PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded Mythic Armor LVL 36

Haifer
07-30-2014, 08:29 PM
Someone please show me where it's been confirmed that the mythic armor will NOT be able to be upgraded in the future.

Haifer
07-30-2014, 09:25 PM
Nobody can find it?

Ishtmeet
07-30-2014, 10:21 PM
I don't know, but people don't want it to be further upgraded. And I don't know why they don't want it to be upgraded.
Lol

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 01:08 AM
I do want it ish. Lol

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 01:27 AM
I do want it ish. Lol

Same but there are many those dont want. Specially those " locked openers"

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 01:47 AM
Same but there are many those dont want. Specially those " locked openers"

Personally for me I would like to see another upgrade :) In the near future perhaps and this time with a better questline, lol.

I don't know why locked openers don't want Mythic armor to get a boost again, why? Well because for starters the armor in the locks are alright but Mythic Armor is generally better. If there is an upgrade wouldn't there be more demand for the armor? Hence higher prices hence larger profits?

Mythic Armor upgrade would really be nice, perhaps we unlock the title:
" The Mythic Legend " and Mythic Tier 2 Banner which looks like the old one but has some sparkles and a full set of armor instead of just the helm.

Jurmans
07-31-2014, 01:53 AM
Personally for me I would like to see another upgrade :) In the near future perhaps and this time with a better questline, lol.

I don't know why locked openers don't want Mythic armor to get a boost again, why? Well because for starters the armor in the locks are alright but Mythic Armor is generally better. If there is an upgrade wouldn't there be more demand for the armor? Hence higher prices hence larger profits?

" The Mythic Legend " and Mythic Tier 2 Banner which looks like the old one but has some sparkles and a full set of armor instead of just the helm.

The lock openers don't really make a profit on such cheap mythics a new armor and helm maybe is worth 10x as much in the beginning, that's why they don't want a future upgrade I guess.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 01:54 AM

Yes
They care about their money lol. I do want this armour to be upgraded as there would be something that can be achieved by hardwork instead of sitting on Dining table in guild hall and open locks.

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 01:57 AM
Yes
They care about their money lol. I do want this armour to be upgraded as there would be something that can be achieved by hardwork instead of sitting on Dining table in guild hall and open locks.

Yes, hard work. Two words that could change Arcane Legends forever :/

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 02:01 AM
Yes, hard work. Two words that could change Arcane Legends forever :/

Agree.
Giving few more benefits for non plat users wont reduce the plat purchases.

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 02:24 AM
Agree.

Yes, in fact it might even increase the amount of plat purchases slightly because those who are enjoying the game might like to buy some to support STS or because they truly enjoy the game and would just like to buy some things that require plat.

~Strange, I felt a wave of Deja Vu when I was writing this :3~

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 02:28 AM
Agree.

Agree..
If the level cap increases and better pinks are released, Investing 2.5m on non tradable mythic sets and watching it getting dust in inventory is very sad for a middle class players. I'd vote for mythic upgrade any day!!

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 02:51 AM
agree..
If the level cap increases and better pinks are released, investing 2.5m on non tradable mythic sets and watching it getting dust in inventory is very sad for a middle class players. I'd vote for mythic upgrade any day!!

huzzah!

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 02:59 AM
The problem is that if you get a mythic gear, it is not supposed to last forever. Nobody will want the elite farmed armors, and, again, the elite farming will be almost useless.
All weapons have a day when they can no longer be used for endgame pvp, why wouldnt armors have a Expiry date?

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 03:04 AM
The problem is that if you get a mythic gear, it is not supposed to last forever. Nobody will want the elite farmed armors, and, again, the elite farming will be almost useless.
All weapons have a day when they can no longer be used for endgame pvp, why wouldnt armors have a Expiry date?
They cant be sold and mythics have great damage, not the best armors. Ill see people buying defensive gears aswel. Everyone can't afford mythic armors and they do buy pink stuffs. Those who spend a fortune on their mythic stuffs, shouldnt be just liquidated. Make them available for selling then (I personally am flexible with any decisions and changes just not with getting dust in inventory)

Jurmans
07-31-2014, 03:08 AM
They cant be sold and mythics have great damage, not the best armors. Ill see people buying defensive gears aswel. Everyone can't afford mythic armors and they do buy pink stuffs. Those who spend a fortune on their mythic stuffs, shouldnt be just liquidated. Make them available for selling then (I personally am flexible with any decisions and changes just not with getting dust in inventory)

Making them tradeable wouldn't work since it's connected to a quest, the armor first should have to be downgraded in order to be sold so the buyer can still complete the restore the armor quest.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 03:09 AM
Making them tradeable wouldn't work since it's connected to a quest, the armor first should have to be downgraded in order to be sold so the buyer can still complete the restore the armor quest.
That could work too!! Downgrade option +1

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 03:11 AM

Available for selling is a bad idea too, since there is a questline, and achievment points, for upgrading.
This entire thing is one of the reasons that upgrading was a terrible idea from the start.
Also, if you want to pvp, you need mythic gear or extreme skill. Atleast as rogue, trust me.

matanofx
07-31-2014, 03:12 AM
Look, i could go necro search some threads the devs made but i remember very clearly they didnt even want to upgrade mythic set to lvl36, they had to cause they promised before mythic helm came out, and i guess they forgot they said theyll upgrade and there was an outrage so they complied and upgraded mythic set to lvl36 as promised many months prior.

