PDA

View Full Version : August Legends Producer Letter: Planar Arena, Tombs and More

Samhayne
07-31-2014, 04:21 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41740&d=1379522941

Hello everyone!

I want to update you with what the Arcane Legends Development Team is up to. While you’ve been playing Ursoth’s Assault, the Dev Team has been very busy making more new stuff for you!

Planar Arena and Planar Tombs:
The next free endgame content is getting ready for you. It will be a two part release. First up is a refresh to the Shuyal Gladiator Arena. After that, a new adventure area will follow: the Planar Tombs.

Planar Arena:

The mysterious gladiator boss brawl is getting a facelift. The contest promoters are moving to an incredible, out of this world, destination. A new fearsome boss is also joining the ranks. To entice willing victims, uhh, participants, the promoters have all new Legendary Armor up for grabs. Will you have what it takes to find victory in the Planar Arena?

Arena construction continues, but should be ready to rumble soon.

You will get the chance to check out the Planar Arena soon on our new Test Server. Read on to learn more.

Planar Tombs:

Following the demise of Inan’hesh, the Nott are working to find untapped ancient power sources to use in restoring Shuyal from the ravages of the Devourer

The Planar Tombs adventure will follow some weeks after the Planar Arena is live. As part of your adventure, you will have the possibility of uncovering some of the most coveted Legendary Weapons yet!

This planar content will also feature a quest line that leads to a Mystical Pendant like none ever seen before!

Planar Testing:
We recently used a public test server to test the next big update, titled Darium, coming soon to Battle Command! We will be doing the same thing for the above Planar content. We will have specific play test times where you can download the test app, try out the new stuff and then give us your feedback.

We will be posting more about how you can get involved with testing in the near future.

Undead Whelp Pet:
We know that we have been doing a lot of Arcane Pets recently. We are committed to making them all balance out. We really appreciate the feedback you gave us regarding this latest pet. We have further refinements to Singe and Shady and Surge coming in the future to better balance out Arcane Pets.

Ankhs for Revive and Revenge:
We will also be introducing a new item: Ankhs.

Ankhs will allow you to Revive or Revenge instead of using Platinum. Kits of 25 Ankhs will be available for purchase for Platinum and will be tradeable. This will allow anyone to obtain Ankhs for gold via the Consignment Shop or by trading with others.

But wait, there is more!
Shark week is coming soon to the Discovery Channel ... and Arcane Legends too!

Edit: I also wanted to add that the designers are working on revising the Elondrian Bulwark. Look for the revised version on the test server when the arena stuffs goes out.

Thanks, as always, for being part of the Spacetime Gamer Community! Reply below with your comments. I look forward to reading them.

I will see you in Arlor!

-Samhayne

Bigboyblue
08-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Very nice. Glad to see some free content is coming down the pipeline!!

Sirnoobalot
08-01-2014, 12:03 PM
yay

lethaljade
08-01-2014, 12:04 PM
I like thissss.

Skaunared
08-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Something good to look forward to! Nice!

Instanthumor
08-01-2014, 12:08 PM
1v1 arena please.

Zuzeq
08-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Prime

Kakashis
08-01-2014, 12:10 PM
STS, you are redeemed! I actually can't wait for this!

If Anks are going to be the cost of energy kits, I don't mind paying 10k to come back from the dead with a vengence XD 2k if I'm cheap XD

15seconds invulnerable is a good indication of how tough these new bosses will be... my bow is ready... Kalizza... get ready to show me how to use it xD

Giuewek
08-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Wow new content looks really nice.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

ClumsyCactus
08-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Sooo... When are you going to ruin this with p2w ideas?
I'm waiting.

Sephiroth143
I cant wait!

FluidShot
Will the Shuyal arena still be open for those who haven't completed the achievements related to the bosses there once the new content is released?
If I read it right, the bosses will remain the same with one additional boss, and therefore still grant achievements. Can anyone confirm?

Sephiroth143
08-01-2014, 12:20 PM
The planar tomb is an event or new map?

Chr0nic
08-01-2014, 12:24 PM
This planar arena and tombs are new map??

GoodSyntax
08-01-2014, 12:28 PM
I would love to contribute to the testing on the Darium server!

Second, I hope that chests DO NOT drop in the arena - this killed the value of EGP's (and everything else) last season, and, not for nothing, EGD's are kind of hard to come by, and I'd rather it stay that way. Please add unique drops that are only farmed in the Arena. That way, the minuscule value of Tindirin loot is retained, yet Arena farmers can still get something valuable to sell.

