PDA

View Full Version : PvP. What's the big fuss?

RedRyder
05-11-2010, 01:58 PM
All I hear is everyone raving about pvp coming and how the game needed pvp.
I think pvp is obsolete compared to the coming updates.
I honestly think guilds and quests and maybe even pets will be the highlight of the updates.

Pvp sounds like it'll get old fast, and based purely on luck. Everyones sporting the new pink gear and what ever, so it all depends on your luck finding the good drops, then if you have the same stats and gear and all that, what's gonna help you win?

Luck.

I don't see what skill this requires and it's why I don't think pvp is all that serious to be celebrating about. Yes it's cool and something new, but come on.

Tone it down a notch people. It's not that s e r i o u s.

I'll probably get flames but idc.
Who agrees with me? I known I can't be the only one

Demarrer
05-11-2010, 02:02 PM
PvP gives us something else to do other than running through the same dungeons repeatedly. Will it get old fast is a good question, and can only be answered after the release of 1.2. It all depends on how PvP works, which we obviously do not know.

I do however agree with the drops and luck you are speaking of. It seems at this point in time whoever has the best items will win, but like I said we can't judge something we haven't played.

RedRyder
05-11-2010, 02:09 PM
PvP gives us something else to do other than running through the same dungeons repeatedly.

That's what I said. And we'll see when it actually comes. I just think everyone needs to relax and stop hyping it up.
It's based on luck, so let's see how far that gets everyones excitement. They're gonna let themselves down.

If it's good and nothing like what I said, I'll gladly eat my words.
Space time never fails to surprise me, so like you said, we'll see when the update comes

Xervitude
05-11-2010, 02:20 PM

You arent the only one.

Banned
05-11-2010, 02:21 PM
That's what I said. And we'll see when it actually comes. I just think everyone needs to relax and stop hyping it up.
It's based on luck, so let's see how far that gets everyones excitement. They're gonna let themselves down.

If it's good and nothing like what I said, I'll gladly eat my words.
Space time never fails to surprise me, so like you said, we'll see when the update comes

Skills will play a big part in PvP so strategy is somewhat involved.

Demarrer
05-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Skills will play a big part in PvP so strategy is somewhat involved.

I don't think skill will be as important as items will be unfortunately, which only hurts PvP.

However I will probably just commit suicide in the PvP arena when I see a crazy man with a dagger coming after me!!!!

Decker
05-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Actually, we're testing PVP right now - skills and knowing what order to use them seems to be the big strategy, at least at the higher levels.
Some crossbows are crazy powerful, but you start learning to hide around corners!

Demarrer
05-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Actually, we're testing PVP right now - skills and knowing what order to use them seems to be the big strategy, at least at the higher levels.
Some crossbows are crazy powerful, but you start learning to hide around corners!

I wanna test it!

Any news on when 1.2 will be submitted?

BTW Decker is a ballin name.

Banned
05-11-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't think skill will be as important as items will be unfortunately, which only hurts PvP.

However I will probably just commit suicide in the PvP arena when I see a crazy man with a dagger coming after me!!!!

Hmmm, I wonder who that crazy dagger wielding man is going to be *whistles*

Tobikuma
05-11-2010, 02:30 PM
I think PVP will be awesome in that its going define players game ability
(yea Im talking about the well.... idiots vs people who are innovative and play thier class well, and hopefully shut some bragging snot nose kids up)
I personally may PvP for sport, but its never been my thing.

to be complete honest I oppose PvP highly
Soon the town is going to be a bunch of PvP threats and brags
And I HATE spam...... Im a trader, I need to not only be able to sell but to hear who wants to buy, until auction comes out.

Obliteration
05-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Lol glad you know nothing about Pvp, it's going to be the best thing ingame.

Demarrer
05-11-2010, 02:35 PM

It could be the best or worst depending on how it is done.

I have faith it will be good, but there is always that chance.

Banned
05-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I think PVP will be awesome in that its going define players game ability
(yea Im talking about the well.... idiots vs people who are innovative and play thier class well, and hopefully shut some bragging snot nose kids up)
I personally may PvP for sport, but its never been my thing.

to be complete honest I oppose PvP highly
Soon the town is going to be a bunch of PvP threats and brags
And I HATE spam...... Im a trader, I need to not only be able to sell but to hear who wants to buy, until auction comes out.

