PDA

View Full Version : #ArcaneDeary

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 01:09 PM
So everyone knows deary is the most underrated pet in the game possibly, but what about those who actually like deary. Many other players and myself really want an arcane version of deary! It could easily be implemented into the game but should look like a fire deary or maybe a death deary. Just an idea throw some feedback and post your ideas about #ArcaneDeary maybe sts will actually give us our long awaited arcane deary! Please let others know we want arcane deary by putting #ArcaneDeary on posts!

MoloToha
07-29-2014, 01:13 PM
#ArcaneDeary I have tons of Deary eggs, when someone shouts in town "gimme an egg pliiz", I always give them Deary. +1 for arcane one!

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 01:20 PM
Yes exactly this guy the other day, he was new to arcane legends and
Asked me for an egg. I gave him a deary egg felt pretty nice about it I feel like many players and myself deserve arcane deary maybe just maybe I'll finally get that sweet arcane banner!

Kakashis
07-29-2014, 01:25 PM
the arcane one should be able to poop out regular dearies

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 01:30 PM
Lol^ that's pretty funny just imagine every day or every 8 hours your arcane deary lays a regular deary egg! Also it could.just randomly drop an egg in town for someone less fortunate to receive a free egg :)

Kakashis
07-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Lol^ that's pretty funny just imagine every day or every 8 hours your arcane deary lays a regular deary egg! Also it could.just randomly drop an egg in town for someone less fortunate to receive a free egg :)

Exactly! The solid gold vanity should drop the users real gold, but gives out +10 stats. And one you equip it, there will be a 24h cool down so when those rich people are in towns, the poor can collect!

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 01:55 PM
So true! Like if I'm in town and I see a new player and in need of an
Egg I shall use my magic power to make deary lay an egg for him and
All those will no longer laugh at deary! :)

Int
07-29-2014, 01:58 PM
Deary,Colton,Esteban UNITE! Combined into an arcane deer! Oh nope it came out as prance

Gess
07-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Deary,Colton,Esteban UNITE! Combined into an arcane deer! Oh nope it came out as prance

And Alejandro? :(

ChillyPepper
07-29-2014, 05:09 PM
umm.... if this would happen... ummm our guild halls.... umm yeah you wouldn't be able to enter them @.@ imagine you walk up to windmoore's guild castle and you cant enter cuz there are just tousands of deary's eggs popin out of the door 0.o