PDA

View Full Version : My QUITTING Thread (like totally)

FluffNStuff
01-14-2011, 11:43 AM
I am totally quitting PL ... for the next 3 days! Gonna be up in the mountains for our annual guys weekend of beer, steaks, beer, poker, beer, Playoff Football, and of course, beer. Checked and the cabin has zero AT&T coverage! Just hope I don't develop the DT's from lack of playing! Wish me luck, I know I can make it through, just wish there was a PL gum I could chew to help with withdrawals.

Pandamoni
01-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Have fun! You can journal your feelings if you're having a hard time dealing with the stress of not playing PL. :D

eta: I'm kidding, btw. If you don't know me you might not know that this was a joke...

Justg
01-14-2011, 12:15 PM
OMG sounds AWESOME. Good for you for keeping this tradition in your life :D

Arterra
01-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Justg totally came into the thread to ask for your stuff and got a pleasant surprise.

[Lt] Shiny
01-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Justg totally came into the thread to ask for your stuff and got a pleasant surprise.

XD. But...but... I wanted his stuff... :(

BeardedBear
01-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Beer and steak? Did you want to carpool or.....

Justg
01-14-2011, 01:00 PM

Oh I still want his stuff, but steaks, beer, and poker sound even better!

FluffNStuff
01-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Bearded, caravan running past philly as I type this, well swing by and pick you up.
JustG, been going up to this cabin since 1993 and it has been an official playoff weekend since 2002.

BeardedBear
01-14-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm 5 minutes out of Philly. I'd feel bad about taking all your money in poker though!

MoarPewPew
01-14-2011, 03:40 PM
I am totally quitting PL ... for the next 3 days! Gonna be up in the mountains for our annual guys weekend of beer, steaks, beer, poker, beer, Playoff Football, and of course, beer. Checked and the cabin has zero AT&T coverage! Just hope I don't develop the DT's from lack of playing! Wish me luck, I know I can make it through, just wish there was a PL gum I could chew to help with withdrawals.

Get a Droid asap. Solves your problem lol.. Have fun Fluff and stay semi sober. Lol

:)

FluffNStuff
01-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Pew, I have no intention of that what so ever. Just an update, leaving phantom fireworks ( did I forget to mention that part?) on the border and getting ready to dark. Keep the servers warm for me till I get back and don't forget to feed asommers :).

Lesrider
01-14-2011, 05:35 PM
Lol the sign of a true addict is when you're hanging with your best buds and still feel the need to check the forums and update everyone ;)

Zeus
01-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Lol the sign of a true addict is when you're hanging with your best buds and still feel the need to check the forums and update everyone ;)

I guess that's me! I even check forums via Iphone while I'm with my girlfriend and she isn't looking...

Arterra
01-14-2011, 05:37 PM
maybe i should release Balonia's pm quote to public use, so we can be forumites...

Lesrider
01-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Lol I do it too. I'm just saying... We have a problem ;)

MoarPewPew
01-14-2011, 06:10 PM
Pew, I have no intention of that what so ever. Just an update, leaving phantom fireworks ( did I forget to mention that part?) on the border and getting ready to dark. Keep the servers warm for me till I get back and don't forget to feed asommers :).

You have no intention on getting a Droid or getting drunk? :P lol have fun lol

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Have fun FluffNStuff :) even tho I havent met you yet lmao.