? It hasn't worked since season 4.

Maybe... Tried charging it?

Energizeric
07-30-2014, 11:27 PM
Maybe... Tried charging it?

Yes, always.

Instanthumor
07-31-2014, 12:26 AM
Yes, always.

I honestly doubt it... You're probably just fireballing a rouge while they're under the stun immunity... Doesn't seem right. PM Asphynxia (madnexnub) and go test.

Haligali
07-31-2014, 06:53 AM
You cannot dodge pet TERRIFIES/PANICS e.g. slag panics can't be dodged.

You can dodge slag and samael panics. You cannot dodge Whim pull, Vixen push, S&S damage pools and some other pets aa.

Madnex
07-31-2014, 07:31 AM
You can dodge slag and samael panics. You cannot dodge Whim pull, Vixen push, S&S damage pools and some other pets aa.
In a test pool of 50, none of the failed terrify AA's displayed the dodge sign over the rogue. Whim/Vixen/SnS just always hit.

Bless
07-31-2014, 08:07 AM
In a test pool of 50, none of the failed terrify AA's displayed the dodge sign over the rogue. Whim/Vixen/SnS just always hit. They miss not dodge. The slag panic is a low chance and samael terrify is a high chance but still a CHANCE either way. Its impossible to dodge aa panics/terrify.

Zeus
07-31-2014, 07:58 PM
In a test pool of 50, none of the failed terrify AA's displayed the dodge sign over the rogue. Whim/Vixen/SnS just always hit.

A pet AA does not show up as a attack. If I'm not mistaken, this is the case with other pets like Singe as well. Proof? Shady and Surge AA not reflecting with curse & not showing up as a kill.

This is just a theory though! I'm not infallible. :)