View Full Version : anyone watch claymore/legend of korra?

EarnestPerson
07-29-2014, 12:51 PM
just got into season 3 of korra and it is so awesome!
apparently it is now online at nick.com, so if u got some time its one of the best anime they got these days.. really great themes and watchable for all ages

also claymore is a great favorite..altho it might be a lil inappropriate for this type of game forum??

anyone wanna discuss?

Spyce
07-29-2014, 03:34 PM
Have you seen EP8 of Season 3?
Plot Twist again..

Madnex
07-30-2014, 03:54 PM
Claymore is in my top 20! Join us at the appropriate thread. :D

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?135849-Anime-Lovers

Visiting
07-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Am I the only one wondering how he has 2 green bars with 9 posts and no thanked posts 0.o lol
Back on topic go to that thread Madnub linked!

CAK Vader
07-30-2014, 08:59 PM
just got into season 3 of korra and it is so awesome!
apparently it is now online at nick.com, so if u got some time its one of the best anime they got these days.. really great themes and watchable for all ages

also claymore is a great favorite..altho it might be a lil inappropriate for this type of game forum??

anyone wanna discuss?

Legend of Korra here! Ever watched the original avatar the last air bender series? It's awesome, better than Korra IMO :P

Euphemmia
08-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I also watch claymore. It was cool. Too bad they don't make season 2

CAK Vader
08-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Also watch mlp, princess Twighlight will love you forever

CaptainDerp
08-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Legends of korra is fake anime it sucks just like pokemon claymore is ok I seen better just saying I watched over 100 anime

Bless
08-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Actually I find TLAB better. I like it when they train and work hard for their bending instead of being born with the prowess. In the Korra series there is little progress and training for Korras bending. That's why Aang is a much better Avatar bending wise. Of course, Korra is living in the modern world and facing different situations but the fact that you see this bad mix of Archaic and Modern lifestyle/culture further worsens my depiction.

It is still a good show but I prefer to watch Legend of Aang again. Or maybe if TLAB was extended - THAT is sweet!

PL•ayer
08-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Yes^^

Korra sucked, atla was great

Dunno if they're gonna make the earth and fire avatars, hope so tho