Mythic set will not be upgraded, they said Arcane Legends is a game of fresh starts each season so dont expect items to keep upgrading cause they wont (their words not mine)

The final point is they will not upgrade the upgraded mythics cause they want us to pop more crates once new mythics come, but this last point matters no because of what i stated above.

Deal with it, mythic helm lvl26 and mythic armor lvl31 are only upgraded to lvl36, thats it, final destination, move on.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 03:14 AM
Available for selling is a bad idea too, since there is a questline, and achievment points, for upgrading.
This entire thing is one of the reasons that upgrading was a terrible idea from the start.
Also, if you want to pvp, you need mythic gear or extreme skill. Atleast as rogue, trust me.
Everyone dont PvP at 26/31 level. I PvP only at 13-10-17 level. Some dont even PvP.
Also availability for selling would fllood the market with mythics and will drop the prices. I would like upgraded mythic as it has been upgraded once already. Well idk what will be best to do!!

Edit: the ap wouldnt hurt as grinding on town to town and barrels do deserve the ap, dont matter if u can sell or not after doing hard works for the ap

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 03:16 AM

._.

Upgraded Mythic Armor (T2) in my perspective will have higher DMG, Mana, Crit/Dodge then the other armors. The upgraded armor is a really amazing idea as well as a brilliant feature, in your opinion it was a mistake but in sooth it twas one of the best things in the game. Also, what are we going to do with the Mythic armor anyway? Once we have no use for it on our main it will just be gathering dust, sure we can stash it an let another toon use it but that concept is still bugged ( Unstashing the armor grants that toon the AP even thought they didn't do the quest or not even the right class/lvl ). Maybe we can get a free vanity out of the Mythic Armor? ( we don't have to give it up ) We go to an NPC who is available for a limited time and he gives us a vanity???

Jurmans
07-31-2014, 03:16 AM
Everyone dont PvP at 26/31 level. I PvP only at 13-10-17 level. Some dont even PvP.
Also availability for selling would fllood the market with mythics and will drop the prices. I would like upgraded mythic as it has been upgraded once already. Well idk what will be best to do!!

Edit: the ap wouldnt hurt as grinding on town to town and barrels do deserve the ap, dont matter if u can sell or not after doing hard works for the ap

I'm gonna do pvp at 31 D:

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 03:17 AM
Look, i could go necro search some threads the devs made but i remember very clearly they didnt even want to upgrade mythic set to lvl36, they had to cause they promised before mythic helm came out, and i guess they forgot they said theyll upgrade and there was an outrage so they complied and upgraded mythic set to lvl36 as promised many months prior.

Mythic set will not be upgraded, they said Arcane Legends is a game of fresh starts each season so dont expect items to keep upgrading cause they wont (their words not mine)

The final point is they will not upgrade the upgraded mythics cause they want us to pop more crates once new mythics come, but this last point matters no because of what i stated above.

Deal with it, mythic helm lvl26 and mythic armor lvl31 are only upgraded to lvl36, thats it, final destination, move on.

Noo, lol.
Well then...I guess I speak for all of us when I say: "keep dreaming non-platters"

matanofx
07-31-2014, 03:20 AM
Noo, lol.
Well then...I guess I speak for all of us when I say: "keep dreaming non-platters"

Yes you are.

Wait... i dont use plat and im rich in game umm i guess you can get rich in this game without plat using hard work =] im ready for new mythic set

Everyone who keeps pushing for the same mythic set to upgrade again are either new players who have no memory of what happened before season 5 started or people who try to sway public opinion.

Ive been wearing the same helm and armor for over a year (mythic) and frankly im sick of it, in no game i played items were upgrading to fit your lvl like that and im happy to know it wont happen here either.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 03:20 AM

This is a forum and people have rights to post their opinion On bringing some changes just like people have opinion to disagree.
There are lots of thread discussed on already discussed topic.
I wouldnt mind to move On if those mythics were like costing only some bucks.

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 03:23 AM
#Arcane Deary
THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS ^_^

carel86
07-31-2014, 03:25 AM
I Agree... we all do some hard work to get our mythic set lvl 36, so i think it will be fair if we can upgrade it again to lvl 41, of course with the quest that will make us do some hardwork (but please dont tooooo hard, just hard)

matanofx
07-31-2014, 03:26 AM
This is a forum and people have rights to post their opinion On bringing some changes just like people have opinion to disagree.
There are lots of thread discussed on already discussed topic.
I wouldnt mind to move On if those mythics were like costing only some bucks.

