PDA

View Full Version : < The Roughnecks >

Dyspaire
08-01-2014, 07:36 AM
[ What we can do for you ]
I hRoughnecks in plenty of guilds. And that's also between Star Legend's and here in Pocket Legend's. What I offer
to each of those who are interested in joining.. is the respect and the help that you require. Many guilds offer all
this. As some guilds offer this and don't conclude to they're end of the bargain when they offer it to you BEFORE
they recruit you. Many more idea's to offer. Only when we gain plenty of people.

[ About Us ]
Even though that we're new. I can still tell you a little bit of us. We're a new guild. That we all know. We are just
a 'Pocket Legends' army. To take on new heights and quests. Our highest levels that we have offer you any sort
of assistance. If you request upon it by asking. We hope to become one of the top guilds. Led by me, Dyspaire. I
know and understand this isn't much. After all, we are still a new guild.

[ What do we accept ]
We welcome anybody who is interested in joining. Accepting all levels and classes. Not turning away anybody at
all. Unless we have a very good reason to.

[ Recruiter's & Officer's ]
Yes. There will be officer's for The Roughnecks. Except those that the guild master doesn't know will have to prove
they're loyalty. By recruiting. And by showing other officer's and the GM that he/she can be trusted. A fellow member
of the guild who wish to become an officer. Shall offer his/her help to anybody in the guild. And those outside the guild
too. Also by recruiting new membership to the guild. Please understand. It will take time to trust a member. Never rush
the GM to become one. You will be denied.

[ Rule's ]
• Respect the members of the guild.
• Be helpful to each other.
• What the GM says, goes.
• Recruiter's & Officer's are to help recruit new membership everyday.
• GUILD MEETINGS ARE MANDATORY TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE ROUGHNECKS!
• Lastly.. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOU'RE STAY!!

Dyspaire
08-01-2014, 07:38 AM
IF INTERESTED IN JOINING:
Add: Dyspaire

Ssneakykills
08-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Good luck with the guild sounds good :)

BabyDeeDee
08-03-2014, 02:26 AM
Good luck with the guild sounds good :)

Ty.