PDA

View Full Version : flags for officers , flags for guild master ( share your thoughts )

fiftyonecents
07-30-2014, 12:48 PM
Hello,

This is a small discussion about ''Officers'' and '' Guildmasters''

I have a thought, maybe we can introduce banners for the ones who are acting Officers or acting Guildmasters,

Meaning if you are Officer or GM '' currently only'' not if you were ever a officer.....

Then you can have a temporary banner that symbolizes that you are one of the two ranks within your organization.

If this sounds interesting to you please leave your comments, I would love to know what you think.

Thanks for reading my thread.

Raleighzsz
07-30-2014, 02:43 PM
Nice 1+

Ninjasmurf
07-30-2014, 07:40 PM
I think you mean banners not flags, good idea

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Nice idea!
Or you can add something in the inspect section. Like, Guild= Abc and Curent position = Member/officer etc

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 01:05 AM
I think more ranks should be added into guilds as well as more guild things. These could include guild PvP, guild wave battles ( with loot and xp ), guild notice board and boss battles.

Possible new guild ranks;
Recruiter
Officer-Can Kick Recruiter below and recruit, can post on guild notice board.
Elder-Can Kick Officer and below and recruit, also can post notices on guild board and start one guild game.
Co-Leader- Etc. Can start guild events such as boss battle or wave games and post on guild more.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 07:13 AM
The title sounded like Reporting stuffs.
Yeah the tempo banners would be good idea.

Cero
07-31-2014, 07:25 AM
Too many flaws.
People will just make their own guild and owns banner. Guild charter is cheap 50plat/50k.

fiftyonecents
07-31-2014, 05:12 PM
Too many flaws.
People will just make their own guild and owns banner. Guild charter is cheap 50plat/50k.

too many flaws and you only named one........... people will def know if you just posing as something your not just for a banner

there is no respect in game from the ones who start a new guild just for banner imo.

I wish to hear from you on any other pending flaws unmentioned when and if you have time. Thx

grzena1982
08-06-2014, 08:54 AM
No respect.. Lol yes, im sure that people care about ur respect not a nice looking shiny banner.

fiftyonecents
08-06-2014, 07:51 PM
No respect.. Lol yes, im sure that people care about ur respect not a nice looking shiny banner.

Thanks for your response.

I am going to revise this subject and start a newer thread on the same subject but I will go further in depth on this idea.

I Have thought it out fully yesterday with the help of a friend... ( Bigkev ) ...so thanks!!! Kev for the constructive conversation on this subject :) we really got some where yesterday, gave some good insight made my gears start turning lots of better ideas.

Soundlesskill
08-07-2014, 08:07 AM
Hello,

I have a thought, maybe we can introduce banners for the ones who are acting Officers or acting Guildmasters,

Meaning if you are Officer or GM '' currently only'' not if you were ever a officer.....

Then you can have a temporary banner that symbolizes that you are one of the two ranks within your organization.

If this sounds interesting to you please leave your comments, I would love to know what you think.

The problem is; people will leave their guikds to have a unique GM banner, and STS can't possible put this many new banners into the game.

Serancha
08-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Hello,

Just a note - I am pretty sure most guild masters in the game were an officer at some point.

fiftyonecents
08-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Just a note - I am pretty sure most guild masters in the game were an officer at some point.

Hey Serancha thanks for stopping by....My Banner idea is for the ones who are ''currently acting officer or gm'' I am working up a new version of this idea to avoid others from trying to exploit my idea and use it just for the banner.

Thanks.

fiftyonecents
08-07-2014, 04:36 PM

please not when you are no longer gm or officer you lose the banner you don't get to keep it. same principle as if you were a gm or officer and you leave the guild you lose your rank.

Thanks.