Its okay to have an opinion but in this case it wont matter, you just dont understand how much STG dont want to upgrade these mythics, if you knew you wouldnt try.

Its just a quiescence that i happen to agree with them, and pretty much everyone whos been playing as long as i agree too.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 03:30 AM
Yes you are.

Wait... i dont use plat and im rich in game umm i guess you can get rich in this game without plat using hard work =] im ready for new mythic set

Everyone who keeps pushing for the same mythic set to upgrade again are either new players who have no memory of what happened before season 5 started or people who try to sway public opinion.

Ive been wearing the same helm and armor for over a year (mythic) and frankly im sick of it, in no game i played items were upgrading to fit your lvl like that and im happy to know it wont happen here either.

Whats the negative points in reupgrading that armour set?
Its a good idea.

carel86
07-31-2014, 03:32 AM
i Agree with Ishmeet... Upgrade again our myhtic set lvl 36 to lvl 41 is a great idea

hellblazer85
07-31-2014, 03:56 AM
I want the lvl36 armour mythic set to be upgraded to lvl41 with a new stat boost and a NEW DESIGN with NEW PARTICLES on it!

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 04:16 AM
No offense, but why can you guys just not accept the fact that everything have a Expiry date, the arcane hooks is not upgraded right? And they Cost even more than the mythic set.
Having one set forever is just a odd idea, the game moves on, and you should too.
(Everyone will be mad at me nooooow :/)

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 04:27 AM
No offense, but why can you guys just not accept the fact that everything have a Expiry date, the arcane hooks is not upgraded right? And they Cost even more than the mythic set.
Having one set forever is just a odd idea, the game moves on, and you should too.
Hooks can be sold

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 04:33 AM
Hooks can be sold

If you bought hooks when they were new and sell now, you loose more than it Costs to buy a mythic set.
So, why not upgrade hooks too? I dont Wanna loose any Money D: (sarcasm)

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 04:49 AM
Do you think weapons can be upgraded? How can u compare an armor set with a weapon? And its a game. There was no expiry date written on the purchase tag of that weapon.
Explain in detail why it sould not be upgraded?

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 04:50 AM
If you bought hooks when they were new and sell now, you loose more than it Costs to buy a mythic set.

Do u know the cost of mythic set during lvl 31 cap? Many people bought it for 8m. Now just tell me, they wasted 8m for gold sink huh?

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 04:53 AM

Lol no comments! You are comparing price drops to items that Cant be sold anymore. Btw if you bought them while they were new, you cant be a middle class player so the losing golds part were not for you. Why would riches Care if their 2m get dust in inventory anyway!!

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 05:10 AM
Do you think weapons can be upgraded? How can u compare an armor set with a weapon? And its a game. There was no expiry date written on the purchase tag of that weapon.

Because first of all, the mythic set have been used for 3 expansions now, wich is atleast 1 too much.
I know it would be great with a mythic upgrade, but if you want the Items from elites to Cost something, you have to have sets that people need to pvp. At the moment, the mythic set is what is used in endgame pvp, by everyone Who can afford it, and this results in the other Items not selling for high prices, because they are not extremely needed. If we had a new mythic set next expansion, or not having any mythics, the gear you loot would first of all Cost more, and you would Earn more.
Also, if we upgrade the mythics again they have lasted 4 seasons, wich is Way too much for anything in the game, except arcane pets.
We need change, having one set forever is riddiculous, that means you will never have to farmr merch, because you already have what you need.
Im Done here, since i will not be able to make you Change your opinion.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 05:11 AM
Because first of all, the mythic set have been used for 3 expansions now, wich is atleast 1 too much.
I know it would be great with a mythic upgrade, but if you want the Items from elites to Cost something, you have to have sets that people need to pvp. At the moment, the mythic set is what is used in endgame pvp, by everyone Who can afford it, and this results in the other Items not selling for high prices, because they are not extremely needed. If we had a new mythic set next expansion, or not having any mythics, the gear you loot would first of all Cost more, and you would Earn more.
Also, if we upgrade the mythics again they have lasted 4 seasons, wich is Way too much for anything in the game, except arcane pets.
We need change, having one set forever is riddiculous, that means you will never have to farmr merch, because you already have what you need.

Yea, mythic items that cost teeth would be good. But drop from locks.... Hell no. Thats what im sayin.

SacredKnight
07-31-2014, 05:12 AM

Technically the mythic set has only been around for 2 expansions, and the upgraded set for 1.
Also, please just point out one single point on how have lvl 41 ( etc ) upgraded mythic armor will be bad?

Rare
07-31-2014, 05:23 AM
Whats the negative points in reupgrading that armour set?
Its a good idea.

Terrible idea. It made nordr, shuyal, and mostly tindirin a joke. There is no purpose to upgrade. It will ruin farming once again.

Let's be real here. You want to upgrade the mythic set why? Because it's easier and cheaper than buying/farming a new set.