Chicken: "What about my momma?"

Bear: "Nuttin yo, I didn't say nuttin."

Chicken: "You sure bout dat?"

*Pulls out a dagger*

Chicken: "What chu know bout dis? Huh, punk."

Bear: "So dats how you wanna do it huh? Ancient Swamps, 3:00, be there."

Random guy: "We don't need these chicken on bear crimes! Think of the children!"

That's how we do it in the Haven.

RedRyder
05-11-2010, 02:38 PM

Are you kidding me? What's gonna be so great -.- it's nothing in comparison to what other updates are bringing.

Dizko
05-11-2010, 02:40 PM
I can't see a pvp match lasting very long.

RedRyder
05-11-2010, 02:44 PM
i can't see a pvp match lasting very long.

thank yoooooooooou

BugMage
05-11-2010, 05:51 PM
PvP is a big part of any succesful game-without it people become bored and quit the game, resultibg in the company loseing profit.

So everyobe enjoys it, and the company keeps makin some profit.

Violentsaint
05-11-2010, 06:06 PM
yer im not rly that pumped for pvp, but anythings better than farming frogmar right?

RedRyder
05-11-2010, 06:42 PM
yer im not rly that pumped for pvp, but anythings better than farming frogmar right?

This is also correct. But pvp won't get you drops will it? Lol, it'll be cool tho something new,
but I don't think it's worth all the hype people are giving it. It's the other future updates that
should be getting it, which I btw, can't wait for.

Quests guilds pets and an overworld, sounds way more epic to me.

Endless
05-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Chicken: "What about my momma?"

Bear: "Nuttin yo, I didn't say nuttin."

Chicken: "You sure bout dat?"

*Pulls out a dagger*

Chicken: "What chu know bout dis? Huh, punk."

Bear: "So dats how you wanna do it huh? Ancient Swamps, 3:00, be there."

Random guy: "We don't need these chicken on bear crimes! Think of the children!"

That's how we do it in the Haven.

Once again, thank you very much, soda has shot from my nose from laughing. Kinda starting to like it...

setec
05-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I have zero interest in PvP. I'll try it when it comes out but will stick with PvE. I'm glad PL will have something for everyone though.

RedRyder
05-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I have zero interest in PvP. I'll try it when it comes out but will stick with PvE. I'm glad PL will have something for everyone though.

Thank goodness I'm really not a minority when it comes to this

Ajeje
05-12-2010, 02:42 AM
A MMORPG without PVP is like a car without wheels.

I farm to get best gear to do PVP to be first in ranking me and guild.....that is a MMORPG for me

(1) PVP
(2) Guild
(3) Ranking

Bye

RedRyder
05-12-2010, 10:32 AM
That's your opinion. I think quests and guilds and everything else is better. There's barely skill in pvp.
Luck will be involved more than anything.

Not against pvp, this thread was just asking why the big fuss.
Not why even make pvp.

This is my first mmorpg I've ever played so I didn't know of a pvp
but I was still completely content with the game.

So no, pvp isn't as crucial as you're making it sound to a mmo.

Bye

Infamous-D
05-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Haha wow this makes me laugh ya u said u never play mmo's so u don't really kno what makes a good mmo and pvp is a huge part of one honestly if ur fine with hittin the lvl cap and just lookin for the same equipment over and over again waiting for a new map to come out then that's your choice. But the majority of gamers do prefer pvp so just cuz ur one of the 10% who could care less doesn't
mean u need to complain and tell us what
makes an rpg

Proud LEGEND member:D

Royce
05-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Haha wow this makes me laugh

This post makes me laugh, and kind of hurts my brain to read. This is not IM, it's a forum, you can use whole words. The OP was not complaining, simply asking what the big deal is. You don't know what the majority of gamers want. Have you taken a poll? If so, please publish your results. I think PvP will be a potentially cool addition, but it really isn't a big deal to me or a number of other people I play with.

