PDA

View Full Version : Skills... a new way to think about them?

Quientar
07-30-2014, 01:46 AM
What do you all think of having skill items (items that can be equipped that grant an extra skill). These items could also have upgrade gems (just as class skills have upgrades).

The idea was originally posted http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167042-Something-to-Spice-up-Guild-life (here) as part of an event idea, so original intent is for event specific skills use able in multiple events.

Eski
07-30-2014, 02:11 AM
This idea is pretty cool ! But how about to bring just some new skills ?

Goodfella
07-30-2014, 03:33 AM
This idea is pretty cool ! But how about to bring just some new skills ?

They will bring an update about skills they said.
I hope soon :D #cantwait#

Jurmans
07-30-2014, 03:36 AM

If I'm correct since the tindirin expansion they've promised the arena to get scaled up -_-".

Sirnoobalot
07-30-2014, 04:21 AM
No point in making these threads coz they won't look.

Eski
07-30-2014, 05:09 AM
No point in making these threads coz they won't look.

More skills or equip with skills?
Cause more skills are possible...

Quientar
07-30-2014, 07:43 AM

Sts promised a skills system upgrade, but don't know status on it.

But I was playing around with an event idea (see link in first post) when this idea hit me...equip that provides skills that are better against event bosses than normal skills (sorta like specialized skills) but use able anytime (even though better in the/any event atmosphere). Was just a crazy thought.

octavos
07-30-2014, 09:08 AM
I see like a power skill..like a ultimate power move not to be confused with a charged skill..like after taking so much damage it fills a power attack that can kill or high damage enemies on screen. EG: wearing a special amulet or ring that can fill up by getting damage. these can be saved for bosses or tons of enemies in a solo run..just imagine in a team run O.O

Eski
07-30-2014, 09:57 AM
Wt1 in 10 sec? Lol