Rare
07-31-2014, 05:25 AM

Because it makes the game more boring. Done.

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 05:35 AM
Technically the mythic set has only been around for 2 expansions, and the upgraded set for 1.
Also, please just point out one single point on how have lvl 41 ( etc ) upgraded mythic armor will be bad?

26 helm+36 armor=1 cap
36 helm+36 armor= 1 cap
1 cap+1 cap+ current cap= (almost) 3 CAPS.
Also, if you read my message i just painted out quite a few reasons that a upgraded set will be bad.
Sorry for saying im out and not going, but i just had to reply to that. Now, im out for real XD

matanofx
07-31-2014, 05:45 AM
Jina i suggest we let this thread go, players here dont seem to understand when we say why it shouldnt be upgraded we give reasons they still ask "but why not upgraded?"

I think at this point we'll have to let them sink in their own thread which STG will ignore and ill approve.

Gess
07-31-2014, 05:46 AM
Just an idea. Upgrading the upgraded set would be a hard quest and requires a crafting ingredient which drops from locked crates and elite chests. This way plat spenders will be happy too?

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 05:49 AM
Terrible idea. It made nordr, shuyal, and mostly tindirin a joke. There is no purpose to upgrade. It will ruin farming once again.

Let's be real here. You want to upgrade the mythic set why? Because it's easier and cheaper than buying/farming a new set.
And because everyone are not rich nor have rich friends to liqudate 2.5m item and buy another item for millions gold just for one season!

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 05:50 AM
26 helm+36 armor=1 cap
36 helm+36 armor= 1 cap
1 cap+1 cap+ current cap= (almost) 3 CAPS.
Also, if you read my message i just painted out quite a few reasons that a upgraded set will be bad.
Sorry for saying im out and not going, but i just had to reply to that. Now, im out for real XD

Everyone are not playing the game since donkey ages

Boltmage
07-31-2014, 05:50 AM
Sts cant please everyone... or can they?
Mythic upgrades to lvl 41
New mythics armor/helm slightly better than upgraded 41
Old mythics tradeable but dont grant AP (same as buyin arcanes doesnt give red letter day)

Ok now hate on me for suggesting xD

matanofx
07-31-2014, 05:55 AM
And because everyone are not rich nor have rich friends to liqudate 2.5m item and buy another item for millions gold just for one season!

Ahem ahem, did anyone force you at gun point to buy the set this season? were you promised an upgrade?

Infact you were promised it will not upgraded right here in forums and buying the set for 2.5m for just 1 season was if anything, your very own mistake.

You could farm/buy magma set or the newer druid/spirit sets which arent the best but when you buy a car do you buy a Ferrari or a Honda Civic? YOU decided to buy mythics on your own free will knowing they upgrade to lvl36.

Before i spend alot of gold i think about the value, i guess you dont do that if your gold means that much to you, you shouldnt have spent it on a set for 1 season, i see your comments here and i cant help thinking "does he ever look 1 step ahead?" not just you but other who want mythics to upgrade again because they spent so much gold on them.

Learn how to save gold before you spend it, coming from a nonplat user who got rich in game and has the best gear.

Final comment from me, mata out peace =]

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 05:55 AM

You maybe rich but sir me poor.
Dont want to rely on plat users to buy another myth armour and helm for 10m+ each.
Better than just buying them using teeth.
Usually people have point to say but can't explain propeely.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 05:57 AM

Crazy plat users( that's the answer).
Yes earning from farming is way tough than opening lockeds in 2x weekend. Thats why

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 05:58 AM
Old mythics tradeable but dont grant AP (same as buyin arcanes doesnt give red letter day)

Yeah exactly, bring new mythics for those who have too much golds and nothing new to buy,
Old mythics upgradable for those who cant afford those many golds every seasons.
New mmythics obviously be better than old upgraded mythics.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 06:10 AM
Ahem ahem, did anyone force you at gun point to buy the set this season? were you promised an upgrade?

Infact you were promised it will not upgraded right here in forums and buying the set for 2.5m for just 1 season was if anything, your very own mistake.

You could farm/buy magma set or the newer druid/spirit sets which arent the best but when you buy a car do you buy a Ferrari or a Honda Civic? YOU decided to buy mythics on your own free will knowing they upgrade to lvl36.

Before i spend alot of gold i think about the value, i guess you dont do that if your gold means that much to you, you shouldnt have spent it on a set for 1 season, i see your comments here and i cant help thinking "does he ever look 1 step ahead?" not just you but other who want mythics to upgrade again because they spent so much gold on them.

Learn how to save gold before you spend it, coming from a nonplat user who got rich in game and has the best gear.

Ahem ahem... Does someone put you at the gun point asking you to disapprove whatever these people are asking for when you are losing nothing by it? If the mythics are upgraded what do you lose? Nothing, as we said New mythics will be better than upgraded old mythic.
Why do you hate it?
Aahh these people are middle class player, they dont play from season 1 like me, they shouldn't look as great as me, its unfair I have millions of gold and they will be wearing same armor as me. Cant happen wont happen.

