PDA

View Full Version : Quitting AL for good

Boltmage
07-31-2014, 09:26 AM
Ive played this game since season 2 and had great times and met many wonderful people however..
Im leaving for good as the game itself is causing me massive amounts of stress and anger.. here are just a few reasons why.
Lb is impossible as sts WON'T fix bugs on elite heart (killed it 6x no ap) and others.
Ive opened over 2000 locked and got nothing but glacian rogue armor and 2 doom
I can't speak ingame for fear of being muted.
I just spent 4m on elite golden and got all blues.. never had anything from elite golden chests.. ever!
I farm elites get to the boss, dc because of the server and waste my time daily that or reroll greens allday on 70% luck.
I spend £60 every couple weeks on plat for what? 6k gold or a plat revive that doesnt work!
70% of players now are scammers
Devs do not care at all anymore wont even answer a simple question regarding mutes. No seo your sticky isnt an answer its an insult (Delphina and H2N cared)
The lag allday everyday with full wifi connection.
The constant promises of new and exciting things (I've not seen anything like that since Nordr campaign)
The class gap I play 3-4 hours atleast daily for 2 years and buy plat no full arcanes for me.. whats that I should pay more? pfft
The crappy crap uber crap events! lets wait two months to run the same 30 second map for 3 weeks and fight a boss with 20 billion hp to loot a locked *yawn*

There are more but the urge to swear to high heaven is overpowering..

To summarise you ruined a great game thanks sts..

p.s ill be in paradise pier for the next hour gifting noobs.. why dont all you scammers put on your 'please sir' equipment and you may get lucky.

Ill miss all the good ppl and may login on from time to time just because I love you all! in truth your the only reason I stayed so long.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Jurmans
07-31-2014, 09:27 AM
Heard about the 4 mill in chests :/ to bad, I wish u good luck in rl bolt:).

Ps: happy to be a random noob once:) thx for the gifts.

Boltmage
07-31-2014, 10:25 AM
Done! all I have is my pets mythic armor and all the blues from the elite goldens.. minus around 15 mill and couldnt be happier. Peace out

Ssneakykills
07-31-2014, 10:28 AM
Sorry to see you go, check out pocket legends we are getting a new mini expansion which doesn't involve having to spend so much gold/time/real life money like you say you have done in the past in al. Up to you its jist a suggestion and good luck with whatever you choose :)

supersyan
07-31-2014, 11:13 AM
May be you should check this thread
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166573-Try-It

Boltmage
07-31-2014, 11:20 AM
May be you should check this thread
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166573-Try-It
Not to sound evertly rude but why check that thread? I didn't once mention PvP and I happen to have 6 twinks who are all highly successful .. thanks but not what im ranting about at all.

supersyan
07-31-2014, 11:28 AM
oops sry for the trouble. :biggrin:

gumball3000
07-31-2014, 11:32 AM
Glad you figured it out in the end this game is not worth spending a dime on.

yasshh
07-31-2014, 11:53 AM
Good luck irl man... If u still have love for mmo's try OnC... I heard you can get most of the best stuff only with farming.There's voice chat too :D

faychen
07-31-2014, 01:10 PM
I'm convinced.
:-/
Sigh...

iamthesurvivor
08-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Lmao stg you are funny. You neglect PL because of AL bringing in the money and you don't even manage that properly... If you can't keep track of all your games dont make them at all just stick with what you got and give them your full attention. Imo I'd rather have stg focus well on around 3 games than neglecting all of them due to the fact they have too much work to do. Please put effort into existing games rather than make clash of clans rip offs such as battle dragons.