PDA

View Full Version : What the new Nekro quest means for most players

Energizeric
07-31-2014, 08:26 PM
NOTHING at all. Within a week or two, the crafting items will be worthless, and then this will be a quest that few players bother with.

STS, it would be nice if we had something to do until the next expansion. Elite farming is dead.

Back
07-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Withing a week or two? Prices dropped to 70k already

carel86
07-31-2014, 08:40 PM
yeah, this quest is just for rich player, like crafting an arcane ring. need arcane fossil? OMG I cant afford it.

Why STS not give us arcane fossil for 300 dragkin teeth? or maybe 300 dragkin teeth + 1000 hauntlet token + 1000 story token, at least please make us workhard to get one arcane thing, not just pop some locks in a town.

please consider this STS.

I really like this game.
Thank you

Ihateppl
07-31-2014, 08:55 PM
Within a few weeks its gonna be deleted from about 99% of ppls quests list.

Energizeric
07-31-2014, 08:57 PM
Within a few weeks its gonna be deleted from about 99% of ppls quests list.

Only took me one hour to do that. LOL

Zeus
07-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Well, I guess it's a good thing then that the pet is not overpowering compared to any other pet, correct? Therefore it should only really be of interest to collectors like myself.

keikali
07-31-2014, 09:07 PM
Well, I guess it's a good thing then that the pet is not overpowering compared to any other pet, correct? Therefore it should only really be of interest to collectors like myself.

The Nerf Bat was strong with this one.

Imagine Singe was buffed with Nekro's old stats. Oh one can hope.

Raregem
07-31-2014, 09:15 PM
I agree.. but they needed to make a reason for people to open the "old" lockeds that's all this was, a way to keep people popping lockeds without really revamping them.

Otherwise they could of updated the arena ... that would of given everyone something to do.

Schnitzel
07-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Withing a week or two? Prices dropped to 70k already

like the crafting stuff is now 70k?

well...I think I actually can get Nekro...

Back
07-31-2014, 09:41 PM
like the crafting stuff is now 70k?

well...I think I actually can get Nekro...
I meant the crafting stuff not the Arcane Fossil. Lmao

Bless
07-31-2014, 09:54 PM
Requirements for Nekro:
Locked crates 92%, PvE farming 8%

Instanthumor
07-31-2014, 10:00 PM
I see hundreds of people lined up to the Alchemist to accept the quest.. I thought to myself... What morons.....

Schnitzel
07-31-2014, 10:02 PM
I see hundreds of people lined up to the Alchemist to accept the quest.. I thought to myself... What <removed>.....

I got the quest because I don't have Any arcane/mythic pets...

Bluevaporz
07-31-2014, 10:02 PM
It's sad but true. I think STS has some desire about getting interest back to elite farming or to non-plat players. But as far as executing good ideas...not so much.
I already said in a previous thread that this is essentially the Arcane Ring quest. And we all know how that went as far as stimulating the PVE aspect of the game... But STS didn't really take note of that..

I think decisions like this really reveal what is most important in the eyes of STS. I don't need a collector's pet to strive for...

Honestly how hard is it to make content, just once, desirable content that requires no plat but hard work (something that can't just simply be bought on the CS or popped in locks) I think the plat or rich merchers get enough benefits in this game already. It's a boring game when everyone is chilling on the virtual beach or camp shouting stuff...

Finding less reasons to play by the week.

Arpluvial
07-31-2014, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, let's make sure to keep the feedback constructive. Feel free to let us know what you like and don't like about the event.

Bunny♥
07-31-2014, 11:50 PM
agree, its a dead elite investment if you dont have any fossils.

Ninjasmurf
08-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Hey guys, let's make sure to keep the feedback constructive. Feel free to let us know what you like and don't like about the event.

Lol EVENT?? How is this an event? It's only for plat buyers that loot the arcane fossil, I'm not sure if the recipe is tradeable or not, but if it's not this update is for plat buyers only.

I'm starting to feel like you guys don't listen to anything we say. All those good suggestions we gave you and you come up with this! I'm so sick of this!

Newcomx
08-01-2014, 12:03 AM
No meaning for me... pass the quest, don't have the time and gold ... :D

toxorto
08-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Requirements for Nekro:
Locked crates 92%, PvE farming 8%
You mean
Lockeds crates 90%, Gold 8%(since you can buy the ectoplasma from the auction), 2% PVE

FMontana
08-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Lol EVENT?? How is this an event? It's only for plat buyers that loot the arcane fossil, I'm not sure if the recipe is tradeable or not, but if it's not this update is for plat buyers only.

