PDA

View Full Version : Curse the accept all button....

Olli Walli
01-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Went to add a friend request and phone slipped a little.... ended up hitting the accept all button.

Sorry if this has already been posted or beat to death.

Just a wonderful way to start the day with 500 million bagillion noob and unwanted names being added to my list...

Protank
01-14-2011, 09:27 AM
dude that happen to me twice and wow that accept all needs to be deleted off the page! what a mess

Echelong
01-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Went to add a friend request and phone slipped a little.... ended up hitting the accept all button.

Sorry if this has already been posted or beat to death.

Just a wonderful way to start the day with 500 million bagillion noob and unwanted names being added to my list...

LMAO +1

This happened to me and suddenly I had like 5 people pm asking for money and power level. They should put an ARE YOU SURE confirmation then another confirmation REALLY REALLY SURE ABOUT THIS?

Lesrider
01-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Lol I've done that too with a huge list of requests. I think some people managed to slip by and stay on my friends list because I got tired of combing through to delete people I don't know.

There should be "deny all" button instead -- since you usually only want one or two of those people on your list.

Olli Walli
01-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Agreed. I think that adding an "are you sure" sub menu would make a world of difference.

It took like 10 friggin minutes just to add all the names. It just took its time one by one adding them and showing it on screen just to rub it in my face. As if, HAHAHA bet you wish you could stop this horrible thing from happening.... Just got owned by a PL menu button

FluffNStuff
01-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Agreed. I think that adding an "are you sure" sub menu would make a world of difference.

It took like 10 friggin minutes just to add all the names. It just took its time one by one adding them and showing it on screen just to rub it in my face. As if, HAHAHA bet you wish you could stop this horrible thing from happening.... Just got owned by a PL menu button

Happened to me, really sucks. Did the AO2.6 or AO3.2 mass invites start coming in from the level 20's yet? At least those make it easy to quickly know who to knock off the list.

drewcapu
01-14-2011, 10:11 AM
haha
I did this accidentally not too long ago during a cave run and was spammed by PL for about half the run.
Ultimately, I only ended up deleting the names who were low levels that I didn't recognize and a few people who started spamming me.

Kalielle
01-14-2011, 01:06 PM
I did this once too! I was so annoyed, because the people who send out random invites are usually the last you want to be playing with, and now I couldn't distinguish them from people I added to my friends list because they seemed cool.

I would love to see the Accept All button go away entirely. Does anybody ever use it anyway? Actually I do sometimes on my merch, who accepts all friend requests - but I would gladly make do without it just so I never press it by mistake again.

Arterra
01-14-2011, 01:08 PM
I did this once too! I was so annoyed, because the people who send out random invites are usually the last you want to be playing with

:( i randomly invite people. i also random join games. i try helping, not harassing

Lesrider
01-14-2011, 01:13 PM
:( i randomly invite people. i also random join games. i try helping, not harassing

Lol that's also why you have no idea who anyone is on your list...

Arterra
01-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Lol that's also why you have no idea who anyone is on your list...

true that. i one day will make a whole new Arterra, and a whole new Sangaroh, just to keep it clean. Arterra's list is so clogged... Though Sangaroh stands a chance, he has like only 2-3 pages of active users. i will now not accept requests to my bird unless i can directly ask you who is your main/ forum name

asommers
01-14-2011, 01:55 PM
We can add an Accept All confirmation (as well as a Reject All).

-ALS

Lesrider
01-14-2011, 02:00 PM

-ALS

Yay, thanks! You've been on a roll lately, assomers :)

Kalielle
01-14-2011, 02:05 PM
An accept all confirmation and reject all sounds really sweet! Thank you, asommers!!

I didn't mean that - I was referring to people who send out random friend requests to everyone they see in town in order to later spam random invites. Sorry for not explaining it better! Inviting friends who are already on your list because you met them earlier is of course always okay. And by the way thank you for inviting me into the caves the other day, really appreciated it! :o

Firepants
01-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Lol, the confirmation would be great. I had like pages of requests accepted before, so annoying. Who hasn't done this??

Echelong
01-14-2011, 02:28 PM

-ALS

Asommers did you know you name rimes with awesome?

Zerious
01-14-2011, 02:51 PM
I only add Twinks lol just makes things a crap load simpler

But yes ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Fyrce
01-14-2011, 07:23 PM
I try to clear out the requests, by rejecting anyone I don't know who's not on :) I also try to keep my lists level appropriate, but of course, there are alts. My lowbies only know lowbies though. Got tired of high levels jumping into game :P

Pharcyde
01-14-2011, 07:27 PM

-ALS

Dev of the day. Asommers everyone! Put your hands together as we bring him to the stage!

Kossi
01-14-2011, 07:47 PM

-ALS
finally!!

i mean, is anyone so popular that they need to spam "accept all" because the friend requests are coming in so fast?

Lesrider
01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
dev of the day. Asommers everyone! Put your hands together as we bring him to the stage!

****applause****