PDA

View Full Version : Look after your parents.

Bless
08-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Although I don't know you, you are somebody's child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROown9nUO6g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROown9nUO6g

Look after your parents when they are in need or when they reach old age. Brought tears to my eyes :sorrow:.

synfullmagic_23110
08-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Wen I grow up I ganna spoiled mah mum
Dad can *** :)

Xxnavysealxx
08-02-2014, 02:51 AM
Wen I grow up I ganna spoiled mah mum
Dad can *** :)

Even if your dead left you and your mom or has hurt you in some form please don't have hate for him he was the one who also helped to create you to give you that chance of life even tho my dad is gone for now I pray for him to be able to come out of the eastern side safely you probably don't care but we are all humans and we make mistakes just don't hold that grudge against him...
You will regret it on your death bed I'm not telling you to stop hating him am asking you...

synfullmagic_23110
08-02-2014, 02:53 AM
Even if your dead left you and your mom or has hurt you in some form please don't have hate for him he was the one who also helped to create you to give you that chance of life even tho my dad is gone for now I pray for him to be able to come out of the eastern side safely you probably don't care but we are all humans and we make mistakes just don't hold that grudge against him...
You will regret it on your death bed I'm not telling you to stop hating him am asking you...

He abused mah mum and brother (luckily never me) he no longer lives with us and he went back to his country left my mom alone with 3 kids to take care of

If he would die I would honestly just say "aww"

Slant
08-02-2014, 11:28 AM
wow. gonna follow everything.
starting by not calling anyone deaf. I dunno why going deaf should be embarrassing in old age. would help though if they stopped pretending they can hear, and just ask to repeat.

also going to call mom and dad regularly.

thanks for share.

Spyce
08-02-2014, 12:47 PM
He abused mah mum and brother (luckily never me) he no longer lives with us and he went back to his country left my mom alone with 3 kids to take care of

If he would die I would honestly just say "aww"

Wai so meen

yasshh
08-03-2014, 11:02 PM
They are the only people on Earth who want you to be better and more successful than themselves

Tinkerbelldoll
08-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Made me cry :( .. So sad knowing our parents won't be here forever