PDA

View Full Version : design your own vanity or gear

fiftyonecents
07-29-2014, 09:49 PM
Hello all!!

This thread is about having the option to change the color scheme of your gear or vanity.

I feel this would be a neat option to have in game.

for ex. you don't like the color of the goblin vanity go to the paint vendor and change the colors :)

you can pay with plat or use your gold as payment.....and maybe it can go into crafting for 8 hours or 12 hours

and when rdy you take it out of craft and equip and enjoy your new look :).

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA DOWN BELOW

Thanks for looking, have a good day.

Andrisber
07-30-2014, 04:43 AM
Idea is great but... The size of game will be increased and it will be too hard to fit it in the game, there are tons of vanities. But idea is cool

Markus Reynaldus
07-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Nooooo...

We will see Pink Steel Commando Vanity set if this happens :P or a polka dot Witch Vanity :)

#ArcaneDeary
#RebuffBulweak

mohjitsu
07-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Hello all!!

This thread is about having the option to change the color scheme of your gear or vanity.

I feel this would be a neat option to have in game.

for ex. you don't like the color of the goblin vanity go to the paint vendor and change the colors :)

you can pay with plat or use your gold as payment.....and maybe it can go into crafting for 8 hours or 12 hours

and when rdy you take it out of craft and equip and enjoy your new look :).

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA DOWN BELOW

Thanks for looking, have a good day.

Good idea for customization but for mobile game like this I doubt this will happen.

Andrisber
07-30-2014, 04:10 PM
Nooooo...

We will see Pink Steel Commando Vanity set if this happens :P or a polka dot Witch Vanity :)

#ArcaneDeary
#RebuffBulweak

And what is wrong with it? I would love a pink set for warrior! *.*