I love that you have incorporated Ankh for revive purposes! It gives free players a chance to keep up in some really challenging maps (like Jagged Trail). This is a win for everyone!

While I love the new tombs map, I am hoping that it is super difficult and the new drops are worth the time/pots/plat/etc. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that helps remedy the decreased interest (and value) of elite farming.

Finally, I'm assuming Shark Week means Hammer Jaw's drop rate will be increased, since Ripmaw was recently made available for platinum purchase.

Kakashis
08-01-2014, 12:31 PM
I would love to contribute to the testing on the Darium server!

Second, I hope that chests DO NOT drop in the arena - this killed the value of EGP's (and everything else) last season, and, not for nothing, EGD's are kind of hard to come by, and I'd rather it stay that way. Please add unique drops that are only farmed in the Arena. That way, the minuscule value of Tindirin loot is retained, yet Arena farmers can still get something valuable to sell.

I love that you have incorporated Ankh for revive purposes! It gives free players a chance to keep up in some really challenging maps (like Jagged Trail). This is a win for everyone!

While I love the new tombs map, I am hoping that it is super difficult and the new drops are worth the time/pots/plat/etc. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that helps remedy the decreased interest (and value) of elite farming.

Finally, I'm assuming Shark Week means Hammer Jaw's drop rate will be increased, since Ripmaw was recently made available for platinum purchase.

Sharpen your arrows kali, we will rock whatever comes!

Ravager
08-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Here's the shark week from last year. I hope its not similar or the same.

Default 2013-08-08 Content Update (127324)
Shark week! Ripmaw is available in the store through the weekend!
Shark week! Hammerjaw has an increased drop rate through the weekend!
Shark week! For a limited time, the shark king himself, Captain Bloodhammer, has double drop chance on Elite Gold chests, both in the Shuyal Dimensional Arena and Skull Cove.
Crates of the Grand Watch have now been updated with loot from the upcoming Realm of Shadows expansion!

Ripmaw is bad compared to current pets.
Hammerjaw with increased drop chance. Wouldn't that technically lower your chance at the better stuff?
Bloodhammer dropping better chests......maybe.....

Serenina
08-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Wow! Cant wait

Boltmage
08-01-2014, 12:49 PM
This could revive elite farming good call sts..
Curious if you will fix the HoR bug that stops the revenge buff from working?

AL_Newbie
08-01-2014, 12:52 PM
hope that Mystical Pendant doesn't require unachievable item if you know what im talking about

basketholic209
08-01-2014, 12:54 PM

Shark week! For a limited time, the shark king himself, Captain Bloodhammer, has double drop chance on Elite Gold chests, both in the Shuyal Dimensional Arena and Skull Cove.
Crates of the Grand Watch have now been updated with loot from the upcoming Realm of Shadows expansion!

Hammerjaw with increased drop chance. Wouldn't that technically lower your chance at the better stuff?

Ravager has a very valid point about Hammerjaw.

Deadprezz
08-01-2014, 12:59 PM
nice stuff

Ninjasmurf
08-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Yeah how about arcane week instead of shark week.

Double the chances of arcane shard and fossil.

Other than that STS has finally come up with a good idea of letting us test something before they release it. You should have done this with the stupid crap nekro quest!!! Just sayin.

radiking
08-01-2014, 01:02 PM
nice looking forward for the tombs and the mythics..

JaytB
08-01-2014, 01:07 PM
A purchasable revive kit will allow everyone to revive when needed. Nice nice!

KingMartin
08-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Wow, this sounds good - let's hope! :)

+100 to the revival kits, it will really make it possible for many non-plat players to participate in hard core runs!

Amazonina
08-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Yes!

MoloToha
08-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Woot, the sweetest part is that this announcement doesn't contain words "locked", "exclusive drop", "arcane".

Serancha
08-01-2014, 01:10 PM
So.... the arena is getting new graphics and one whole new boss? Really? Not much to look forward to unless the new legendaries are finally something better than the mythics we've been using for well over a year.

iisted
08-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Yea ! NO PLAT

Kakashis
08-01-2014, 01:18 PM
So.... the arena is getting new graphics and one whole new boss? Really? Not much to look forward to unless the new legendaries are finally something better than the mythics we've been using for well over a year.

