PDA

View Full Version : This is getting out of hand

Why Me
07-30-2014, 04:49 AM
Boosting.. Yes, boosting... Now I've come across this situation almost every single day I log on and it has to do with Wasp, which many of you may know as Fqo. Second after second there are countless people accusing of Fqo being a booster and this and that and what not.. But let's get a lil real here, why do people make such a HUGE deal about boosting (not that I boost myself) but do numbers, a kill death ratio, really have such a big impact on people that they need to be continuously bashing him 24/7? Does a KDR really have such mystical power that it miraculously hurts people just by seeing it?

The worst part of it all is all the harrassments he gets. There is not one single day that goes by where he doesn't get harrassed, bashed, etc. and i'm honestly just so sick and tired of it. It's sad to see how low the Pocket Legends community gets just about a "boosted kdr". It is sickening, it sets an extremely bad example on the community. One bad apple spoils the bunch. As in all it takes is 1 person to ruin your Pocket Legends experience in this case.

Please Note: I have blocked out my IGN in the screenshots attached for several reasons... This is just a portion of the countless bashing he gets daily.. If I had a dollar for every bash he got I'd be a millionaire.

Fqo
07-30-2014, 04:59 AM
Thank you very much for caring :)

Waug
07-30-2014, 05:34 AM
calm down, u awady recked em, its their time to worry...

Motivating
07-30-2014, 06:00 AM
Wasp, no.1 tiny tomber.
But I still <3 you

Ssneakykills
07-30-2014, 06:45 AM
It did it get out of hand yes but it's unfair in those people who do care about kdr and work for good kdrs...

He not only boosted but stole my friends name too but yes some of the stuff said wasn't nice

Btw you should of sent to sts not forums as forums isn't the right place for this as devs will delete due the the vulgar language

iamthesurvivor
07-30-2014, 07:12 AM
Pls mor lock tiny tomb-stomp

Fqo
07-30-2014, 09:02 AM
I didnt steal a name.. it wasnt taken

for the lulz
07-30-2014, 09:13 AM
i dont like stomp . He just came back from a long break and got that name from his buddy , now he thinks hes all pro but hes actually like a cheeky mongoose who returned to the barren land that used to be a lush forest . Some of those things can be very hurtful , especially if fqo is suffering from depression . The only thing i can infer from these screenshots is that stomp and a couple of his wetwipes are jealous of someones kdr . i dont see the point in raging over someone else boosting , and i dont see anything wrong with it either . l2dealwithit

Smithyyy
07-30-2014, 09:20 AM
It did it get out of hand yes but it's unfair in those people who do care about kdr and work for good kdrs...

He not only boosted but stole my friends name too but yes some of the stuff said wasn't nice

Btw you should havesent to sts not forums as forums isn't the right place for this as devs will delete due the the vulgar language

the correct way to say that is you should "have"...nut you should of.

also this thred is just plain flame, shuld b locked

programmed
07-30-2014, 09:35 AM
He may boost but he is still very good. And fqo I'm sorry for rushing you yesterday, you had never done anything wrong to me but you were teaming an officer in my guild and I couldn't not help him.

fetishs
07-30-2014, 10:32 AM
hahahahahahhahahahahaahahaha

for the lulz
07-30-2014, 10:39 AM
hahahahahahhahahahahaahahaha

EDIT yus vry gud job , u cought the booster

Xyzther
07-30-2014, 10:47 AM
in the attachment , notice how at the top of the text there's the - welcome to pocket legends is , dont give ur info out to anyone blah blah blah . im sorry but that text only appears when u join a game . This screenshot suggests that the victor on the red team was "noob quitting" , then joining back and attacking the opponent while his buffs ran out . #exposed

No, the guy that took the ss was lean cuisine and as I see it, he magically guessed the password to a locked game with someone boosting and caught the booster in the act

fetishs
07-30-2014, 10:48 AM
"attacking opponent while his buff runs out"
he left the game when i joined
the password was hi

for the lulz
07-30-2014, 12:46 PM
nice . But still dont be so mean to him , it hurts . Playful trolls on the forums are kay but nothing that shud make him feel depressed and hopeless about his life

Plz enter Name
07-30-2014, 12:56 PM

you so did steal that name. cause it was my name... so u don't need to Deny that u didn't steal that name...

for the lulz
07-30-2014, 12:59 PM
oh is this about the guy who sniped the name wasp ? not cool lol . yea boo on u , wasp was my friends name , scratch what i said before , lets verbally rek him XD

programmed
07-30-2014, 01:21 PM
How can you just steal a name. Unless it was being sold and was scammed, then in that case its partly the original owners fault for taking that risk and going against ToS.

Plz enter Name
07-30-2014, 01:30 PM
How can you just steal a name. Unless it was being sold and was scammed, then in that case its partly the original owners fault for taking that risk and going against ToS.

i was renaming my char when he took the name. I mean yes at first i was selling, but then i stopped and wanted to rename char. guess he was talking me or something

for the lulz
07-30-2014, 01:35 PM
it isnt against tos . a guy pays another guy to rename and free up his og name . Yea but in that 2 second window someone can snipe it . Too bad wasp isnt a really good name anyways . i have tree and candy , shud have tried to snipe one of those and id have applauded .

programmed
07-30-2014, 01:35 PM
i was renaming my char when he took the name. I mean yes at first i was selling, but then i stopped and wanted to rename char. guess he was talking me or something

Ok so you were renaming and he happened to want that name at that time and tried to see if it was available which you were still in the process of renaming so it was available for a few seconds. Technically that's not stealing.

programmed
07-30-2014, 01:37 PM
it isnt against tos . a guy pays another guy to rename and free up his og name . Yea but in that 2 second window someone can snipe it . Too bad wasp isnt a really good name anyways . i have tree and candy , shud have tried to snipe one of those and id have applauded .

