View Full Version : Can anyone help me clear Mt. Fang?

Trenton
07-30-2014, 05:07 PM
I'm terrible at soloing so I'd just love some help x.x Any time would be lovely!

IGN: TheLeafyBug

Somemager
07-30-2014, 05:21 PM
I will in an hour or so 6:21pm atm so maybe 7-8pm ill be on Microwaves doing the quests with yea :p

Chopper
07-30-2014, 06:22 PM
I will in an hour or so 6:21pm atm so maybe 7-8pm ill be on Microwaves doing the quests with yea :p

Ill come on late tonight after 11est if you are still looking for help.

programmed
07-30-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm terrible at soloing so I'd just love some help x.x Any time would be lovely!

IGN: TheLeafyBug

Ohhhh you're theleafybug. Sorry I ignored your pm last night lol I thought you were just some random person.

Covert
07-30-2014, 06:31 PM
I'll help you and I'm sure programmed will. Just send me a pm when you need me.

Promagin
07-30-2014, 06:35 PM
I can help u :)

Sheugokin
07-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Ohhhh you're theleafybug. Sorry I ignored your pm last night lol I thought you were just some random person.

Yeh I feel bad too :( Sorry trentonpoo.

programmed
07-30-2014, 06:58 PM
I'll help you and I'm sure programmed will. Just send me a pm when you need me.

Lol k

iamthesurvivor
07-30-2014, 09:23 PM
Lol k

I dislike those ppl who ignore. In life you are not much greater and probs worse status than the person u ignore. A game shouldnt give u the decision to decide wether or not u ignore that person. We are all humans in life, and there is a great chance that the person u ignore who is nub is way better than u in life. Dont judge a book by its cover

Covert
07-30-2014, 09:26 PM
I dislike those ppl who ignore. In life you are not much greater and probs worse status than the person u ignore. A game shouldnt give u the decision to decide wether or not u ignore that person. We are all humans in life, and there is a great chance that the person u ignore who is nub is way better than u in life. Dont judge a book by its cover

Lol k

programmed
07-30-2014, 09:41 PM

Of all the mean things I have seen you say to people, who are you to tell me "not to judge a book by its cover"?

Trenton
07-30-2014, 09:53 PM

wtf

@Everyone else Ty for offering, just got back from swimming with some friends, just now out of the shower

I'll add all of you :* Also when did I pm you Scary?

programmed
07-30-2014, 10:45 PM
wtf

@Everyone else Ty for offering, just got back from swimming with some friends, just now out of the shower

I'll add all of you :* Also when did I pm you Scary?

Last night. After seeing you so many times you finally said "hey" and I ignored it figuring it was most likely going to end up being another random person "loling" at me being an int bear and so I continued to log off.

Trenton
07-30-2014, 11:55 PM
Last night. After seeing you so many times you finally said "hey" and I ignored it figuring it was most likely going to end up being another random person "loling" at me being an int bear and so I continued to log off.

I'm an elite staff bird

Ofc I'm going to make fun of an int bear that I told you to do -.-"

programmed
07-31-2014, 12:02 AM
I'm an elite staff bird

Ofc I'm going to make fun of an int bear that I told you to do -.-"

You had one of those green Chiroptera bows bought with plat though at the time?

EDIT: Nvm there must just be someone with a similar name then because you said you have an elite staff but this guy wasn't capped. Sry lol.

Trenton
07-31-2014, 12:21 AM

EDIT: Nvm there must just be someone with a similar name then because you said you have an elite staff but this guy wasn't capped. Sry lol.

Oh I don't remember pm'ing you while not capped

I did have Chirpotera tho

SillyJuan
07-31-2014, 12:25 AM
I saw your bird, even gave him a warm welcome to endgame. Gz btw

iamthesurvivor
07-31-2014, 12:43 AM

Of all the mean things I have seen you say to people, who are you to tell me "not to judge a book by its cover"?
Cos I can m8. I was joking around.