For sure the new weapons will at least be equal to the level 36 mythics in terms of power. I hope they won't be equal to the new level 41 mythics weapons though! I would rage as well haha

Maybe they'll have a new legendary bow or something. Shoot, I wouldn't have gotten the mythic bow had I known this :( oh wells it'll still be viable next expansion I guess.

Filthyness
08-01-2014, 01:19 PM

Hello everyone!

I want to update you with what the Arcane Legends Development Team is up to. While you’ve been playing Ursoth’s Assault, the Dev Team has been very busy making more new stuff for you!

The next free endgame content is getting ready for you. It will be a two part release. First up is a refresh to the Shuyal Gladiator Arena. After that, a new adventure area will follow: the Planar Tombs.

Planar Arena:

The mysterious gladiator boss brawl is getting a facelift. The contest promoters are moving to an incredible, out of this world, destination. A new fearsome boss is also joining the ranks. To entice willing victims, uhh, participants, the promoters have all new Legendary Armor up for grabs. Will you have what it takes to find victory in the Planar Arena?

Below are a few advance screenshots. Arena construction continues, but should be ready to rumble soon.

You will get the chance to check out the Planar Arena soon on our new Test Server. Read on to learn more.

Planar Tombs:

Following the demise of Inan’hesh, the Nott are working to find untapped ancient power sources to use in restoring Shuyal from the ravages of the Devourer

The Planar Tombs adventure will follow some weeks after the Planar Arena is live. As part of your adventure, you will have the possibility of uncovering some of the most coveted Legendary Weapons yet!

This planar content will also feature a quest line that leads to a Mystical Pendant like none ever seen before!

Planar Testing:
We recently used a public test server to test the next big update, titled Darium, coming soon to Battle Command! We will be doing the same thing for the above Planar content. We will have specific play test times where you can download the test app, try out the new stuff and then give us your feedback.

We will be posting more about how you can get involved with testing in the near future.

Undead Whelp Pet:
We know that we have been doing a lot of Arcane Pets recently. We are committed to making them all balance out. We really appreciate the feedback you gave us regarding this latest pet. We have further refinements to Singe and Shady and Surge coming in the future to better balance out Arcane Pets.

Ankhs will allow you to Revive or Revenge instead of using Platinum. Kits of 25 Ankhs will be available for purchase for Platinum and will be tradeable. This will allow anyone to obtain Ankhs for gold via the Consignment Shop or by trading with others.

But wait, there is more!

Thanks, as always, for being part of the Spacetime Gamer Community! Reply below with your comments. I look forward to reading them.

I will see you in Arlor!

-Samhayne

you dont know how good it is to see a new good announcement after all those disappointing ones lately , thank you so much

Serancha
08-01-2014, 01:21 PM
For sure the new weapons will at least be equal to the level 36 mythics in terms of power. I hope they won't be equal to the new level 41 mythics weapons though! I would rage as well haha

Maybe they'll have a new legendary bow or something. Shoot, I wouldn't have gotten the mythic bow had I known this :( oh wells it'll still be viable next expansion I guess.

the promoters have all new Legendary Armor up for grabs.

Wasn't talking about weapons....

Meemaw
08-01-2014, 01:22 PM
YES!!! finally... I need on spot respawns, but I cant cause of platinum. Thanks Sts for responding and releiving us a bit after this... erm... "pet". Anyways, arena/tombs look sick. If you guys need more players to favour. Make mythic/arcane something, pet, armor, helmet, weapon, ring, amulet, anything. Just make some new High rarity farmable stuff. It makes us non-uber rich players happy. 1-5mil isnt poor, but its nothing close enough to get a arcane pet or ring. Give some chances to some lower class players, and you'll be surprised of what will happen! ;) * P.S. Is there a time this will come out, 1-2months? *

mishafeng
08-01-2014, 01:39 PM
are. u. kidding. me, i just bought the lunar pendant for 600k and now its not the best... :'( why is it always me

bhutkeyur
08-01-2014, 01:47 PM
why shark weekend? Noone cares abt those pets anymore

Kingofninjas
STS, you just changed my mind about you guys (although its probably only till next plat based event). :) Thanks for the mythic amulet and legendary weapons that DON'T need plat to get (i hope).

