PDA

View Full Version : sightings of new crafting materials?

Fusionstrike
08-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Has anyone seen any of the new crafting materials? I saw a "magical essence" in CS, so that one is definitely dropping. (It's a pink by the way. Crafting a 77 set is going to take a lot of time or money.)

Has anyone seen any of the fury/energy/might gems yet? If so, what type are they (green, purple, pink)?

synfullmagic_23110
08-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Nope :/ an it should show in the crafting station what color it is

Riccits
08-04-2014, 04:12 AM
there are some new kinds of gems (green) energy gem, fury gem.....

Ssneakykills
08-04-2014, 04:16 AM
I have too many fury/might gems that are clogging my inventory up. magical essence rarely drops too which you need to craft every drop with

Riccits
08-04-2014, 04:24 AM
I have too many fury/might gems that are clogging my inventory up. magical essence rarely drops too which you need to craft every drop with

how many Magic essences need for 3/4 pieces set?

Ssneakykills
08-04-2014, 05:53 AM
For a whole set you'll need about 1-3 for the armour and helm and I think 3 for each shield and weapon I maybe mistaken I skim read the components you need at the crafting station

Whirlzap
08-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Like L77 pinks, ALL crafting items (dropped recipes, Magical Essences and the 3 Attribute gems) are staggered to drop ONLY to level 77s.
You need 7 Magical Essences to craft ANY set, 3 piece or 4 piece, as the helm requires 1, armor requires 2, 1-hand weapon requires 2, 2-hand weapon requires 4, and shield requires 2. Either way makes 7 total.

Again, everytime I see one of these threads, I'm extremely frustrated. ALL the information that this thread is seeking is in the L77 Ancient Caverns thread link in my signature. Please just read through it once; crafting and pinks mechanics are all explained there. It's in PL Player Guides Section stickied if you can't find it in my signature.

PM me if you have additional questions.

Trenton
08-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Like L77 pinks, ALL crafting items (dropped recipes, Magical Essences and the 3 Attribute gems) are staggered to drop ONLY to level 77s.
You need 7 Magical Essences to craft ANY set, 3 piece or 4 piece, as the helm requires 1, armor requires 2, 1-hand weapon requires 2, 2-hand weapon requires 4, and shield requires 2. Either way makes 7 total.

Again, everytime I see one of these threads, I'm extremely frustrated. ALL the information that this thread is seeking is in the L77 Ancient Caverns thread link in my signature. Please just read through it once; crafting and pinks mechanics are all explained there. It's in PL Player Guides Section stickied if you can't find it in my signature.

PM me if you have additional questions.
People generally don't search for specifics, as they feel it faster to just straight up ask. This is the reason why Yahoo Answers exists.