RedRyder
05-12-2010, 07:35 PM
This post makes me laugh, and kind of hurts my brain to read. This is not IM, it's a forum, you can use whole words. The OP was not complaining, simply asking what the big deal is. You don't know what the majority of gamers want. Have you taken a poll? If so, please publish your results. I think PvP will be a potentially cool addition, but it really isn't a big deal to me or a number of other people I play with.

Exactly. I've stated it too that it's not to complain about it I'm just asking what the big fuss is about. Don't be an ignoramous, and actually read before you start getting all defensive.
And are you also saying pvp won't get old? Yea we could farm over and over but the devs have been making new loot like everyday this week and they'll continue doing so from what I'm seeing.

Pvp will get old fast. Loot can change fast, upgdates to pvp would probably take till a new version update.

So tone it down sir, and thanks Royce for taking the words right outta my mouth

Demarrer
05-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Exactly. I've stated it too that it's not to complain about it I'm just asking what the big fuss is about. Don't be an ignoramous, and actually read before you start getting all defensive.
And are you also saying pvp won't get old? Yea we could farm over and over but the devs have been making new loot like everyday this week and they'll continue doing so from what I'm seeing.

Pvp will get old fast. Loot can change fast, upgdates to pvp would probably take till a new version update.

So tone it down sir, and thanks Royce for taking the words right outta my mouth

Full loot PvP never gets boring.

RedRyder
05-12-2010, 07:39 PM
so just cuz ur one of the 10% who could care less doesn't
mean u need to complain and tell us what
makes an rpg

PLEASE cite where I said what makes an rpg.

RedRyder
05-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Full loot PvP never gets boring.

There is no loot with pvp

Demarrer
05-12-2010, 07:49 PM

Not Yet.
10char

RedRyder
05-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Not Yet.
10char

Devs make It sound as if there won't be such a thing

ziae
05-12-2010, 10:30 PM
hmm i tink guild and pve is quite similar to pvp. for dungeon bosses u think of a particular way to beat the boss which is still being thought of by a person aka the devs. but for pvp its just like a everchanging dungeon becos pple uses diff strategy.

i don't know but probably you could think of it this way. anyway pvp is 3v3 and 5v5 too just like dungeons isnt it? just an opinion hehe.

i don't think its really a fuss but rather pple just waiting for something 'new' of a content to explore into

Evanna<3
05-13-2010, 09:43 AM
i don't think its really a fuss but rather pple just waiting for something 'new' of a content to explore into

i actually i agree with you. as for me, im still excited with the PVP. it could be based on luck or whatever you wanna base it on, but it would still be funfun and awesome.
PEEEVEEEPEEE! XDDD

Laska
05-13-2010, 10:12 AM
I'm not really hypig pvp up alot but I think it will be fun u kno something to do since I really don't lik to farm after I find the best eq fOr my class. But anyways in most mmos I've played usually the person wif the best eq is the one who wins and since that wil pretty much be most of us since there isn't really a big variety in pinks I hope ther will at leastbe some strategy involved in this pvp.as that's how pvp works in most mmos but yah jus sayin...and I'm sorry but I think quests are boring I always try my best to avoid them in mmos lol but that's prob jus me cuz everyone here seems lik ther in love with them......

RedRyder
05-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Yea I'm saying it's somethig new finally, but then you have people getting over excited.
It's getting REALLY annoying, as if it's the best thing that'll ever happen in the game,
which I honestly can't understand. It's cool to look forward to something new.

I am but I'm not insane about it. The whole point of this thread was to see what the fuss is all about since I obviously can't see it. I'm not against it like most of you are making me out to be, I'm just saying...

Tone it downnnnnn

RedRyder
05-13-2010, 10:41 AM
PEEEVEEEPEEE! XDDD
evanna you get excited over anything =P

doot
05-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Most ridiculous thread yet. Bitching about people being excited for new content that is completely optional for you to participate in.

Mind-blowing. I weep for the community.

Laska
05-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Yea I'm saying it's somethig new finally, but then you have people getting over excited.
It's getting REALLY annoying, as if it's the best thing that'll ever happen in the game,
which I honestly can't understand. It's cool to look forward to something new.

I am but I'm not insane about it. The whole point of this thread was to see what the fuss is all about since I obviously can't see it. I'm not against it like most of you are making me out to be, I'm just saying...