Dex Scene
Awesome stg. Love u guys. The works and efforts are showing! Thanks alot

Mehmet Tuncay
08-01-2014, 01:51 PM
STS, you just changed my mind about you guys (although its probably only till next plat based event). :) Thanks for the mythic amulet and legendary weapons that DON'T need plat to get (i hope).
Mersinmehmet

Rhaindra
08-01-2014, 01:53 PM
its sound good. :)

hozukreti
08-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Thanks for revive kit, very useful for non plat user. Thanks to make test run server to avoid glitches when its went to live soon, u guys should doing this in every next event.

Tyvm.

kjed
08-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Why sharkweek? Hj is useless now even glacian is unmatched with dova.

And yeah they mentioned " new legendary armors" so no new weapons?..omg im tired of using my dev bow for christ sake.

supersyan
08-01-2014, 02:03 PM
planar arena drops legend armor,
Planar tomb drops legend wep
YEY, Bye bYE mythics
Hope this update will bring good

EliB
08-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Very excited to see this upcoming content!

Naoavi
08-01-2014, 02:10 PM

Good question, hopefully the overall drop rate increases so that existing drops are unchanged. Eg, let's say a drop table has A at 5% B at 5%, now they change A to 50% - well, B will still be 5%, and the overall rate goes up from 10 to 55 out of every 100 (on average). This shouldn't be a problem as long as they don't bump into 100/100, which clearly they never will! At least, that's how I hope it works, or something equivalent to that.

sazib
08-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Already stopped playing AL dint got the interest like Halloween or tarlok event :/ but yeah good idea of ankh kit allows business to plat user also buy chance for non plat user.. Hope new things gives interest again to play.. (:

Titanium
08-01-2014, 02:19 PM
This new pendant requires something from lock chest? When the stats are going to be revealed ?

Samhayne
08-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Just wanted to also say that the designers are working on revising the Elondrian Bulwark. Look for the revised version on the test server when the arena stuffs goes out.

Chr0nic
08-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Just wanted to also say that the designers are working on revising the Elondrian Bulwark. Look for the revised version on the test server when the arena stuffs goes out.

the planar arena/ tombs are new map or event?

Dwertyq
08-01-2014, 02:51 PM
I hope you make extra skill slot

mmaachilles211
08-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Love the gold purchasable (eventually lol) revive kits great idea and thx for listening STS

Beuefres
08-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Revising? As fixing the stats?

keikali
08-01-2014, 03:16 PM

Derp.

Kirby Visitacion
08-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Yeah, new event

Kakashis
08-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Revising? As fixing the stats?

That weapon needs a complete overhaul to something closer to the pavise with the stun. Simple stats buff alone won't do much to increase its desirability. For the non elite players, they probably are fine with or happy with the way it functions right now so devs can't really change it that much.

Curious what STS will do with this failed of a mythic weapon in its prime. The buff better shoot lasers that banishes more than Sam or something xD It'll be a tough one to sort out as it's fixing a pure elite tanking weapon at a time where most players don't farm elites. If tanks still die one hit with this weapon on the new bosses, it's done.

Rogueulator
08-01-2014, 04:56 PM

Thank you. Hopefully the Bulwark will no longer be the laughing stock of mythic weapons.

Classychic
08-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Well well well... You guys have been working on a LOT of stuff huh. First, love the revive kits! Second, I'm sooo glad we have something new to tackle pve-wise. Third, I really hope the loot will amount to something like Serancha said! We'll hang on for a bit more then.

Memnoch The Devil
08-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Thank for the awesome news guys but I have a big request ... Please stop announcing the release of new armor months ahead bcs the price of the armour released on the ursoth event is very low on price already so is hard to merch the new stuff... Youll release the new legendary armor and weapons on this new update and then not a month latter will be halloween... new armor again.... Happy with all new stuff thats coming but is hard to merch at this point... and then merching will be harder... bcs you can buy stuff and get grands if the price just drops

Thank you in advance.

Haligali
08-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Yess tombss

Edit: nvm found answer

Crowsfoot
08-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Any spoilers on the changes to the Bulwark?

Will the changes be purely stat and/or proc changes? If there are proc changes, can we expect purely refinements of the existing procs or are the procs being entirely changed?

DMminion
08-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Wow! Sts u have been busting ur hump w/ new content and it keeps getting better. This tester server idea is great. I knew there was a reason why I keep stickin with sts through the ups and downs, its cuz u dont give up on tryin to improve and make everyone happy at the same time. Well done guys keep it up. :angel:

Kakashis
08-01-2014, 06:56 PM

Will the changes be purely stat and/or proc changes? If there are proc changes, can we expect purely refinements of the existing procs or are the procs being entirely changed?

