PDA

View Full Version : Seasons, New weapons

RadioactiveDesire
07-30-2014, 11:48 PM
So this is about seasons outfits and new weapons, for seasons there should be winter fall summer and spring,
Like when it's fall, there should be rain out in the club sanctuary street, or for spring flowers falling like Japanese cherry blossoms,

Now getting down to the good stuff about weapons>:D
There should be newer weapons instead of old ones like the two handed weapons.
Considering in some campaigns there should be two handed gun weapons,
And more one handed weps like the machete of halloweem, we should have a scythe weapon that is like a grim reaper blade, a dark substance/Aurora around the blade, there should be more of this stuff That's my suggestions:3

traxexlord
07-31-2014, 12:51 AM
Thumbs up for that bro .. :D

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

doomdoomdoom
07-31-2014, 12:30 PM
I like the cherry blossoms idea....and think a Japanese style dress with cherry blossoms on it would be really pretty.

There should be newer weapons instead of old ones like the two handed weapons.
Considering in some campaigns there should be two handed gun weapons

Do you mean there should be two handed gun weapons for us or for the enemies? In some campaigns...there are already enemies with a two handed shot gun that does more damage than the smaller guns.

And yes I would really like to see new weapons of any kind added. It has been a really long time since a new weapon was added to the game. The winter weapons and even the Halloween machete were recycled from previous years.

Santosh Elangadi
08-01-2014, 01:48 PM
-.-

RadioactiveDesire
08-07-2014, 02:46 PM
I like the cherry blossoms idea....and think a Japanese style dress with cherry blossoms on it would be really pretty.

Do you mean there should be two handed gun weapons for us or for the enemies? In some campaigns...there are already enemies with a two handed shot gun that does more damage than the smaller guns.

And yes I would really like to see new weapons of any kind added. It has been a really long time since a new weapon was added to the game. The winter weapons and even the Halloween machete were recycled from previous years.

Yes doom sorry I didn't make that clear the two handed weps are for us not the enemies it would be rather cool too see us welding the guns other then the enemies and your suggestion about the dress is absolutely perfect:D