PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to ear coins?

FalseElite
07-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Explain and thanks

XghostzX
07-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Coins, I assume you mean gold?

1) I make my gold from farming items. Go into dungeons that are suited for your level and "farm" (repeatedly killing monsters for special loot). Sell it in the consignment shop located in balefort castle.

2) Liquidating items is really effective. Just continue running through different maps and farm all the gold and liquidate your items.

3) Merching - go to the CS and look for items that you can buy low and sell high. I'm not an expert on merching, but there are some po merchers out there who have detailed guides. Many players take the time and can make millions off of it - I've made about 30k off of merching! You can find some guides around the forums for things like: items to watch for, how much profit you should be making, etc.

4) Friends - I don't mean this where you should ask friends for gold all the time. But be friendly, and at times when you need help, your friends will be there for you. My guild is full of some awesome peeps that I've bonded with for a couple years now. Throughout the caps, obtaining items can be quite difficult since they initially cost a lot of gold. We'll often help each other out by farming and running dungeons with each other, as well lending gold, and watching for CS prices fluctuate and informing each other.

Sheugokin
07-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Coins, I assume you mean gold?

1) I make my gold from farming items. Go into dungeons that are suited for your level and "farm" (repeatedly killing monsters for special loot). Sell it in the consignment shop located in balefort castle.

2) Liquidating items is really effective. Just continue running through different maps and farm all the gold and liquidate your items.

3) Merching - go to the CS and look for items that you can buy low and sell high. I'm not an expert on merching, but there are some po merchers out there who have detailed guides. Many players take the time and can make millions off of it - I've made about 30k off of merching! You can find some guides around the forums for things like: items to watch for, how much profit you should be making, etc.

4) Friends - I don't mean this where you should ask friends for gold all the time. But be friendly, and at times when you need help, your friends will be there for you. My guild is full of some awesome peeps that I've bonded with for a couple years now. Throughout the caps, obtaining items can be quite difficult since they initially cost a lot of gold. We'll often help each other out by farming and running dungeons with each other, as well lending gold, and watching for CS prices fluctuate and informing each other.

Love u too will.