Bigboyblue
07-31-2014, 06:16 AM
I wouldn't mind if they were upgradable. They could make it so you have to do a tough quest and also incorporate the elite gear drop items. Make it so you need 3 elite tindrin drop chests and helms for the quest line. It would make farmers happy. If they don't allow them to be upgradable I just hope they don't put new gear in locks. Make the best gear elite drops. If they won't do this I'd much rather upgrade again.

matanofx
07-31-2014, 06:26 AM
Ahem ahem... Does someone put you at the gun point asking you to disapprove whatever these people are asking for when you are losing nothing by it? If the mythics are upgraded what do you lose? Nothing, as we said New mythics will be better than upgraded old mythic.
Why do you hate it?
Aahh these people are middle class player, they dont play from season 1 like me, they shouldn't look as great as me, its unfair I have millions of gold and they will be wearing same armor as me. Cant happen wont happen.

Id stop commenting if you werent flaming me or ASSUMING why YOU think im against this idea.

Obviously youre neither a mind reader nor a good judge if thats what you think.. first of all i havent played this game in season 1 =]

Anytime i buy something i ask myself if i should spend gold now or save up and buy the next best thing that will come, you should try it too sir maybe then you wont whine about spending your gold.

Im not rich in game cause i been playing long time im rich cause i know how to spend the gold i earn.

In order for this game to be fun for me im looking for a new thing to aim for, playing with the same helm for 1 and a half years or same armor for over a year is not fun, upgraded or not its not fun.
When i was playing lvl21 i knew id spend what i can on the best lvl21 gear i can buy and i want this to keep going over and over so i always have something new to reach for.

Upgrading the mythics in the first place might have been a mistake i think you got spoiled thinking it will happen again and again and again, each expansion new mythic upgrade, forcing players to use the same set for literally years, thnx alot.

And if youre trying to say "no, i just want mythics to upgrade to lvl41" i challenge you to think about people like you during lvl41 expansion complaining about how much they spend on mythics for 1 season cause they only got it at lvl41, and theyll demand a new upgrade, theyll make the same point you make now, and so will the people in lvl46 and lvl51 and so on untill this game reaches its end.

No thnx, once again i hope you wont try to flame me or guess the reasons im against this idea when i just stated in over 3 comments my reasons.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 06:27 AM
Id stop commenting if you werent flaming me or ASSUMING why YOU think im against this idea.

Obviously youre neither a mind reader or a good judge if thats what you think.. first of all i havent played this game in season 1 =]

Anytime i buy something i ask myself if i should spend gold now or save up and buy the next best thing that will come, you should try it too sir maybe then you wont whine about spending your gold.

Im not rich in game cause i been playing long time im rich cause i know how to spend the gold i earn.

In order for this game to be fun for me im looking for a new thing to aim for, playing with the same helm for 1 and a half years or same armor for over a year is not fun, upgraded or not its not fun.
When i was playing lvl21 i knew id spend what i can on the best lvl21 gear i can buy and i want this to keep going over and over so i always have something new to reach for.

Upgrading the mythics in the first place might have been a mistake i think you got spoiled thinking it will happen again and again and again, each expansion new mythic upgrade, forcing players to use the same set for literally years, thnx alot.

And if youre trying to say "no, i just want mythics to upgrade to lvl41" i challenge you to think about people like you during lvl41 expansion complaining about how much they spend on mythics for 1 season cause they only got it at lvl41, and theyll demand a new upgrade, theyll make the same point you make now, and so will the people in lvl46 and lvl51 and so on untill this game reaches its end.

No thnx, once again i hope you wont try to flame me or guess the reasons im against this idea when i just stated in over 3 comments my reasons.
Sorry to make you mad. No offense intended.

matanofx
07-31-2014, 06:35 AM
Sorry to make you mad. No offense intended.

No worries you cant offend me, only show immaturity which is okay too, i cant expect everyone to not assume im some rich elitist who despises new players =]
If you want i challenge you to show me im wrong with the comment i made above.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 06:41 AM
No worries you cant offend me, only show immaturity which is okay too, i cant expect everyone to not assume im some rich elitist who despises new players =]
If you want i challenge you to show me im wrong with the comment i made above.

I dont have time to do such immature challenges and all. Thank you. Move on.

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 06:54 AM
I dont have time to do such immature challenges and all. Thank you. Move on.

To be honest, he tried to move on already, but you replied.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 06:56 AM
To be honest, he tried to move on already, but you replied.
Calling someone immature is no sign to move on.

j3peaz
07-31-2014, 07:03 AM
An upgrade would kill elite farming. Imo if one would take place I'd suggest maybe mid way through next expansion so farmers can get the elite gear and make some gold first. Other wise market will be over saturated with useless gear again.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 07:45 AM
An upgrade would kill elite farming. Imo if one would take place I'd suggest maybe mid way through next expansion so farmers can get the elite gear and make some gold first. Other wise market will be over saturated with useless gear again.