Tone it downnnnnn

I don't think anyone is gonna tone it down until it actally comes out so I guess the beat u can do is try to ignore it lol.

MYBOWJERKS
05-19-2010, 03:27 PM
You say pvp gets old fast? Look at a world of Warcraft or runescape, I'm pretty sure there's a hella amount of pvpers that do the same thing over and over again. You gonna think.
PVE: you killing the exact same monsters over and over again, once u get the best gear, it gets quite boring..
PVP: I get it, you do the exact same thing, but on the other hand, you have to react to what the other team is doing. You play a different combination of players everygame, making you have to play differently.. You really have to try pvp before you say this. Once you pvp, you get thrill of being on top. It's much different then doing the same arena over and over again.. You have to actually work with your teamates too unlike pve

Just sayin^^

haroldiv
05-19-2010, 04:12 PM
PVP is gonna be so awesome. i am just dying to see how it unfolds. of course there is going to be some imbalance but if the devs have proved one thing is they heavily focus on balance across the board. Judging by the sneak peak videos they have some tricks up the 'ol pvp sleeve too. so many ways this could go.

cant wait to see an opposing team of nothing but pure dex archers spewing arrows like wildfire and having to figure out how to beat them.

cant wait to see a really skilled healer with full mambozas cock blocking any damage i try to do lol.

cant wait to see two well synced warriors stunning an yoyoing a full group while the archers pick them off like fish in a barrel.

PVP plz!

Sayishere
05-19-2010, 04:27 PM
You say pvp gets old fast? Look at a world of Warcraft or runescape, I'm pretty sure there's a hella amount of pvpers that do the same thing over and over again. You gonna think.
PVE: you killing the exact same monsters over and over again, once u get the best gear, it gets quite boring..
PVP: I get it, you do the exact same thing, but on the other hand, you have to react to what the other team is doing. You play a different combination of players everygame, making you have to play differently.. You really have to try pvp before you say this. Once you pvp, you get thrill of being on top. It's much different then doing the same arena over and over again.. You have to actually work with your teamates too unlike pve

Just sayin^^

theres MMOs that should be dead by now, but have been going on for years past their sell by date, due to firstly their community and secondly PVP :)

pvp is a major aspect in a MMO, seriously all pocket legends has right now is constantly farming for loot, seriously is this fun? for a bit it may be but seriously, PVP is a means to prolong game enjoyment and time invested

you should be happy spacetime have decided to do these big changes to their game, its a sign of progress

Azrael
05-19-2010, 09:05 PM

We don't know if there will be pvp awards eventuallly or not. Many mmorpgs first indroduce pvp, and then add lot rewards later.

I get pvp isn't your thing and there is no reason for people to get down on you for it. That Being said most of us are very excited for pvp, and there is very little interest in that excitement being tempered by players who have yet to experience it show there disintrest for pvp.
Quite frankly pve and pvp are both great on mmorpgs, but in PL the PVE is very very easy now. Most mmos have very difficult end game content with bosses that take weeks to months to be able to learn how to defeat. For pl, pvp will create a challenge that doesn't exist in pve.

It's almost always harder to fight a player 1v1 that a npc, and until there is a boss that takes 10-20 people atleat 10 minutes to beat.. Pvp is going to be where players define themselves, ad find the hardest challenges.

Ajeje
05-20-2010, 04:42 AM
I think that PVP and Leaderboard are the Souls of a MMORPG like PL

Salad Fingers
05-20-2010, 06:15 AM
Pvp sounds like it'll get old fast, and based purely on luck. Everyones sporting the new pink gear and what ever, so it all depends on your luck finding the good drops, then if you have the same stats and gear and all that, what's gonna help you win?

Luck.

I don't see what skill this requires and it's why I don't think pvp is all that serious to be celebrating about. Yes it's cool and something new, but come on.

Ok first of all I'd like to say that im completely annoyed by reading through this threads 5 pages and your stuuupid little posts. RedRyder you're the most rediculous kid I've seen on this game so far... You disgust me more than anything, and thats coming from Salad Fingers.... You honestly need to uninstall PL cause you don't even deserve to be a member. Im sad you have even wasted the money on it that you have. The Devs don't do their work for people like you, you're not worth the money.

