PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS/Improvements guys?

SacredKnight
08-01-2014, 03:55 AM
Dear STS,
I am a huge fan of AL, I have been playing since season one and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself :)
I buy platinum now and then and have opened a few locks and got lucky a couple of times, so I consider myself a Medium Player. But I would just like to ask, what is up?
Nekro has been a huge disappointment, it had even bigger potential but making it that the Fossil only comes from locks was a bad move. The fact that a crucial part like that only comes from locks makes the whole crafting process redundant in the sense that you only need to kill three Elite Bosses to get parchments.
Ectoplasm isn't rare enough, in the first day the prices have dropped significantly and will continue to do so, the Arcane Item is going to be rarer then the Arcane Shard because there isn't even the microscopic possibility that it could drop from an Elite/free to open chest.

And so, I conclude with the statement..What's up STS? Everything else has been awesome! But this Nekro let us down, it caused people to waste gold on Singe and for Samael prices to rise..Nekro has affect AL quite a lot and no one has even hatched him yet :/

Yours Sincerely,

Sacredknight

P.S. So guys, you read this little letter I guess which I made but I would really like to pose this question to the forums, what is your opinion on Nekro now that he is here and what can be done to make him better. I have posted my ideas around and I know other people too, but, I guess what I want the responses from this thread to be is personal improvements, things that would make the game better for you :) ( Be reasonable, e.g. Don't say, " Give me 100mil Platinum " ). Ideally you should structure it like a letter e.g.

Dear STS,

I would like ETC, because this would make the game ETC and so in conclusion ETC

From
ETC

Thanks for reading guys :)

Limsi
08-01-2014, 04:03 AM
Event energies, quests which requires an arcane ingredient (shard, fossilized egg) that is only obtainable through locked crates, etc - We're looking at a bigger problem here if you follow the trend. I'm afraid the game is leaning on the edge of a cliff from becoming a pure p2w game.

SacredKnight
08-01-2014, 05:30 AM
Event energies, quests which requires an arcane ingredient (shard, fossilized egg) that is only obtainable through locked crates, etc - We're looking at a bigger problem here if you follow the trend. I'm afraid the game is leaning on the edge of a cliff from becoming a pure p2w game.

It seems so, unfortunately :/

ClumsyCactus
08-01-2014, 06:27 AM
Well, if i am not blind, i made a thread about how AL is turning p2w, and it imideatly got removed so...