It is against ToS to trade anything that doesn't fit in a trade window. But as the mods said its OUR risk and they won't do anything about it if we're scammed.

AppleNoob
07-30-2014, 01:56 PM
Its wrong to harass fqo but I dont feel sorry for him. He lies and insults me when I kill him in front of full games and afterwards people will be going thats sad he said it was 9-0 when I killed him 6 times and I died 0. How he insults me is by telling me I dont know how to play the game, that im just a "noob", and that im a new player even though ive played since 2012

Spyce
07-30-2014, 02:07 PM
I like how PL boosting is a big deal but AL boosting is normal.

Trenton
07-30-2014, 02:39 PM
I like how you apparently know nothing of AL forums and how many bawl bag babies cry about boosting still

Impact
07-30-2014, 03:08 PM
I like how PL boosting is a big deal but AL boosting is normal.

Lol al 10k 0 deaths at lvl10 in al is normal.

Impact
07-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Also boosting isnt against TOS, but its unfair to people who actually worked hard for their spot , example u really think the top person in dm kills has 170k kills and isnt on death lbs? Same for fox, 100k kills and not on dm deaths when minimal fox deaths is like 10k, soooo he has a 10 kdr at endgame lol. I suggest remove kdr ratio from ctf and dm. Also i think people on lbs with more then a 5 kdr or so on lbs shouldnt be able to be on lbs on that toon or character again. Also if person kills another about 500+ times a day they shouldn't be able to be on lbs.

Motivating
07-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Drama<333333333

Also boosting isnt against TOS, but its unfair to people who actually worked hard for their spot , example u really think the top person in dm kills has 170k kills and isnt on death lbs? Same for fox, 100k kills and not on dm deaths when minimal fox deaths is like 10k, soooo he has a 10 kdr at endgame lol. I suggest remove kdr ratio from ctf and dm. Also i think people on lbs with more then a 5 kdr or so on lbs shouldnt be able to be on lbs on that toon or character again. Also if person kills another about 500+ times a day they shouldn't be able to be on lbs.

Pvpa got banned for it along with some other stuff

Laar
07-30-2014, 03:16 PM
lb can mean:
Pound
LeBlanc (League of Legends champion)
Leaderboard

Grrrrimadoggy
07-30-2014, 03:24 PM
If its supposedly not a big deal and we should be okay with it because kdr doesn't matter...why is he the one trying to make his kdr good and cares so much about it? #logic

tarlan
07-30-2014, 04:11 PM
theres like a big smear mark on the center of each pic
is your phone screen broken?

Why Me
07-30-2014, 04:39 PM
No lol, I've blocked out my ign as i've mentioned before for several reasons ^.^

tarlan
07-30-2014, 04:41 PM
No lol, I've blocked out my ign as i've mentioned before for several reasons ^.^
wow your name must be really distorted, wierd shape

Why Me
07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
wow your name must be really distorted, wierd shape

Eh you thought jk, Yes my screen is broken, this is how i play and still rek nubs daily. I just didn't want to expose my OP'ness but now I did oh well. tyvm

nenany
07-30-2014, 04:58 PM
Lol just lol

Heroelite
07-30-2014, 04:58 PM
i dont like stomp . He just came back from a long break and got that name from his buddy , now he thinks hes all pro but hes actually like a cheeky mongoose who returned to the barren land that used to be a lush forest . Some of those things can be very hurtful , especially if fqo is suffering from depression . The only thing i can infer from these screenshots is that stomp and a couple of his wetwipes are jealous of someones kdr . i dont see the point in raging over someone else boosting , and i dont see anything wrong with it either . l2dealwithit

1st off. What's with those comparisons?
"got that name from his buddy"? I've always had this name.
I don't buy names like you do , I think that's completely ridiculous.

You think I'm bashing on him just because he boosts? Nah let me clear something up for the ignorant minded like yourself.
I like to treat a person like they treat others. If you would even have the slightest clue who this guy is I guarantee you would feel he deserves this. Also I cannot stand liars. Everyone already knows he bought this founders account. In game he repeatedly denied he was fqo so I guess this thread is just confirming he is. Ty fawd for posting this, you just finished your friend fqo.
enjoy: www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?154456-No-more-pvp-for-me
www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?156296-For-all-yall-pvpers-out-thier!

Probesbehr
07-30-2014, 06:13 PM
Lol how much u wanna bet that "whyme" and "Fqo" are the person :D

abejaazeb
07-30-2014, 06:29 PM

i deeply feel sorry for u and hope this stops!

Seoratrek
07-30-2014, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone,

If you see something objectionable in game, please send us an email to support@spacetimestudios.com. If it's on the forums, please report it. There is no need to comment/add to the problem.

Thanks!! :)