Second....Thank you Devs, you're doing the best job I have ever seen on any game in my life....CONSTANTLY bringing us the most amazing content making me happier than any game ever has. I LOVE how every time I even open the game I see those two red bars load up sooo amazingly fast and I immediately close it and check the site's patch notes like its my 5th birthday again. I have dropped every online game for this 2 finger (unless im picking my nose) adventure. Pvp is definately one of the biggest things to me on most MMOs I have played, and it being added to this game was just not even possible in my mind when I first started playing. I can only appreciate every little change happening in this game, although things like bouncing through the wall to farm all bosses at once was fun for 2 weeks, yes it needed to end and I'm glad I got to be a part of the groups doing it. Omfg im just goin on and on xD I JUST LOVE POCKET LEGENDS!!!! RR, go uninstall you stupid fat little child, or just keep joining the PVP matches and failing till you QQ all over your screen cause you can't figure out why you cant hit people and you keep getting stunned or can't catch ppl around corners. Pvp will be perfect, and in no way based on luck, you have to be completely stupid to think so....Orrr just bad and scared to sit in the sun for some good ping.

Anyway I gtg I have a tea party to attend to.

Rannos
05-20-2010, 07:43 AM
....Orrr just bad and scared to sit in the sun for some good ping.

Overall I think your post is rude and inappropriate, but I have to say, I started laughing uncontrollably on a crowded bus when I read this part... Hahahahhahahahahaha!

DandyValkAiz
05-20-2010, 08:14 AM
RR, go uninstall you stupid fat little child, or just keep joining the PVP matches and failing till you QQ all over your screen cause you can't figure out why you cant hit people and you keep getting stunned or can't catch ppl around corners. Pvp will be perfect, and in no way based on luck, you have to be completely stupid to think so....Orrr just bad and scared to sit in the sun for some good ping.

srsly, isn't this juz a bit too rude??? and besides how old are you?? o.O err... 50 or somethin'?? (that's for saying that Red is a 'KID' coz as far as we know he is definitely not! so it means u must be rly old for thinking he is xP) get a grip dude...

well as for me, i'm lookin' forward to pvp, but not all crazy 'bout it, i juz need to do something other than farming Lebow (since forgm has been moved)... coz its getting sorta boring... :P

<!>I'm jUz A kId<!>

Dizko
05-20-2010, 09:04 AM
Ignore SaladFingers.

Obviously he be trollin'

Gouki
05-20-2010, 09:23 AM
I say up the antie a little. Make it matter. Make it count. when you die you lose some of your gold to the other player, or maybe you have to put some cash in at the begining that gets distributed evenly to the winning team. Maybe you randomly lose one of the items you own. Maybe the winning team gets exp and the losers get nothing. I think this would make the game play more interesting. What do others think?

Inching
05-20-2010, 09:46 AM
All I hear is everyone raving about pvp coming and how the game needed pvp.
I think pvp is obsolete compared to the coming updates.
I honestly think guilds and quests and maybe even pets will be the highlight of the updates.

Luck.

I'll probably get flames but idc.

agreed....

Evante
05-20-2010, 09:47 AM
I would like it so that if you win the PVP battle, you get some sort of token or so...and the losing team doesn't get any. And with the tokens you receive from the PVP, you should be able to purchase legendary items like WOW

Sayishere
05-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Ok first of all I'd like to say that im completely annoyed by reading through this threads 5 pages and your stuuupid little posts. RedRyder you're the most rediculous kid I've seen on this game so far... You disgust me more than anything, and thats coming from Salad Fingers.... You honestly need to uninstall PL cause you don't even deserve to be a member. Im sad you have even wasted the money on it that you have. The Devs don't do their work for people like you, you're not worth the money.

