PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to help?

Reunegade
07-30-2014, 12:21 PM
Upgrading mythic helm is a pain, currently at 5 out of 16, done about 3 hours already. Anyone want to help? And please also post your experiences. Thanks

obee
07-30-2014, 12:35 PM
I can't right now but keep alternating between wind more and grog. Took me 1 hour

Cray
07-30-2014, 01:03 PM
For me, solo worked best.
I only ran harbor. Didn't do the boss and only focused on the crates, not the mobs in the way

aarrgggggg
07-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Use the solo party /partyinvite 000, Then alternate between windmoore harbor, grog beach, and palm rock island. Doing this took me 5 hours for all 16 the first time on my warrior and only about 4 hours for all 16, a few weeks ago on my mage. Only smash the breakables and kill no mobs at all because that just wastes time. Gets boring put on some music and ZONE :)

Visiting
07-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Use the solo party /partyinvite 000, Then alternate between windmoore harbor, grog beach, and palm rock island. Doing this took me 5 hours for all 16 the first time on my warrior and only about 4 hours for all 16, a few weeks ago on my mage. Only smash the breakables and kill no mobs at all because that just wastes time. Gets boring put on some music and ZONE :)
This.
Also I suggest using a speed pet or lix, it took me 3 hours and 12 minutes on Mage and 3 hours 42 minutes on rogue (yes I timed don't judge :D)

Boltmage
07-30-2014, 03:58 PM
'most tedious ingame quest award goes to'
First attempt (tank) took 6hrs :'( my second was a huge improvement and only took 45 mins (mage) I find if you smash crates whilst as close as you possibly can be you seem to find them a lot faster.. also speed pet +1.. dodge mobs +1... windmoore and grog beach +1 solo +1.. finally upgrading mythics +10... new mythics next season.. Please dont make a smash and dash quest again sts!

Jurmans
07-30-2014, 04:03 PM
'most tedious ingame quest award goes to'
First attempt (tank) took 6hrs :'( my second was a huge improvement and only took 45 mins (mage) I find if you smash crates whilst as close as you possibly can be you seem to find them a lot faster.. also speed pet +1.. dodge mobs +1... windmoore and grog beach +1 solo +1.. finally upgrading mythics +10... new mythics next season.. Please dont make a smash and dash quest again sts!

And why would the new mythics have a quest connected to them if I may ask? They won't be upgradeable again.

Ihateppl
07-30-2014, 04:06 PM
This quest is best played solo, ppl will just accidentally break the crates and you will miss the shards, HAPPY HUNTING, took me 2 weeks of casual game play to find them lol

Boltmage
07-30-2014, 04:13 PM
And why would the new mythics have a quest connected to them if I may ask? They won't be upgradeable again.

1. I didn't say it would I said please dont make another crappy time wasting quest 2. the new arcane pet has a quest connected to it (first) 3 ppl constantly complain theyre 'bored of sitting in towns popping locked' and want additional things connected to make the game more interesting 4 how is your post relevant or helpful to this thread?

Instanthumor
07-30-2014, 04:22 PM
This quest is best played solo, ppl will just accidentally break the crates and you will miss the shards, HAPPY HUNTING, took me 2 weeks of casual game play to find them lol

Other people can break the barrels and you can still receive a fragment.

Skull Cove was a lucky place for me.

Visiting
07-30-2014, 04:26 PM
I got 4 essence thingies in one map, in my mind it was the equivalent to looting a Sam egg XD

Speedofsound
07-31-2014, 02:03 AM
I reran harbor on two diff toons took 20-30 minutes a toon

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 03:42 AM
Yes solo works the best.
Run fast. Try ignore the mobs and ignore the Bosses completely. You can open chest but i didn't, I just break all barrels and run over and over with pace. Took me 3 hours :( some are lucky with those particles some are not.

Bunny♥
07-31-2014, 09:10 AM
i do solo map for this as i remember. It took me 2 days to finish, its pretty tiring.. and boring doe.

keikali
07-31-2014, 09:16 AM
Party solo utilizing the /partyi 0 trick is the best.

I've done this (3) times, once for each class and the funny thing is they ALL took exactly 2 hours non-stop. I found it the quickest on Mage of course since you're just literally using a speed pet and lolfireballing everything. Don't even bother killing anything unless you grab too many just drop a clock and clear them all in one swoop.

Rotate from Windmoore Harbor, Grog Beach and Skull Cove.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Ive upgraded mythics for all three classes. Warrior took 1.34 hours, rogue took 2hours + and mage armour took 58 mins.
Using speed elix will definitely help you. Remember, the normal barrels only give those pieces. Those barrels having TnT/ red thing on top dont drop those pieces. Dont break those, its waste of time. Maps that I ran were skull cove and harbour only.
For warrior, skyward smash and windmill helps, for mage, fireball gale and timeshift helps. For rogue, razor shield , shadow storm shot helps and use daggers instead of bow for hunting pieces.
I hope his would help

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Reunegade
07-31-2014, 09:53 AM
Okay, thanks all. :) I put on a luck kit and had about 15 minutes left, got 2 fragments in 1 run. O.o And Ish one question, do the crates drop fragments? Or only the regular barrels. I just destroy everything lol

Bunny♥
07-31-2014, 10:01 AM
Okay, thanks all. :) I put on a luck kit and had about 15 minutes left, got 2 fragments in 1 run. O.o And Ish one question, do the crates drop fragments? Or only the regular barrels. I just destroy everything lol

wow, does luck lixies affects quest runs? .-.
and be half of ish, its just barrels

Instanthumor
07-31-2014, 12:14 PM

Everything drops barrels except for chests.

lolfireballing everything

I had to quote this.