Lol u okay?
How can a legendary drop be better than mythic?
And usually people farm for weapons instead of armour and helm. Those elite drops are replaces by event gear anyways.

On topic: Rich guys dont want it to be upgraded and farmers want it to be upgraded.
Can we have a poll on this topic? As i know most of the people dont want to waste another 10m to buy new myth that wouldnt be tradeable, 80% of people will ask it to be further upgraded and rest....... No one cares.

Rare
07-31-2014, 07:53 AM
Everyone are not playing the game since donkey ages

If you can't afford it, dont buy it?

Rare
07-31-2014, 07:53 AM

Ugh, nobody gets it. Especially anyone taking about locked crates

Rare
07-31-2014, 07:56 AM
Dont want to rely on plat users to buy another myth armour and helm for 10m+ each.

I am not rich. Your message is about selfishness. The game us better if people are farming elites. People are not farming elites if they just have the same old mythic armor to upgrade.

Wutzgood
07-31-2014, 08:00 AM
Lol this again? The only way this would work is if the upgraded level 41 mythic armor was much worse than the next seasons elite pink armor. Then new elite armor sets would be worth farming and people would want the new gear. Although this would mean not many people would even want the 41mythic armor since its no longer the best. And there are plenty of legendary weapons that are better than mythic ones already because they are outdated just like the mythic armor is.

I know sts said they weren't upgrading it again anyway so this topic is really irrelevant. Personally I'd like to see them upgrade it to a crappy level 41 armor and have the next seasons elite gear surpass it by alot. At least these topics would stop.

Rare
07-31-2014, 08:00 AM
Lol u okay?
How can a legendary drop be better than mythic?
And usually people farm for weapons instead of armour and helm. Those elite drops are replaces by event gear anyways.

On topic: Rich guys dont want it to be upgraded and farmers want it to be upgraded.
Can we have a poll on this topic? As i know most of the people dont want to waste another 10m to buy new myth that wouldnt be tradeable, 80% of people will ask it to be further upgraded and rest....... No one cares.

Dint but mythic then. Fyi, I am a farmer, and I've been playing this game since season 1. So please dont generalize me into your group. Upgraded mythic are bad for the game. There is no motivation to play. I'm sorry that this didn't work for you. Not EVERYONE is meant to have the best items in game

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 08:01 AM
I am not rich. Your message is about selfishness. The game us better if people are farming elites. People are not farming elites if they just have the same old mythic armor to upgrade.

Ok explain me pls.
Remember 31 cap?
How many people farmed at jurns and hall of valheim for those helms?
And how many people used that mythic? You dobt really know what ure talking about. If there would be new armours dropping from lockeds,, that wont affect farming huh?
And yes, What i am saying is, Dont introduce new mythics or just dont make them as lootable from locks. Thats it.
If there is plan for new myth set, upgrade the previous set. Or just make it buy able using teeth. So in order to get teeth, will it increase farming or not?

Madnex
07-31-2014, 08:02 AM
What if new mythic armors would require combining a large number of elite tindirin drops along with mythic essence, something that you can get either by farming 800 dragon teeth and buying it from the vendor or exchange your upgraded L36 mythics for it.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 08:03 AM
Dint but mythic then. Fyi, I am a farmer, and I've been playing this game since season 1. So please dont generalize me into your group. Upgraded mythic are bad for the game. There is no motivation to play. I'm sorry that this didn't work for you. Not EVERYONE is meant to have the best items in game

Im a farmer with 7.3k hp and 2.6 armour. Ok, there was mythic set in lvl 41 and 36 right? Explain me pls, did the farming decreased or increased?

Wutzgood
07-31-2014, 08:24 AM
Im a farmer with 7.3k hp and 2.6 armour. Ok, there was mythic set in lvl 41 and 36 right? Explain me pls, did the farming decreased or increased?

Not farming decreased but prices never get that high for elite pink gear because too many people have the mythic armor set. Its because mythic armor has been around so long that noone needs the elite pink sets. All the level 31 mythic weapons have been outdated by legendary ones. There is no reason that after 3 seasons the armor set shouldnt be also.

As a collector is rather new gear than the same set being redone. And I farm for my gold so no excuse a farmer can't get any new sets through hard work.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 08:28 AM
Not farming decreased but prices never get that high for elite pink gear because too many people have the mythic armor set. Its because mythic armor has been around so long that noone needs the elite pink sets. All the level 31 mythic weapons have been outdated by legendary ones. There is no reason that after 3 seasons the armor set shouldnt be also.

As a collector is rather new gear than the same set being redone. And I farm for my gold so no excuse a farmer can't get any new sets through hard work.

Those magma brutality/assault armour were 500k+ before the ursoth gear came in. I've sold a lot of magma armours and helms. These mythic stuff didnt reduced their price, ursoth gear reduced the price.