Second....Thank you Devs, you're doing the best job I have ever seen on any game in my life....CONSTANTLY bringing us the most amazing content making me happier than any game ever has. I LOVE how every time I even open the game I see those two red bars load up sooo amazingly fast and I immediately close it and check the site's patch notes like its my 5th birthday again. I have dropped every online game for this 2 finger (unless im picking my nose) adventure. Pvp is definately one of the biggest things to me on most MMOs I have played, and it being added to this game was just not even possible in my mind when I first started playing. I can only appreciate every little change happening in this game, although things like bouncing through the wall to farm all bosses at once was fun for 2 weeks, yes it needed to end and I'm glad I got to be a part of the groups doing it. Omfg im just goin on and on xD I JUST LOVE POCKET LEGENDS!!!! RR, go uninstall you stupid fat little child, or just keep joining the PVP matches and failing till you QQ all over your screen cause you can't figure out why you cant hit people and you keep getting stunned or can't catch ppl around corners. Pvp will be perfect, and in no way based on luck, you have to be completely stupid to think so....Orrr just bad and scared to sit in the sun for some good ping.

people have opinions, the one acting childish is yourself, MMO have people who enjoy either PVE or PVP or even both, maybe the OP doesnt enjoy PVP as much as PVE. but this is his opinion, that being said theres still alot of us who need pvp :)

Azrael
05-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Its time for this thread to be locked

Brollus
05-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Everyone has there own preference when it comes to MMO games. PvP just adds another dynamic part to an already epic game. People need to step back and take a deep breathe. Play the game to enjoy yourself and have fun playing with others. One last thing, do not judge something until you have tried it for yourself.

You stay classy forums!

Sicarii
05-20-2010, 08:59 PM
PVP is almost an entirely different game. If you have no experience playing a PVP MMORPG, then you really have no basis for comparison, or even have an basic concept of what PVP gameplay entails. That's fine... when it comes out, you will learn. You may find out that you love it... or you may discover that you hate it. Comparing PVE to PVP is apples to oranges... they really are two entirely different animals.

Personally, PVE interests me very little. I get bored with it very quickly... there is just not the same challenge there. It is in the nature of the genre to lose the challenge, because electronic opponents do not evolve or respond. Even with fantastic AI, once you discover a winning strategy, you can generally employ that same strategy over and over again. Not so with PVP. When you discover a winning strategy, it works for a while until your opponents discover a way to counter that strategy. Then you have to come up with a way to counter the new strategy. On and on it goes, in an endless chess match of gaming evolution. To me, that is hugely more entertaining than a mindless grind farming swamps.

Furthermore, it gives purpose to my PVE experience. Why do I want better equipment, better drops? So i can fare better against the real challenge - a human opponent. Why do I want to hit the level cap? So I can compete against players at the top level.

The same goes for the other releases RedRyder is so hyped about. Guilds are going to be awesome. Why? Because guilds give a natural way for better group formation, which leads to better PVP groups. Auctions are going to be epic as well. Why? Because it gives a better way to acquire gear for PVP.

PVP is not for everyone. Many will prefer the predictability of PVE gameplay. That's fine... this game is for entertainment. But for those of us who desire a real challenge... you will only ever find the height of that in PVP. And in truth, if you have never done it, you really have no credibility to slam it.

Salad Fingers
05-21-2010, 12:56 AM
PVP is not for everyone. Many will prefer the predictability of PVE gameplay. That's fine... this game is for entertainment. But for those of us who desire a real challenge... you will only ever find the height of that in PVP. And in truth, if you have never done it, you really have no credibility to slam it.

GG to whole post. RR is sad and shouldnt even have the right to have the first thread on the page with such a BS post, it totally turns ppl away from PL.

Salad Fingers
05-21-2010, 01:06 AM
DEVS Please close thread, it's gone off topic.

(Thread Closed) Please.

HectorCruz
05-21-2010, 01:55 AM
You should probably care less about what other people think, Salad Fingers, it makes life a lot more difficult. Some people like PvP, others don't, and it's a lot easier to worry about what you like than what other people like. If you disagree with someone, you don't have to be a total a-hole about it. People are entitled to their own opinions.

And actually, this thread hasn't gone off topic, it's still pretty much about the "big fuss" involving PvP and your apparent hatred of RedRyder (and people's reaction to this seemingly unwarranted hatred). But I guess it would be nice if people didn't see your reaction to this thread. Wouldn't want people to get the wrong impression about you, would we?

Devs: Perhaps this thread should be locked up to prevent any further personal attacks due to the free sharing of personal opinions.