I'm starting to feel like you guys don't listen to anything we say. All those good suggestions we gave you and you come up with this! I'm so sick of this!

Dammm u tell em bro

Dex Scene
08-01-2014, 12:28 AM
I went to the quest guy just to see how does it look like, accepted quest, deleted quest, back on selling elixirs,

Energizeric
08-01-2014, 12:28 AM

We would like to see just one single arcane or mythic item that has nothing to do with locked crates or plat and instead must be earned by hard work. Can't we just have that once?

I certainly understand that STS must bring in revenue, but you are going to kill this game in the process. The best gear/pets that can be had consist of mythic & arcane weapons, arcane ring, and arcane pets, and all of them come from locked crates. How about introducing something, just one single item that is the best of its kind, that is NOT in locked crates and instead must be earned.

We all understand that most items cannot be like that, but how about ONE that is that way. I think that would make a lot of folks happy.

I'm in no way suggesting that such an item be easy to acquire. I'm just suggesting that it be free to acquire. It should be super hard to acquire and really take some grinding and luck. It looks like this Nekro quest may be like that, but the problem is the fossil that nobody will be able to get, and therefore it becomes a waste for anyone to even bother doing the quest prior to acquiring the fossil, which 99% of the players will never do.

I do understand that an arcane shard (or arcane weapons) can be looted from an elite golden chest, but I'd have better odds winning the lottery. I've run elite dungeons hundreds of times this season, and probably have looted an elite golden chest maybe twice. And you probably need a few thousand of those to have a good chance to loot an arcane shard. It's fair to say that if arcane shards only came in elite golden chests and not in locked crates, there would be maybe 5 arcane rings in the game.

I think we would all like to see a quest where we can craft an arcane (or mythic) item that is the best of its kind, and where all the crafting elements needed are direct drops from mobs or bosses, no matter how rare they may be. I think that would make a ton of folks including me very happy. Just make sure to keep the crafting items super rare, and also keep them equally rare so that one single crafting item does NOT become the next arcane shard/fossil. Let them all be equally desired and rare, so crafting this item is like a puzzle and not a task where 99% is easy and one single items stands in the way.

How about some multi stage crafting, where you need multiple recipes and multiple crafting items. Look at PL crafting of demonic items for an example of what I'm talking about. We need something like that.

IshoootU
08-01-2014, 12:31 AM

i think many many feedback has already been given against crate popping events. we just dont feel that you guys listen. the points given here are valid IMO. if we dont have an arcane fossil its no use getting the other recipes. Prove that you listen, respond to this and give us an alternative way to get the arcane fossil without having to open locked crates.

Ninjasmurf
08-01-2014, 12:40 AM
We would like to see just one single arcane or mythic item that has nothing to do with locked crates or plat and instead must be earned by hard work. Can't we just have that once?

I certainly understand that STS must bring in revenue, but you are going to kill this game in the process. The best gear/pets that can be had consist of mythic & arcane weapons, arcane ring, and arcane pets, and all of them come from locked crates. How about introducing something, just one single item that is the best of its kind, that is NOT in locked crates and instead must be earned.

We all understand that most items cannot be like that, but how about ONE that is that way. I think that would make a lot of folks happy.

I'm in no way suggesting that such an item be easy to acquire. I'm just suggesting that it be free to acquire. It should be super hard to acquire and really take some grinding and luck. It looks like this Nekro quest may be like that, but the problem is the fossil that nobody will be able to get, and therefore it becomes a waste for anyone to even bother doing the quest prior to acquiring the fossil, which 99% of the players will never do.

I do understand that an arcane shard (or arcane weapons) can be looted from an elite golden chest, but I'd have better odds winning the lottery. I've run elite dungeons hundreds of times this season, and probably have looted an elite golden chest maybe twice. And you probably need a few thousand of those to have a good chance to loot an arcane shard. It's fair to say that if arcane shards only came in elite golden chests and not in locked crates, there would be maybe 5 mythic rings in the game.

I think we would all like to see a quest where we can craft an arcane (or mythic) item that is the best of its kind, and where all the crafting elements needed are direct drops from mobs or bosses, no matter how rare they may be. I think that would make a ton of folks including me very happy.
STS doesn't care bro, they just want money money $$$$

I waited a month after ursoth for something fun to do and we get this? Back to heroes of order and chaos.