Bigboyblue
07-31-2014, 08:35 AM
What if new mythic armors would require combining a large number of elite tindirin drops along with mythic essence, something that you can get either by farming 800 dragon teeth and buying it from the vendor or exchange your upgraded L36 mythics for it.

^^^This would be the proper way to do it. I agree with Ish, that most people don't want to see new mythics in locks. Either make them upgradable using elite drop gear or release new mythics through the teeth vendor or as elite drops. Another option is no mythic armor, which I can't see happening. STS can add new mythic amulets and rings to generate some revenue. Also making crafting elements like the one that will be required for nekro come from locks. So there won't be a shortage of lock popping.

Rare
07-31-2014, 08:57 AM

It deceased. A LOT. Beginning of tindirin it was nice. Then the rarity wore off.

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 08:58 AM
If you can't afford it, dont buy it?
I already have them in 3 classes????
And I was talking about those new players or players who are not super rich, people those save golds for months and months to buy mythic.
"Dont like it? Dont buy it"
"dont like it, dont play it"
I love These types of comments !

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 09:00 AM
I will still farm elites for weapons.

Jurmans
07-31-2014, 09:02 AM
*grabs a huge bowl of popcorn*

Rare
07-31-2014, 09:03 AM
already have them in 3 classes????
And I was talking about those new players or players who are not super rich, people those save golds for months and months to buy mythic.
"Dont like it? Dont buy it"
"dont like it, dont play it"
I love These types of comments !

Sorry you don't like it, but if you can't afford it, you shouldn't but it. It's a good life lesson.

I will still farm elites for weapons.

Yay. 3 out of 5 maps. How much you making off those staves and magma blades?

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 09:05 AM
Sorry you don't like it, but if you can't afford it, you shouldn't but it

Ok whatever you meant

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 09:07 AM
Sorry you don't like it, but if you can't afford it, you shouldn't but it. It's a good life lesson.

Yay. 3 out of 5 maps. How much you making off those staves and magma blades?

I made 2.6m this week by farming claymores and totems. Isnt it enough?

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 09:10 AM
People are thinking an upgradation will just destroy whole farmings and market prices when it will have a very little affect on price tags

Jurmans
07-31-2014, 09:12 AM
People are thinking an upgradation will just destroy whole farmings and market prices when it will have a very little affect on price tags

Make the colors upgradeable :p it's so boring I want a bright pink oneXD.

Rare
07-31-2014, 09:23 AM
I made 2.6m this week by farming claymores and totems. Isnt it enough?

Oh my bad... You said you were poor. So which is it? if you're making 2.6m a week...

Rare
07-31-2014, 09:30 AM

LOL. You can keep saying it and saying it, but its just not true. We've already witnessed it since Nordr started. Sure, there are niches of elite farmers that are going to farm anyway. For many people (a lot of whom have already quit out of boredom btw) the game is stale. There's nothing to farm. People already get bored farming maps after 4 or 5 month. Now you're saying "just farm weapons". Well, that cuts the number of maps in half. The value of gear in game is a funny thing. Imagine how much that gear would be "worth" now if nobody had mythics and the market wasn't wiped out by ursoth gear.

If you already have the best armor and helm, why would you farm anymore for those items? Now, you only have to have gold for weapons and maybe a ring (which, btw, are a great example why upgraded mythics are bad. How much are top archon's selling for? How much would they be selling for if the mythic ring was upgraded? Its not about the gold value. Its about the value in playability. Think about it).

I've said this before an I'll say it again. Of all the gear these artists design, the most work goes into armor and helm. Your idea is to make those obsolete and just farm weapons??

Haifer
07-31-2014, 10:08 AM

You seem to know it was absolutely said that these sets would not be upgraded again, the purpose of the thread was for someone to show me. Well, I'm waiting. Go ahead.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 10:16 AM
Oh my bad... You said you were poor. So which is it? if you're making 2.6m a week...

Who said I am poor huh? Oh well lets meet and talk in game? Better talk in game, ign in signature

Haifer
07-31-2014, 10:17 AM
Quit comparing mythic weapons to the mythic armor sets. It's just not the same. You've always been able to sell mythic weapons at the peak of their value, these mythic sets were expensive. Yet, you've never been able to sell them after u upgraded them. Therefore, if it stays the same as it is now, next expansion will make these mythic sets useless and since u can't sell them, worthless as well. There is no comparison between mythic armor sets and mythic weapons, if you can't understand this there is no help for you.

Rare
07-31-2014, 10:20 AM
Who said I am poor huh? Oh well lets meet and talk in game? Better talk in game, ign in signature

Ok, no need to talk ig. i'm done with this conversation.

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 10:24 AM
you maybe rich but sir me poor.
dont want to rely on plat users to buy another myth armour and helm for 10m+ each.