RedRyder
05-21-2010, 09:30 AM

Are you freaking kidding me? You need to relax your Fu**ing nerves. Idk you to be calling me disgusting and saying all this sh*t when it's obvious that I'm not even active in this thread anymore then u wanna talk all this smack. I'm no kid I'm 20, you're probably the kid. People have their tastes and pvp isn't my prefference. I didn't bash pvp nor stated I was against it, just shared my opinions and said it wouldn't be my cup of tea.

I even said I'd TRY it first and would gladly eat my words if spacetimestudios blew my mind with this.
I'm FAR from fat, my pictures even up on the picture thread in gen. Disscusion. You on the other hand sound like u have NO social life always playing this game by the sounds of it. I can't step out in the sun and play cause the SUN doesn't provide wifi. I'm not one to get at people like this but u bashed on me for absolutely no good reason, the way some teenager would going through puberty in highschool.

Hope you enjoyed your tea party fruitcake

Endless
05-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Guess this thread is getting locked. Wonder if it explained the big fuss? :D

Sicarii
05-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Seriously, lock this thread. We start out with one person initiating this thread and flaming anyone with divergent opinions, and then we get some other lame punk who creates an entirely new profile for the sole purpose of trolling this thread.

Devs, please lock this thread and ban salad fingers.

nerdherd
05-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Better yet, just delete the thread.

Leach
05-21-2010, 10:35 AM
So i've read the first post and the last page and i agree. Delete this thread.

Sayishere
05-21-2010, 10:42 AM
haha more flame wars, i never would of expected such a small community to be producing these so fast

anyway this needs to be locked clearly, differences of opinion is leading to more conflict

Ta11on
05-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Troll Says,

"Yesh, YESH, YESH! Feed me yu anger! Feed me ur inner TROLL!"

ZOMGROFLMAOPLATYPUS

Just stop.

RedRyder
05-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Yea please lock. I hated how I almost lost myself to some pretentious Loser.
I was merely askin what the big fuss was about, I never bashed pvp. Just shared my opinion and here comes salad fingers.

I apologize for my behavior. I abandoned this thread ages ago, to have some troll come in and bring up a dead thread

RedRyder
05-21-2010, 01:29 PM
After all, it's just a game. He acted completely out of order, over a GAME

DandyValkAiz
05-21-2010, 06:14 PM
lol.... that's all i can say! :P

ratava
05-22-2010, 04:51 PM
I was merely askin what the big fuss was about

+ Change of tempo
+ People intelligence > AI = POINT COUNTER POINT (balanced)
+ Skill?
+ Repeatability
+ Big market for <<$ pvp
+ Extra rewards for top of the table

Updates might include: booby-traps, bespoke maps...

Take a frame of reference you already might know: EG Bomberman, Mario Kart Deathmatch etc

Laar
01-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Bump hehehe.

Reunegade
01-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Yeah guys what's the big fuss >.>

Trenton
01-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Bump hehehe. If you bump/necro an old thread on purpose

its gg from the devs

Laar
01-27-2014, 07:01 PM
If you bump/necro an old thread on purpose

its gg from the devs

Aww. idk dat doe. am i screwed now? .____.

Reunegade
01-27-2014, 07:03 PM
I screw u

Gg

Trenton
01-27-2014, 07:05 PM
I screw u

Gg pedo much

Reunegade
01-27-2014, 08:31 PM
pedo much
Sharpedo bes pokemon

Trenton
01-27-2014, 09:12 PM
Sharpedo bes pokemon nu Aggron is

Laar
01-27-2014, 09:15 PM
nu Aggron is

Lel newbs its Magikarp....

Cheenivie
01-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Lel newbs its Magikarp....

Lies it's that little rat you find in the grass.

Laar
01-27-2014, 09:30 PM
Lies it's that little rat you find in the grass.

Rattata*

#pokemongeekftw

Promagin
02-01-2014, 02:52 PM

You agreed to the TOS.
You should know all of the rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ks_Leon
02-01-2014, 03:05 PM
You agreed to the TOS.
You should know all of the rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I guess he/she does not reading the ToS till the end.

Rolocolo
02-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Necros. What's the big fuss?

largecommand
02-02-2014, 06:16 PM
I think we just saved him, technically this is once again an "active" thread.