Energizeric
08-01-2014, 12:46 AM

I'm sure it's in their best financial interest to make sure this game has some longevity and does not die like PL, DL and SL did. Keep the player base happy and keeping them very active is the best way to ensure that. New players come all the time. What makes a game plateau and later decline is when more people are leaving than coming.

rokksteady
08-01-2014, 01:02 AM
opened a few locked crates. no arcane fossil. no reason at all for me to do the damn quest. i will never in my wildest dreams be able to afford an arcane fossil.

rokksteady
08-01-2014, 01:19 AM
maybe a quest for non plat users to craft a seasonal banner/or helm for the event...revealing 1 of 5 sets available at random (some more rarer than others, a few being ultra rare). a quest that obviously doesnt require an arcane shard to craft the item, and wont get people mad about stat comparisons to other "arcane" items. just a quest for collectability and looks. i think that would be nice...it would still get everyone to start running elite dungeons, thats for sure....

Ravager
08-01-2014, 01:28 AM

Event? Does this mean its a limited time? I dont think so but if it is, that would make this situation bad in my opinion.

Ninjasmurf
08-01-2014, 01:54 AM
I'm sure it's in their best financial interest to make sure this game has some longevity and does not die like PL, DL and SL did. Keep the player base happy and keeping them very active is the best way to ensure that. New players come all the time. What makes a game plateau and later decline is when more people are leaving than coming.

I haven't player the other legend games but I don't think STS learns from their mistakes.

If this game dies they will make another one to get more money money $$$$, that's how they do it.

epicrrr
08-01-2014, 02:11 AM
I think its a good idea, to have some crafting ingredients from elite bosses bad thing is its only uses are for NEKRO. If i remember correctly arcane shard is under a section of arcane rarity of "weapons" which is rarer to get than eggs, if so then arcane fossil will also be on "weapon" category? Sad Nekro was nerfed without even testing it in game and seeing how potent its original stats is in game. STS pls study about ektoplasms other uses, such as a new gem.

on negative commenter, you guys realize there are lots and lots of people who just play the game and leave the mechanic to STS. like NIKE's slogan "juts do it" lets apply to

"Juts play it"

Fauksuras
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
How does one keep feedback constructive? The community is not liking it, plain and simple. The masses are awakening (hopefully) .

SkyWow
08-01-2014, 02:53 AM
Stop complaining you can no event if you like

Limsi
08-01-2014, 03:59 AM
I haven't player the other legend games but I don't think STS learns from their mistakes.

If this game dies they will make another one to get more money money $$$$, that's how they do it.

True that. It's a no brainer how this company works and here's the cycle:

1. Make a game
2. Get people to like the game (best items farmable and let these people be rewarded for their hardwork)
3. Introduce the plat sucking phase - locked crates which cost plat to open
4. Get people to open locked crates by placing the best items in game through locked crates
5. Introduce more ways to suck plat like event energies, quests like the Nekro crafting scheme, etc
6. Develop a new game and repeat nos 2-6.

I'm sure our veterans from PL, DL, and SL could fill in for this

ClumsyCactus
08-01-2014, 04:07 AM

What we like: not pay to win
What we don't like: pay to win
What we get: pay to win
IT IS SIMPLE!

sunny2306
08-01-2014, 04:55 AM
Just an idea..sts shud make the arcane fossil drop from lock like another mythic like a lunar/doom, but shud make the parchment drop from elite bosses very very rare(perhaps most rare drop in the game).. Helps both lock poppers and farmers same time n also gives us farmers something to do.

Tuama Mdc
08-01-2014, 05:19 AM

for rich players is not the problem, it is not difficult for them. because they have all the expensive stuff.! but for most of us who use a legendary item, this is very difficult

Soundlesskill
08-01-2014, 05:20 AM
Just give us some places to farm something that is decent and can be sold for a fair amount of gold.

Tuama Mdc
08-01-2014, 05:25 AM

I waited a month after ursoth for something fun to do and we get this? Back to heroes of order and chaos.

