PDA

View Full Version : Level 33 pvp master

Ague
07-29-2014, 06:39 PM
I recently saw a level 33 player in ctf who was easily killing decent level 36 players. I've never seen it before or since, and I've been trying to figure out how he did it.

I was so impressed I took a screenshot (he was on my team). Here's what I know:

Weapon: elegant death
Attack: 194
Defense: 145
Health: 1581
Damage: 122

CTF kills: 12571
CTF deaths: 3704
CTF goals: 312
DM kills: 561
DM deaths: 114

That all of his stats were lower than mine and he was still doing way better than me baffles me. (I consider myself decent in pvp). His kdr is impressive enough, and the fact that he had over 300 flags is impressive too. I didn't think to see what powers he was using...

Any thoughts on how this player could be so sucessful?

Question
07-30-2014, 02:44 PM
He probably got his stats from low level pvping. I know some players who call themselves "pros" but got their stats and high kills from pvping against lower levels who are easy to kill.
Plus he could have just ganged and happened to get the kill, or got lucky with brim since that kills instantly without the need to work. My thoughts.

Ague
08-03-2014, 05:37 PM
He probably got his stats from low level pvping. I know some players who call themselves "pros" but got their stats and high kills from pvping against lower levels who are easy to kill.
Plus he could have just ganged and happened to get the kill, or got lucky with brim since that kills instantly without the need to work. My thoughts.

I could see why someone reading this would probably think those things -- it'd be my first conclusion too. But this player was actually good on his own, and that's what's so interesting about it. You can kind of tell when someone is hanging back and hoping to get gang kills with brim or swooping in late on fights. This guy wasn't doing that.

Heartxwolf
08-04-2014, 04:33 AM
Stats is not the only way to tell he is "pro player". The other players played with him knew how he is and his name and fame.

Boogiez
08-05-2014, 01:17 AM
well bro you can never say who is pro who is noob same has fake kdr and some has their tactics with negative kdr:livid:

Ague
08-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Stats is not the only way to tell he is "pro player". The other players played with him knew how he is and his name and fame.

Alas, seems like it'll remain a mystery.

erosion
09-02-2014, 12:29 AM
BTW what's his name?:smile:

Quannie
10-18-2014, 05:51 PM
It doesnt matter if he got his stats at low lvl or high lvl bcuz its pvp all pvls are fun he might have gotten bored at low lvl and trying out high lvl thats a good move btw wats his name ^