PDA

View Full Version : Last Man Standing! New PvP Game

Rebelation
07-30-2014, 05:10 PM
I've actually put alot of though into this and I finally wanna share my thoughts with you.
As the title explains, we need a new pvp game.
There has been so much drama going on about people ganging, and spawn killing and so on and so forth.
So i think i've come up with a solution. Maybe not to solve every problem there is in PvP because no matter what you do or where you go, there will always be a player who will manipulate the system.
But here is my idea that may be to the liking of hopefully everyone...

The Game:
Again, as the title explains, the game is last man standing. You can almost compare it to a free for all!

The Objective:
Each player starts out with 3 lives. 8 players starting in different parts of the map will then begin by searching for an opponent and then killing any target they see in there path.

Now I know this will make alot of the forums haters that just hate on every thread say that this is just promoting even more ganging... but is it? You may say that friends will team up and come in killing everyone. But thats not the case.
In this game there are no teams and if it will require strategy as making allies and seeing who you can trust.
And to make sure that this is as fair as possible, this game is a enter only. You may not join a friend or guild member.
Only way to enter this map is to walk through it or by clicking it on the map.

The Rules:
The game will start when when at least 4 people have joined in and again, can hold up to 8 players at a time.
You will be scored on not only on how many kills you achieve but how long you are able to stay in the game.
There will be health, mana and speed packs around the map but also in the middle will be one shield pack that regens every 30 second and lasts for 10 seconds.

The Location:
I believe the best place for this wonderful event would be on an island such as the kraken isles!
When at the Paradise Pier, next to the elixer and beast master shop, there is a big wooden door. This would be a great place to lead us into our match! Of course the game will also be available to travel on your map.

The Reward: *Inspired by Fiftyonecents*
Now, alot of conflict is going on for the players that arent able to spend platinum due to not being able to purchase any. This is just an idea, but maybe for the top 2 or 3 finishers, you have the chance to receive:
1st place: 2 Platinum
2nd place: 1 Platinum
3rd place: 500 gold
Now this is just a thought but it would give the players or dont have ANY chance to get platinum, a chance to finally have a way to receive it (:
I dont know how the Devs would feel about this, but the way I see it there is no lose here. Its a win-win for all of us! (:

Now, there probably are things that I haven't noted in here that I have thought about and maybe this idea has already been brought up in the past, but I wanted to share my ideas with you and see what you guys thought of it! (:
What would you add? And if you like the idea as much as I do, let's get the devs looking in on this (:
Thanks guys!!!

Rebelation
07-31-2014, 09:52 PM
Feel free to give out your opinions on this as I would love to see if this is even a good idea or not (:

Justfofun
08-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Great idea but 7 warriors and 1 mage. just no xD. It should be the same class on the game mode. And i doubt the Devs would read this cause they rarely do .-. .

Rebelation
08-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Ok well what if there were 4 diferent rooms of choice?
All Mages
All Rogues
All Warriors
All Classes

fiftyonecents
08-02-2014, 07:03 PM
I think you are on the right track bro don't lose hope just yet. Get feedback from others on this thread and refine your idea into a better and better version. This would take a lot of effort on the Mod's end I believe not sure if they are up for doing '' free work'' .......lol

Also maybe if you mentioned that you need to spend platinum in order to participate this would catch the dev's and mod's 'FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL'' attention lol!!!

Nice thread bro.

Rebelation
08-04-2014, 01:29 AM
I think you are on the right track bro don't lose hope just yet. Get feedback from others on this thread and refine your idea into a better and better version. This would take a lot of effort on the Mod's end I believe not sure if they are up for doing '' free work'' .......lol

Also maybe if you mentioned that you need to spend platinum in order to participate this would catch the dev's and mod's 'FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL'' attention lol!!!

Nice thread bro.

Thank you! And you are right about the platinum part (; Its kinda sad lol

Rebelation
08-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Added new ideas (:

fiftyonecents
08-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Thank you! And you are right about the platinum part (; Its kinda sad lol

hahhah thx.....I Just had a vision if the dev's read this thread they will say ( '' sure !!! CPt Xyruk ... LET ME JUST WAVE MY MAGIC WAND!!!! ) HAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

too funny!!!

I def wanna see pvp last man standing or check out my thread its has similar notion but not as complex and well thought out as yours. Pvp individual duels , I have seen on many many mmo's why not here????

Arachnophobik
08-07-2014, 04:55 AM
i posted something sort of similar back then. they said it would promote kill farming, if a player has lots of devices one char could kill all of his dummies in one map. other than that its still a great idea imo :)

hercthegod
08-07-2014, 06:35 AM
Nice Idea, i agree with class options too.

Rubana
08-07-2014, 07:22 AM
+1 for the idea
But leave out the reward system. Because with rewards, people will farm plat.
And for classes only... is it funny to fight always against the same class? no.
Some ideas for changes:
You don't see your team on the minimap ( the opaque one in the background with the arrows) so you can't really good gang.
Maybe number of kills is deciding too, because else players are sitting in the corner waiting that just one member of the enemy team left.
Titles are NOT shown (so you can't have guild allies)

Think about these changes ;)

Rebelation
08-11-2014, 03:27 PM
+1 for the idea
Some ideas for changes:
You don't see your team on the minimap ( the opaque one in the background with the arrows) so you can't really good gang.
Maybe number of kills is deciding too, because else players are sitting in the corner waiting that just one member of the enemy team left.

Well there will be no teams... so no one will be shown on the minimap.
The title idea isnt a bad one. Only being able to view the character instead of any name.
And of course people will farm plat. That is the idea. 2 plat for 1st place is so much more little than u think. But it still gives the players that cant afford to purchase it, make them feel they have a chance to earn it.
As for the person standing in the corner... No matter what game u play for free for all, ex: call of duty, gta, and so on, there is always someone who doesnt wanna die lol so theres not much to say there.
The game is decided by who has the most kills that is still alive when the time runs out.
So if he want to just hide... he isnt doing himself much
Thanks for the input guys!!

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 06:49 PM
+1 for the idea
Some ideas for changes:

Agreed, nice input.