Heroes Order and Chaos.. yes it is a good game. I like it

Gragorak
08-01-2014, 05:37 AM
It's a no brainer how this company works and here's the cycle:

1. Make a game
2. Get people to like the game (best items farmable and let these people be rewarded for their hardwork)
3. Introduce the plat sucking phase - locked crates which cost plat to open
4. Get people to open locked crates by placing the best items in game through locked crates
5. Introduce more ways to suck plat like event energies, quests like the Nekro crafting scheme, etc
6. Develop a new game and repeat nos 2-6.

I'm sure our veterans from PL, DL, and SL could fill in for this
All best gear was always farmable in other STG games. PL, DL & SL actually were quite extraordinary free to play games as they completely lacked the pay to win aspect.

Prexsuw
08-01-2014, 05:54 AM
Wake up everyone, this is business for them, its normal for a business man finding a way for more profit. U dont like this game anymore? Just quit like some ppl did. Or you still wanna play this game for free? Just enjoy playin and stop complaining about anything.

basketholic209
08-01-2014, 05:58 AM
Wake up everyone, this is business for them, its normal for a business man finding a way for more profit. U dont like this game anymore? Just quit like some ppl did. Or you still wanna play this game for free? Just enjoy playin and stop complaining about anything.

We're not complaining for the sake of complaining. We're complaining for the sake of making this game a balance between F2P and P2W, which will make many players stay and eventually lead to STG's own benefit.

Boltmage
08-01-2014, 06:31 AM
To make profit and keep people happy why didn't they just make the fossil in locked a mythic rarity instead of arcane? many more in the market, people who dont have plat could save to buy with realistic prospects of actually obtaining it and increase the amount of elite boss drops needed to craft so elite farming isn't dead?

Boltmage- Retired

Chrisaetoshawker
08-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Lol if arcane fossils has the same drop rate as arcane shard,sts really DID something!!
It is just an another arcane ring but cheaper lol
<Dragonite bar : about 900k - 1m
Vial x15 : 50k(now) x 15 = 650k>

(Copy, cut and paste?)

Gensin
08-01-2014, 10:26 AM

Well If this is there business move there doing it horribly.
7 out of 10 people are not rigid plat users, and If sts does not support that 7 people, game will fall.

Memnoch The Devil
08-01-2014, 10:37 AM
i think many many feedback has already been given against crate popping events. we just dont feel that you guys listen. the points given here are valid IMO. if we dont have an arcane fossil its no use getting the other recipes. Prove that you listen, respond to this and give us an alternative way to get the arcane fossil without having to open locked crates.

the answer to ur question will come soon lol... is not gonna be a game quest to get it... is a screenshot contest :d lol

Kakashis
08-01-2014, 10:48 AM
wish that free to play players could have benefitted from this somehow, but apparently it's yet another useless quest that I personally will do once and then delete. The pet isn't even worth it.

Bunny♥
08-01-2014, 11:00 AM
wish that free to play players could have benefitted from this somehow, but apparently it's yet another useless quest that I personally will do once and then delete. The pet isn't even worth it.

quest is only for fossil owners doe and the only thing free to play players can do it to look for Undead Ectoplasm and sell it in cs :/

Endkey
08-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Once again this game is lame, THANKS TO THE POWER PUFF STUDIOUS

Bunny♥
08-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Once again this game is lame, THANKS TO THE POWER PUFF STUDIOUS

aww my endy, lemme give you some bananas to cheer u up<3 ==> :banana:

Churjya
08-01-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm so confused!

Amicusdei
08-01-2014, 12:04 PM
So many ppl mad all the time, no matter the event.
If it's so bad, just leave, no one wants to hear you cry.
If you don't like tacos, go buy burgers, but shut up complaining about tacos.
No one is entitled to have everything they want.
STG has a business to run, i am sure their kids eat almost every day.
I like this game and I hope they make enough money to continue running it and take some home to their families too.

ClumsyCactus
08-01-2014, 12:25 PM
I like this game and I hope they make enough money to continue running it and take some home to their families too.

It is incredibly simple. If we use your tacos metaphor, it is like this:
We love tacos, but hate, lets say tomatoes. Now, if say it is tomatoes in this tacos, that we can not remove, we do not like the tacos.
Wich means, we want to be able to be top players, and not have to spend real Money on it.
Btw, i love tacos :3

Energizeric
08-01-2014, 03:48 PM

STS asks us to voice our opinions in these forums, and often times they respond to player concerns with changes and new content. That is one of the main reasons why many of us play their games over games from other companies.