Sent from my gpad_g1 using tapatalk

who said i am poor huh? Oh well lets meet and talk in game? Better talk in game, ign in signature

sent from my gpad_g1 using tapatalk
xd gg

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 10:29 AM
xd gg

Huh? I Wrote in Bold as its my fav word that i usually see in towns. Lol u guys.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 10:31 AM
Ok, no need to talk ig. i'm done with this conversation.
Sigh of relief, thanks!

j3peaz
07-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Lol @ this thread. I was gonna look it up but now I see it isn't worth my time

j3peaz
07-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,<br />
<br />
We do not currently have plans to create a means for existing Mythic or Arcane items to be upgraded in the Dragon Enclave expansion.<br />
<br />
Any further details regarding Mythic or Arcane rarity items will be announced as part of, or after the Dragon Enclave expansion. The team is still hard at work on the Dragon Enclave expansion and we don't want to post anything that isn't 100% final.<br />
<br />
We know that you are excited for more details about Mythic and Arcane items and thank you very much for your patience.<br />
<br />
Samhayne<br />
Legends Producer<br/>

lethaljade
07-31-2014, 10:51 AM
Nuuuu more upgrades! Make it tradeable and remove that useless orange armour from crates lmao.

rokksteady
07-31-2014, 10:52 AM
lol @ Ishtmeet

ClumsyCactus
07-31-2014, 10:54 AM
lol @ Ishtmeet

This is gonna end bad...
XD

j3peaz
07-31-2014, 10:58 AM
If upgrading the mythics didn't hurt farming I'm sure most would be for it. Say u had to collect 100 elite pinks and scrap them for pieces to craft new mythics then sure

Wutzgood
07-31-2014, 11:04 AM
Those magma brutality/assault armour were 500k+ before the ursoth gear came in. I've sold a lot of magma armours and helms. These mythic stuff didnt reduced their price, ursoth gear reduced the price.

Yeah bought them all and without mythic armor the prices for the magma sets would have been in the millions instead if only 500k for the set. Like I've said I collect so as long as new gear comes out ill be happy. Don't really care if mythics upgrade or not since I find that farming locked is more profitable than elites. Plus I can farm locked while out with friends and don't have to pay attention to it. Just hope they add something new to locked to get people to open them again.

The devs have stated that they won't be upgrade able to 41 anyway and someone posted Sam Haynes post. Its just a dead argument lol.

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 11:16 AM
This is gonna end bad...
XD

No im not that bad ;)

Dex Scene
07-31-2014, 11:16 AM
Sigh of relief, thanks!

Lmao. Made my day

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 11:20 AM
lol @ Ishtmeet

Hello brother.
Lol@lol@ishxmeet

Haifer
07-31-2014, 02:33 PM
Hi everyone,

We do not currently have plans to create a means for existing Mythic or Arcane items to be upgraded in the Dragon Enclave expansion.

Any further details regarding Mythic or Arcane rarity items will be announced as part of, or after the Dragon Enclave expansion. The team is still hard at work on the Dragon Enclave expansion and we don't want to post anything that isn't 100% final.

We know that you are excited for more details about Mythic and Arcane items and thank you very much for your patience.

Samhayne
Legends Producer
Is English your first language? Because it clearly states that they do not CURRENTLY have plans to create a means for upgrading. It does not at all mean that they have already decided or said they will not create a means to create upgrade quests. I already knew this post existed and I hoped someone would post it as a response... Stop assuming things. Some of you people aren't half as smart as you think you are and you really know less than half of what you think you know.

Rare
07-31-2014, 02:41 PM
Is English your first language? Because it clearly states that they do not CURRENTLY have plans to create a means for upgrading. It does not at all mean that they have already decided or said they will not create a means to create upgrade quests. I already knew this post existed and I hoped someone would post it as a response... Stop assuming things. Some of you people aren't half as smart as you think you are and you really know less than half of what you think you know.

Oh you're saying you started this thread hoping for an argument? Well played.

Me... turns out I'm twice as smart as I thought and actually know twice as much as I thought I did. Thank goodness for this thread.

Haifer
07-31-2014, 02:42 PM
Oh you're saying you started this thread hoping for an argument? Well played.

Me... turns out I'm twice as smart as I thought and actually know twice as much as I thought I did. Thank goodness for this thread.
Congratulations.

j3peaz
07-31-2014, 03:32 PM
On that note I'm out. When they don't upgrade mythics are you gonna rage quit

Haifer
07-31-2014, 03:33 PM
On that note I'm out. When they don't upgrade mythics are you gonna rage quit
Nope. My rage is only directed to the people who continue to swear that the mythic won't be upgraded when they have no proof it's been said they won't be upgraded at any time.

I have enough gold to buy new ones and enough plat to loot them probably, as well.

Ecnivo
09-04-2014, 03:07 AM
I don't care about able to upgrade or not, but let me sell them!

Sceazikua
09-04-2014, 04:21 AM
^and, sell them for what? you sell them, people sell them, everyone sells them, how much will it go if everybody sells them but nobody wants them anymore? ever thought about that?