PDA

View Full Version : New tdm map

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 05:16 AM
Okay so I really hate playing team death match in pvp because all the noobs just lure trulle and get you killed cause they can't kill you. So I would really be happy for a new team death match map one without some stupid troll that instantly kills you if this was addressed more people would play tdm thanks for listening. :)

Gensin
07-30-2014, 02:47 AM
I def. agree of this, I think every month or week a new map should show..

Ipoopsy
07-30-2014, 02:32 PM
Okay so I really hate playing team death match in pvp because all the noobs just lure trulle and get you killed cause they can't kill you. So I would really be happy for a new team death match map one without some stupid troll that instantly kills you if this was addressed more people would play tdm thanks for listening. :)

It's call Capture the flag map.

GoodSyntax
07-30-2014, 04:43 PM

We call dat....strategerie

Look, if you don't like the environmental aspect of TDM, then don't do it. It is no different than complaining about the tree huggers, people taking advantage of corners to avoid line of sight attacks, or squishies hiding behind tanks. It's all strategic use of the environment you are in.

It's like going 1v1 against an Arcane Ring rogue with Mythic bow, dying and then saying "noob try that without the ring and bow".

Bless
07-31-2014, 07:28 AM

We call dat....strategerie

Look, if you don't like the environmental aspect of TDM, then don't do it. It is no different than complaining about the tree huggers, people taking advantage of corners to avoid line of sight attacks, or squishies hiding behind tanks. It's all strategic use of the environment you are in.

It's like going 1v1 against an Arcane Ring rogue with Mythic bow, dying and then saying "noob try that without the ring and bow". Exactly.

People complain about hiding behind walls and trees in CTF/TDM and sniping from there. What's wrong with it? It's a skill. Walls are there for a reason right?

Samaeldavisjr
07-31-2014, 10:28 AM
all i have to say is "STOP GANGING!!"

-no
08-05-2014, 05:38 AM
Has trulle hit me, taken almost all my hp, and someone finishes me off? Yes, thousands of times. But tdm would be boring with no trulle, and if you play smart he can help you. If your losing becuase others are using trulle your being outplayed.

Haligali
08-06-2014, 03:58 AM
I think trull got more kills than Lavecina.

DeCruxify
08-06-2014, 07:20 AM
If smone has the ign trulle and is in LB, tat be awesome.

zwapper
08-06-2014, 09:46 AM
i like to play in tdm just bcoz of trulle!!!

On this map, i can kill op warriors by playing with trulle. i think, that is not an issue.
It is just like adopting to your environment and using it as your advantage. as a mage, tdm can be our advantage map. if you know how to play on this map