STS gave us a tanking weapon when people want a pvp damage weapon. I'm guessing they will just increase damage and stats. Pavise will forever still be the best tanking mythic weapon of its rime

Thrindal
08-01-2014, 07:33 PM
hope that Mystical Pendant doesn't require unachievable item if you know what im talking about

Like Arcane Neck Chain?

Schnitzel
08-01-2014, 07:50 PM
The new stuff looks awesome

one question though, how can we play on this test server?

Ecnivo
08-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Niceeeeeeeeeeee

Alhuntrazeck
08-01-2014, 08:14 PM
I likies, especially the pendant quest...if it doesn't have a mythic crafting component. ._.

faychen
08-01-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm happy with the contents ^_^

RedBite_
08-01-2014, 10:16 PM
so exited :D

SacredKnight
08-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Ankh means life in Egyptian, lol.

Also, new Mythic Amulet :O

Excited, can't wait :)

Also, Shark week :/ Ripmaw returns, well he is already at 500k another return of his egg will bring him down to under 400k definately...

Krobelus
08-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Wow!!! Developing new stuffs while not paying attention on your server stability. There has been a lot of lag spikes in game lately. Occasional disconnections. Abnormal descending and ascending of ping. 120k ping. Really?

It's totally fine to add a lot of stuffs but make sure to implemement a regular maintenance.
We would be more than happy to play the game with maintenance to keep the server lag free.

I swear, it wouldn't hurt to check. Thanks.

Goodhabbit
08-02-2014, 12:02 AM
These give me the the reason to stay... :)

But please fix the laggy servers... i have a good internet connection but when i play AL it gets too laggy like when transferring to a map it takes longer to load the map...

Krobelus
08-02-2014, 02:22 AM
These give me the the reason to stay... :)

But please fix the laggy servers... i have a good internet connection but when i play AL it gets too laggy like when transferring to a map it takes longer to load the map...

At first I thought it has something to do with my connection but when I tried other games it was smooth only to find out that it's a server stability issue. Getting killed during runs or soloing shuyal maps because you get this lag spikes is dissapointing. Porting to other maps takes time to load to the extent that you get annoyed and just eventually log out. Lol.

Counterhit ph
08-02-2014, 02:30 AM
Coooooll :)) Please bring back abaddon for plats, Guild pvp arena that someone posted (no recorded kills/deaths ). Please add :)

Serancha
08-02-2014, 02:53 AM
I would like it to be clarified what the pendant is. The post says mystical pendant. Is this is the same as mythic(al) or something else? I know a lot of people think mythic and mystic are the same word, but they are not.

Tbh I can't see them making a mythic pendant into a quest item that everyone is going to get.

toxorto
08-02-2014, 04:27 AM

grzena1982
08-02-2014, 05:55 AM
Can we get abbadon or grimm for plats rather than ripmaw? This pet is in abundance at the momen, selling for less than 500k, so not many of us would be prone to spend plat on it.

Could we also get quick manu bar for quick equipment swapping ? Lerpe on, lepre off or change lepre pendant to ward cos its current form doesnt add to playability.

Elner
08-02-2014, 06:04 AM
Looks cool, is it accessible in city of kelys or somewhere else. Always wondered what that door in kelys lead to.

Jhony Contreras
08-02-2014, 06:36 AM
Please 1 vs 1 arena and the same lvl. It's not fair, in truller's forest, that you put lvl 30 against lvl 31 or 32 who are able to use mythic items...

Candylicks
08-02-2014, 08:25 AM
Thank you StS for the update, this is much appreciated by the PvE runners. Promise to do the best we can on our end to spread the word and keep the players running and looking forward to the new content. It's relief to know you aren't just masterminding a redic chat filter. <insert wink face here>. Please come hang more in chat box, we miss all the devs and their presence as of late.

aquascaper
08-02-2014, 09:42 AM
This is going to be awesome!

Memnoch The Devil
08-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Why not? it would be for the first time who someone can get a mythic pendant doing a super difficult quest.. So everyone can work hard for this pendant not just buy plats like crazy and pop lockeds in towns -_-"

because mythic and mystical doesnt have the same meaning

toxorto
08-02-2014, 12:00 PM
because mythic and mystical doesnt have the same meaning
Nvm...

Memnoch The Devil
08-02-2014, 12:04 PM
no she says she doesnt see them making a mythic pendant for the taking

toxorto
08-02-2014, 12:25 PM
no she says she doesnt see them making a mythic pendant for the taking
Nvm..my bad..

