PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Servers

cyrusrevange
07-29-2014, 12:44 AM
Is there something wrong with AL servers? Recently im facing so much unstable high ping sometimes high as 12 k ping which I never had before. My internet connection is very good and high speed and dont have any problem for other websites.

MoloToha
07-29-2014, 12:51 PM
Where are you from? If you and server are on the opposite sides of Earth, no wonder your ping will be high. The further you are from the server, the higher ping you get.

cyrusrevange
07-29-2014, 06:38 PM
Where are you from? If you and server are on the opposite sides of Earth, no wonder your ping will be high. The further you are from the server, the higher ping you get.

because of my job sometimes I need to be in other countries but I didnt have problem before.

Bloodskerr
07-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Having the exact same problem. I live in brazil, and ive played for 3 months.. Never had a bad ping until yesterday. And today again. Frequent lag and high ping. My internet is also very good.. Only thing i can think of is I logged before yesterday at my friends house with bad internet which caused high ping. Then when i got home to my good connection, it seems the bad ping followed. But i had done this other times with no problem.

Tendirin
08-01-2014, 11:20 AM
i live in North carolina and ping is very high Here too I think its the game itself i have high speed internet also