Remiem
08-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Hey all, I am sorry that you have such a negative reaction to the new pet. If you are interested in new and F2P content, I encourage you to go check out Samhayne's latest Producer Letter. It's got all sorts of goodies including some brand new end-game content that is 100% free to play. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167598-August-Legends-Producer-Letter-Planar-Arena-Tombs-and-More

Remiem

ClumsyCactus
08-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey all, I am sorry that you have such a negative reaction to the new pet. If you are interested in new and F2P content, I encourage you to go check out Samhayne's latest Producer Letter. It's got all sorts of goodies including some brand new end-game content that is 100% free to play. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167598-August-Legends-Producer-Letter-Planar-Arena-Tombs-and-More

Remiem
Technically this entire game is free to play, but it require plat to win, so, it is also p2w...
I am not sure Where your limits go for "free to play"
Wich makes the entire team seem untrustable.

Energizeric
08-01-2014, 06:09 PM
I think at this point we have let our feelings on these issues be known. It is obviously too late at this point to make changes to the Nekro quest. Let's hope they introduce an arcane or mythic item that can be acquired without locked crates in the future.

Assuming the developers have read this thread, I don't think it serves any purpose to keep it open, so please close! Thanks!

Tendirin
08-01-2014, 06:31 PM
agreed

Amicusdei
08-01-2014, 06:38 PM

Remiem

Very classy response. You guys must get some seriously good PR training.

My point is, some of us are a little harsh in our criticisms.
I wouldn't like being treated that way, i bet you don't either.

brandalan
08-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Playin for 1 year now, spent real money and i am ready to ditch this AL and go back to Dota 2

Arachnophobik
08-01-2014, 07:29 PM
I think it would be fair enough if the fossil would drop from a special elite gold chests. With that being said i also think the elite chests shud have equal chances with lockeds since its already hard enough to farm them and rare enough to loot them. Fair since im not a plat user and ill say i saw this coming. I knew its impossible to just get the arcane pet from a certain boss. Plat users gamble their hard earned money for this and as a non plat user id say my duty is to farm so hard till i reach enough to buy them on cs. All i want is special hests that can be farmed and has equal chances to locks. That way everybody has a reason to farm hard elites. just a suggestion tho.

budhiono
08-02-2014, 01:52 AM
Let it be everybody,
This even not success at all,
Elite boss hard to kill
Arcane fossil only for rich ppl
Lock stay cheap

And now I wat to try clash of clan,
Good luck ppl :)

Fauksuras
08-02-2014, 02:44 AM
Playin for 1 year now, spent real money and i am ready to ditch this AL and go back to Dota 2

I did that. Real F2P.

Tuama Mdc
08-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Let it be everybody,
This even not success at all,
Elite boss hard to kill
Arcane fossil only for rich ppl
Lock stay cheap

And now I wat to try clash of clan,
Good luck ppl :)

Let's go Summoner Wars bro,,,,,

Pandorix
08-04-2014, 05:18 AM
What is point of farmin Veil in elite map since there is like 30-50 ppl who can aford arcane fossil...50x15 is all the game need :S

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

utpal
08-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Let's go Summoner Wars bro,,,,,

how much mb is this? I mean the size additional datas that download when first opened.
I downloaded it but dunno how much additional mb it needs.

Kreasadriii
08-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Easy guys.. Its maybe the best way that compared with the Nekro stats and the ability..
If we want an Arcane stuff or pet, but it must be only to reach arcane achievement, such as give a hardly quest to collect hauntlet coin, token coin, dragkin teeth..
And the Arcane stuff or pet that we will get not too OP because its not spending platinum at all.. Just share my thoughts :)

obee
08-04-2014, 12:42 PM

Preach it

Energizeric
08-04-2014, 03:58 PM
10,000 hauntlet tokens = arcane fossil :)

Seriously, that would be some long haul. At best most parties will finish hauntlet in 2 minutes. So with a few seconds in between each run, at best you can do 25 runs per hour. So that means 400 hours. Do this for 5 hours per day and you will finish in 3 months. That is what I call a quest!!

Because of the time involved in doing such a quest, I would say that the arcane fossil would retain a 10m+ price tag.

Jurmans
08-04-2014, 04:00 PM

Seriously, that would be some long haul. At best most parties will finish hauntlet in 2 minutes. So with a few seconds in between each run, at best you can do 25 runs per hour. So that means 400 hours. Do this for 5 hours per day and you will finish in 3 months. That is what I call a quest!!