Sorcerie
08-02-2014, 12:43 PM
I really like what you guys have done to improve the loot and in-game content, not to mention that the ankh's are a god send!

I look forward to dropping gold on the chance to revive at boss, this has been a long time coming and you guys have finally gotten the chance to implement this request.

Now all we need is for you to make it so we don't have to scroll through a mountain of loot to get to it! Lol~

Anywho, thank you for releasing this new stuff.

I'm glad that despite all the flack we give you guys on the forums you guys are always moving towards a more complete and balanced Arlor for all, little by little ofc, but were getting there. I'd also like to mention that I really like it when you guys go out of your way to post screen shots and concept artwork for the game, it allows me to truly appreciate the time and energy that you guys put into the game. Too often details like this are only appreciated by the staff, but let me be the first to say that the design and concept team are amazing. I hope that you continue to post things like this in the future I'd love to see more art from the team.

Antisorc
08-02-2014, 02:43 PM
I hope u guys have more than 3 bosses in this tomb for farming locks

Shackler
08-02-2014, 03:25 PM

You mean an item like arcane shard or arcane fossil i think. I dont want to think something good about new item, like i thought for new pet; "Hell yeah, finally i'll have an arcane pet! Hard or easy, i'll play 7/24 for it!". Then i saw arcane fossil... So i understood that its an item like arcane ring. Sts is just working for ultra rich players. With this system, rich guys remain rich, poor guys remain poor. Like "anonymous" told to riot games.

Helicopter
08-02-2014, 04:43 PM
I could probably come back to play this content, but after that, I gtg again. I hate/love school. :]

cookiehunterx
08-03-2014, 03:39 AM

Hello everyone!

Planar Arena:

Below are a few advance screenshots. Arena construction continues, but should be ready to rumble soon.

Planar Tombs:

Planar Testing:

Undead Whelp Pet:

But wait, there is more!

Edit: I also wanted to add that the designers are working on revising the Elondrian Bulwark. Look for the revised version on the test server when the arena stuffs goes out.

I will see you in Arlor!

-Samhayne

Omg!!! Ty StS
Good for non-plat users.
Nice idea

sorry for my english

Madnex
08-03-2014, 08:12 AM
A completely new boss?
Can't wait to try it out. :)

New legendary armors?
You mean shade armors L41 or genuinely improved, better gear than Ursoth's? If it's the first, it'll just go for 2k in auction again, don't bother.

Mystical Pendant?
Nothing sure, sounds like the classic untradable legendary item that is completely outdone by already existing mythics.

New currency/non platinum revives?
OH HELL YAY.

Shark week?
Eh ok, ripmaws gonna dip in price. Then follows Halloween, grimms gonna dip in price. Got it.

Can we get the long promised Krunch II/Bael II updated loot tables or the third version of these bosses? At least that way, people will actually play the kraken maps on Shark week.

cyrusrevange
08-03-2014, 10:10 AM
How about bringing abadon back except for shark week. :)

Kershy
08-03-2014, 12:58 PM
I hope u guys have more than 3 bosses in this tomb for farming locks

lol same

scarysmerf
08-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Will there be some kind of prize or reward for joining the test server? Maybe like 30 plat sounds good.

Tabeer Amin
08-03-2014, 05:36 PM
What's a rest server?

ChillyPepper
08-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Sooo... When are you going to ruin this with p2w ideas?
I'm waiting.
same thing in my head even tho i dont play endgame

Michael Guzman
08-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Good job team!

Krobelus
08-03-2014, 09:33 PM
What's a rest server?
you mean test server?

its for testing to determine if they're ok or there are still bugs or glitches to finalize before they merge it with the main server.

Tabeer Amin
08-03-2014, 09:39 PM
you mean test server?

its for testing to determine if they're ok or there are still bugs or glitches to finalize before they merge it with the main server.
Yeah test*
nd ty

Tabeer Amin
08-03-2014, 09:40 PM
you mean test server?

We can join test servers? ?? O.o

Schnitzel
08-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Why is people talking about new mythic amulets?
Where do i find the details for that?

Haligali
08-04-2014, 04:01 AM
Why is people talking about new mythic amulets?
Where do i find the details for that?

Its in the first post mystical pendant.

kiffnshey
08-04-2014, 04:04 AM
thnx dev hope the dmg is up and proc easy to do it ...

