PDA

View Full Version : Laptop Compatibility

HGYjklo
07-29-2014, 08:46 AM
Hello I've updated my driver and I still can't initialize graphics. I think my laptop must just not be good enough. Can someone tell me if the Lenovo G505 with AMD Radeon HD 8400 graphics card is good enough to play on chrome? Please and thanks :)

MoloToha
07-29-2014, 12:47 PM
If I don't mistake, AL will run regardless of you graphics card power (if your graphics card is bad, game will just lag crazily, but still run). There should be a problem with your driver. AMD cards always have weird drivers. Try to do some magic in about:flags. Can't say something certain until you give at least a text of error. Or better contact support, they are definitely more experienced in this than me.

HGYjklo
07-30-2014, 03:27 PM
If I don't mistake, AL will run regardless of you graphics card power (if your graphics card is bad, game will just lag crazily, but still run). There should be a problem with your driver. AMD cards always have weird drivers. Try to do some magic in about:flags. Can't say something certain until you give at least a text of error. Or better contact support, they are definitely more experienced in this than me.

Thanks for posting. The exact error message is as follows:

Oops! Your graphics have failed to initialize! You probably need to update your video card driver!