Because of the time involved in doing such a quest, I would say that the arcane fossil would retain a 10m+ price tag.

1000 is the maximum:).

Energizeric
08-04-2014, 04:01 PM
1000 is the maximum:).

10m used to be gold cap also. They can change it if they want.

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Not hauntlet.. What about killing each elite boss 100 times each (including bael 2 and krunch 2) >:-D now that's a quest

Allocate
08-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Even if the developers opened locks they still wouldn't get the arcane fossils (they have infinite plat/locks) so how are we players who need to spend real $$ supposed to get it?

The answer is "trolololol"

It's summer time guys! Lets go play outside :)

Leave these nurrrds to pay.... I mean play with themselves :D

obee
08-04-2014, 05:02 PM

If only they listened to us....

SacredKnight
08-05-2014, 02:01 AM
15 seconds and I deleted quest. Anyways, this quest is so ridiculously pathetic it is by far the most useless thing STS has done :/ Virtually everything in AL makes this look bad, this even makes Shazbot look good! xD

But really STS, next time please listen to the us and really embrace the aspect of F2P

Valkiryas
08-05-2014, 03:00 AM
I really hate talk bad about a game ( Even with AL that is my favorite game ) but I'm getting tired of this, I can afford some items but with this new pets and items it's so badly for anyone get those items.

Also the new content isn't F2P, I mean the new " Items for Revive " Can be just buyable with platinum and can be traded with gold but why just don't make them buyable with Gold?,Cause the platinum is the key for any here, The farmers as like me need work hard for such items, That's a P2W cause I need farm housr for few coins and they just need buy with plat and then sell.

Pretty unfair, yes I knlw that platinum is money for us,But this game is like a mine, you already exploit too much and I'm sooo pretty sure that AL will become a DL very very soon.

Jirikjurasek
08-05-2014, 03:16 AM
Normal people:
1) get blue drop which can be sold for 5.000g instead of 13g
2) get vial which can be sold in auction for 50 and more golds
3) find party for older elites and make AP easier

Rich people:
have new pet, enjoy

Others:
1) beeeeeee
2) :´-(

Newcomx
08-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Just waiting for new level cap. Until now, no really interesting event or upgrade that can really involved Freemium player.

inkredible
08-05-2014, 04:36 AM
i didnt bother at all. not bothering.. just another "arcane ring"
since they nerfed this pet, + added another arcane component.. rather than singe..
it made it more pointless getting this pet.. why?? just buy samael.

otb
08-05-2014, 06:51 AM
I do understand that an arcane shard (or arcane weapons) can be looted from an elite golden chest, but I'd have better odds winning the lottery. I've run elite dungeons hundreds of times this season, and probably have looted an elite golden chest maybe twice. And you probably need a few thousand of those to have a good chance to loot an arcane shard. It's fair to say that if arcane shards only came in elite golden chests and not in locked crates, there would be maybe 5 arcane rings in the game.

I think we would all like to see a quest where we can craft an arcane (or mythic) item that is the best of its kind, and where all the crafting elements needed are direct drops from mobs or bosses, no matter how rare they may be. I think that would make a ton of folks including me very happy. Just make sure to keep the crafting items super rare, and also keep them equally rare so that one single crafting item does NOT become the next arcane shard/fossil. Let them all be equally desired and rare, so crafting this item is like a puzzle and not a task where 99% is easy and one single items stands in the way.

What a contradicting statement

otb
08-05-2014, 07:12 AM
I've got a suggestion that will sort of "connect the dots" with this problem that we're facing about elite farming and plat spending. INTRODUCE PLATS AS LOOT IN ELITES!!!!!!!!!!!! (Elite Tindirin & Shuyal)

cause the way I see it now is that: elite farming <---- player ----> plat spending. Elite farmers are complaining that elite farming is now worthless because they cant get good items out of it. So, lets connect elite farming to plat spending, which is INTRODUCING PLATS AS LOOT IN ELITES!!!!!!!!!!!! Make 1 plat as rare as 1 dragkin tooth.

This is BY FAR, the simplest fix that could be done.

drawfflerz
08-05-2014, 08:17 AM
We can get arcane pet/ item from this update?? Omg omg.... *_* i hope this dream become true.

j3peaz
08-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Whoever said to make elite chest have same chances as locked might have something. Would Def spice up elite farming. Also +1 for hauntlet items.