Raleighzsz
08-04-2014, 04:20 AM
Nice that AWESOME i like Arcane Legends

famousfame
08-04-2014, 05:44 AM
Strong

Sent from a galaxy far far away!!!!!

xxjellybeanxx
08-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Lollol i just bought the living set but now u hav a better set coming what a waste

Veluthe
08-04-2014, 09:15 AM
unenthusiastic voice* yay!

Cmrel
08-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Plats :)

Energizeric
08-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Lollol i just bought the living set but now u hav a better set coming what a waste

There will always be a better set coming every couple of months. So with that attitude you would never buy anything.

Robhawk
08-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Nice, finally Kershal got fixed! Ahhhh it doesnt LMAO!

erlisa
08-04-2014, 06:54 PM
please do not ripmaw coming out again

Abaddon or grimm awaited egg

or arcane egg with platinum lol

---
can not wait for the update of elondrian Bulwark hopefully more cool

very bored with the current events of egg craft killed inan elite 2x and did not get the recipe part 3

SacredKnight
08-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Bring back Abaddon.

jlmunoz
08-05-2014, 07:29 AM
I really like what you guys have done to improve the loot and in-game content, not to mention that the ankh's are a god send!

I look forward to dropping gold on the chance to revive at boss, this has been a long time coming and you guys have finally gotten the chance to implement this request.

Now all we need is for you to make it so we don't have to scroll through a mountain of loot to get to it! Lol~

Anywho, thank you for releasing this new stuff.

I'm glad that despite all the flack we give you guys on the forums you guys are always moving towards a more complete and balanced Arlor for all, little by little ofc, but were getting there. I'd also like to mention that I really like it when you guys go out of your way to post screen shots and concept artwork for the game, it allows me to truly appreciate the time and energy that you guys put into the game. Too often details like this are only appreciated by the staff, but let me be the first to say that the design and concept team are amazing. I hope that you continue to post things like this in the future I'd love to see more art from the team.
Thank you Mom.... [emoji4]

Bmwmsix
08-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Thank you devs for these new coming updates, especially or finally BULWARK will be hopefully way more better, i like to use it on elite but sometimes i have to use either my magma assault or goblin glaive to keep the agro *.*. I like the idea of using ankh instead of platinum to revive but can we use ankh also for respecting our skills too? *thumbs up so far!

Crixalis
08-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Abaddon! :)

honeybutter
08-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Wasn't talking about weapons....

What about the new legendary weapons mentioned here?

Sephiroth143
08-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Ankh uses for revivin, but can we still use plats to revive if we dont hav ankhs left in our inv? - serious question here, do answer sts thks

Ravager
08-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Ankh uses for revivin, but can we still use plats to revive if we dont hav ankhs left in our inv? - serious question here, do answer sts thks

I would think it prompts you to purchase anks with plat or revive with plat when you are out.

Tabeer Amin
08-06-2014, 12:13 PM
New aps for new tombs nd arena right?

notfaded1
08-06-2014, 02:58 PM
So glad to see that new arena!!! I've been asking for this for long time now... The most important thing is the pink boss drops. It doesn't have to be outlandishly better but needs to be better than the recent event pinks in some way to make farming and running elites THE thing to do again! :^}

Skystarnight
08-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Sweet cant wait, Im excited for the beta testing :livid:

Xeusx
08-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Could we get Beta Tester title if we try the public test server?

briantheboss31
08-07-2014, 06:19 AM
Are the Planar things added maps, an event, or an expansion?

Xeusx
08-07-2014, 06:25 AM
Are the Planar things added maps, an event, or an expansion?
Planar arena is the new arena, updated Shuyal Gladiator arena, and Planar Tombs is the new tomb like other tomb.

Otaweoha
08-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Can we respec build using ankhs?

Crowsfoot
08-07-2014, 07:15 PM

STS gave us a tanking weapon when people want a pvp damage weapon. I'm guessing they will just increase damage and stats. Pavise will forever still be the best tanking mythic weapon of its rime
Well considering I made an entire thread on changing the procs of the Bulwark (which Sam thanked) and the pavise's buff (purely stats) was in a normal patch, I would expect otherwise.

Thalian22
09-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Is the bulwark will be fix when planar arena launch ?

Noctis._.Lucis
09-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Nice One STS! ^_^
Thanks for this info STS Samhayne ;)

Noctis._.Lucis
09-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Thalianz? Is this you? :)