PDA

View Full Version : Respecting skills..

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 03:02 PM
I really think sts should add another way to respec other than 5plat. I think adding respec kits (like elix kits) would be a great way for sts to still make money and the non-plat buyers can buy them with gold and respec more to switch from pve and pvp.

Also consider adding 2 respec slots so we can make a build for pvp and pve without having to use plat every second.

Energizeric
07-29-2014, 03:07 PM
I just wish they would have separate respec of stats and skills. Not only is it a waste of plat to have to pay for both every time, but also a waste of time when I only want to change something small, yet I have to redo everything. I wish instead of having to redo everything from scratch you could just make a change, like subtract a skill upgrade and add a different one. Then a respec would be so much faster and I would be willing to pay for it more often.

Covert
07-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Title very misleading

I came here expecting to praise our skills not respecs :((((((( :grumpy::grumpy: :disillusionment:

Jurmans
07-29-2014, 04:07 PM
I just wish they would have separate respec of stats and skills. Not only is it a waste of plat to have to pay for both every time, but also a waste of time when I only want to change something small, yet I have to redo everything. I wish instead of having to redo everything from scratch you could just make a change, like subtract a skill upgrade and add a different one. Then a respec would be so much faster and I would be willing to pay for it more often.

Actually when u only have 3 plat the thing only respec ur skills:).

Ishtmeet
07-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Also consider adding 2 respec slots so we can make a build for pvp and pve without having to use plat every second.

^^^ This is an awesome Idea!

Rare
07-29-2014, 05:02 PM
I respect your skills

Goodfella
07-29-2014, 05:42 PM
+1 for 2 skill builds at same time to switch

Schnitzel
07-29-2014, 10:00 PM

I agree with Energizeric,
I don't like having to respec everything when i just want to respec my skills or only respec my attribute points..

Ninjasmurf
07-29-2014, 11:36 PM
Bumping this until dev comments :)

Haifer
07-30-2014, 12:15 AM
Also, there should be a confirmation on respecing skills. It's a crime that just because you added an upgrade you're stuck with it before you're even finished with your respec. You should be able to add and remove them inside of one respec until you're happy with what u have then finalize respec.

Endkey
07-30-2014, 12:26 AM
Change title to "Respecing Skills" and then i hope the devs will look into it lol..btw +1

-no
07-30-2014, 12:37 AM
I agree with all the ideas

Kreasadriii
07-30-2014, 01:02 AM
+1 for 2 skill builds at same time to switch

Totally agreed!

Remiem
07-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Great ideas, definitely. :) I'll pass them along to the devs and see what they think! In the meantime, we do free respec weekend from time to time, where we allow any user to respec without plat or gold. Keep an eye on the announcement section for the next one.

Ipoopsy
07-30-2014, 02:22 PM
Great ideas, definitely. :) I'll pass them along to the devs and see what they think! In the meantime, we do free respec weekend from time to time, where we allow any user to respec without plat or gold. Keep an eye on the announcement section for the next one.

Does that involve lvl 4 and under? I notice you can't respec those lvl

supersyan
07-30-2014, 09:40 PM
New skill system is going to be announced?:eagerness:

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 01:12 AM
I like this mod

Counterhit ph
07-31-2014, 04:47 AM

That is why Remiem is my favorite Moderator. Very active and looks out on the suggestions of players :)

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 07:01 AM
That is why Remiem is my favorite Moderator. Very active and looks out on the suggestions of players :)
Very Beautiful aswel :3

Kershy
07-31-2014, 02:35 PM

like in PL? i rly dont like that lols

Kershy
07-31-2014, 02:36 PM
2 builds would be awesome too :D