PDA

View Full Version : I just had a noob group experience...

Junside
01-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Probably a bit common to many of you, but I've never been with such a bad team. Ever.

OL run on victory lap.

Oh yes. I know most of you are smiling and shaking your heads at this.

I even told them what to do. -.- Then one says "Who made you boss?" then died.

And then he says "I'm too scared to go there and die." after I had OL locked in. The others just mindlessly kept whamming at him as his HP didn't budge. So I tried making someone else get locked, but Mr. I'm-Not-Advice-From-You came and tried to imitate what I was doing, sitting in the wrong corner, spamming attacks when he wasn't even locked on. The dude had a 12k/100 k/d ratio and tried to sound like he was more "veteran". I think his username was like Vaaneshaty or something.

I almost cried. After about 10 minutes and a dozen deaths. I left.

Jespo
01-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Fail... But yea it's happend to me to

Firepants
01-14-2011, 02:46 PM
If you farm OL enough this will happen to everyone... But reading about it still makes me lmao... Cuz it wasn't me stuck there with them.... : )

Zerious
01-14-2011, 02:48 PM
I proly woulda busted up laughing to see him die after the "Who made you boss?" remark BAHAHAHA!!!

Kujen
01-14-2011, 02:54 PM
lol there will always be groups like that. You never know..I did OL earlier and nobody in the group potted, and I was thinking...wow I doubt this is gonna work. But somehow we all survived, except for a few mages that died towards the end.

Firepants
01-14-2011, 03:01 PM
I have farmed with lesrider, chronnoh and i don't remember who else where we have killed him just fine without pots, but I think that's because we knew each other so well and knew what to expect.

Kujen
01-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Yeah I've been in some of those games too, and that's fine because you do know what to expect. But what I was referring to was just a "pick up group", and my expectations for those are never very high lol.

Echelong
01-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Yes doing OL without a bird and a noobie part that wants to survive in crappy gear sucks. I had a run yesterday where my friend on his bird also and I had to kill him on our own because they kept dieing and didn't want to pot.