PDA

View Full Version : Just a "thanks" message for sts...

Grebebe
07-31-2014, 03:08 PM
-removed-

Trenton
07-31-2014, 05:54 PM
or u can leave

Sheugokin
07-31-2014, 05:55 PM
The sarcasm is not wanted. If you don't like it, follow Trenton's post.

Rescind
07-31-2014, 06:05 PM
What is with you people complaining about the new cap. First you whine about not having a cap and when the cap drops, you guys whine about how it's a replica of sandstone cave. Be thankful that STG put effort into actually making a cap for us.

Somemager
07-31-2014, 06:06 PM
Spoiled children i say!

Impact
07-31-2014, 06:17 PM
Thank you so much, sts, for giving us the EXACT SAME REPLICA of the sandstone caves! I can tell you guys worked so hard on it!
Now let's have "fun" and cap to 77! This will keep us busy, as you guys wanted ._.
Go away plz dont ruin the happy moment.

Laar
07-31-2014, 08:39 PM
You do realize that it was the community that wanted a reused map for a new expansion right?

Ohhh the irony is real

GreenLord
07-31-2014, 08:47 PM
Even though it is a exact replica, this expansion means STS still cares for PL

DocDoBig
08-01-2014, 12:20 AM
What Trent said

for the lulz
08-01-2014, 02:26 AM
atleast sts gave us a cap after ages and here u are to ruin the moment and take a huge dump on it . "thank" you !

Gragorak
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Even though it is a exact replica, this expansion means STS still cares for PL
No, it doesn't. Only thing this expansion means is that STG just wants to rip of all the remaining (end game) players. The XP requirement for level 77 is going to be enormously high (edit: 300k). And if you want to remain competent in pvp, you have to cap, which costs money. A lot of money. And before anyone says "you can always grind without elixirs/Mega maze. No, you can't. PL servers are propably closed the time you hit level 77.

I don't understand how anyone can be happy about expansion like this. I'd rather have no new cap ever that rip off expansion like this without new content.

Edit: looks like there isn't any overpowered level 77 exclusive gear like I thought. I have to take my words back. Carry on.

Marika1
08-01-2014, 02:53 AM
What i am really not happy with, is the difficulty level. Till now the policy was to make it beatable without using elixir. Last night i tried all party all l76 without elixir all of us, (and i knew them all they aren't newbs), couldnt even get past the second group of enemies. So you need combo to play this. There isn't another way around it. I do not like this.

Maybe instead of complaining that the new expansion sux, we should add constructive criticism, because like it or not expansion is here and not leaving.

Noodleleg
08-01-2014, 02:59 AM
First world problems...

Skeletonlord
08-01-2014, 03:24 AM
What is with you people complaining about the new cap. First you whine about not having a cap and when the cap drops, you guys whine about how it's a replica of sandstone cave. Be thankful that STG put effort into actually making a cap for us.

My two cents. No point worrying about it, a cap comes, and the devs still take care of it. Yeah, just be thankful that a cap has come, as said.

iamthesurvivor
08-01-2014, 03:44 AM
OK my idea has been spread all over these types of threads. First we whine about new cap and when it comes we still whine. Just shuddup and enjoy.

iamthesurvivor
08-01-2014, 03:51 AM
ONce again I state the fact I have come up with. We whine about no cap and when it comes we still whine. Just enjoy. AL gets more income, they need money to live and they chose the big $$$ maker, no matter how much they "love" us they are still a business. They want more profit like all businesses.

Ks_Leon
08-01-2014, 03:53 AM
Dude be grateful sts make a cap.even its been reused.idont mind as long have the purpose to play PL.

iamthesurvivor
08-01-2014, 04:11 AM
Read my post 2 posts above,ß

Riccits
08-01-2014, 05:11 AM
Seems People after 4 years still didnt recognize... it has nothing to do with fair or not fair PL is a game like many many many other free to download games in the app stores and like any of them, to be faster and better you have to pay then. So is this business working...
If you want to play a rpgmmo where just personal skills counts, play a game with subcriptions (f.e. WoW )

Armourslash
08-01-2014, 08:26 AM
And you have to pay for WoW too because of the membership lol.

Riccits
08-04-2014, 03:23 AM
And you have to pay for WoW too because of the membership lol.
yes ofc, but u cant pay to be better than someone else

Trenton
08-04-2014, 09:27 AM
yes ofc, but u cant pay to be better than someone else
In terms of gear and items you can. To buy skill, is infinitely impossible, but you can pay to be better in other areas.

Riccits
08-04-2014, 10:41 AM
In terms of gear and items you can. To buy skill, is infinitely impossible, but you can pay to be better in other areas.

i quitted WoW at 01.14. until this date u could buy only some pets, but nothing to f.e. boost anything to make u better.