PDA

View Full Version : Mythic

Paxe
08-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Need to ask a question. If my current equipment is better for stats than mythic why do people moan about you not wearing mythic in an elite run or something? If my armour is better why should I pay x amount of mil to buy mythic? What's the differance. Thanks

Energizeric
08-01-2014, 06:06 PM
mythic is level 36, your current armor is probably 41. So before the most recent Ursoth's Assault event, mythic armor was the best. Now it is not the best for level 40-41 players, but is still the best for level 31-39 (and level 26-30 for the helm), and I believe it still gives the highest damage stats even for level 40 & 41.

Mythic will always have good value because it will be used at lower levels for PvP.

Paxe
08-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Ok thanks didn't. Know it gave an extra bonus or something being mythic. Thank you.

Energizeric
08-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Also, if you are looking at the mythic in the auction, keep in mind those are level 26 helms and level 31 armors, but they can both be upgraded to level 36 from a quest. Upgrading them makes them non-tradable, so that's why you don't see the upgraded armors and helms for sale in the auction, but the stats on the upgraded level 36 armors and helms are much higher than at level 26/31.

aarrgggggg
08-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Also, if you are looking at the mythic in the auction, keep in mind those are level 26 helms and level 31 armors, but they can both be upgraded to level 36 from a quest. Upgrading them makes them non-tradable, so that's why you don't see the upgraded armors and helms for sale in the auction, but the stats on the upgraded level 36 armors and helms are much higher than at level 26/31.
I dont like how you cannot see the stats of the lvl 36 myth set in cs. While i was capped at lvl 36 i almost didnt buy the myth set due to the fact that in cs the legendarys looked just as good or better.

I certainly am glad that someone took the time to tell me the full stats of the lvl 36 set, Ive never regretted buying those mythics on either one of my toons.

*patiently waiting to see what sts has planned for our untradeable mythic sets*

Tifanny01
08-02-2014, 01:18 AM
For rouge mythic set lvl 36, is still the best set.... :3

nelson131
08-02-2014, 12:50 PM
just look at the price difference between druid and mythics......better save that money

Markus Reynaldus
08-03-2014, 04:49 AM
For PVE solo or Party PVE ( no elites ) i use Mythic Set upgraded to lvl 36 on my warrior while on elites, specially if im tanking and have a good party, i use druid of will type or a combination of druid and mythic ( helm for damage ).

Mythics are still ok in my opinion, it hasnt been killed totally by the recent gears introduced during the ursoth assault. It gives me an option to play around with my stats and figure out which gear is appropriate for a certain map or a situation.

Im not a fan of PVP yet so i have no clue on what gear i should use there.

beatrix
08-03-2014, 04:54 AM
Apparently, stat wise. Better to use Legendary if you think your stat is better. Those mythic items really not meant for higher level (not unless you using the upgraded one).

You can also save money on using Legendary (like the new legendary items now from crates which is absolutely better than Mythic Armor and Helm.)

For those who questioned why you not wearing mythic, just tell them "I am not wearing mythics cause I don't need it and my gear now is way better than those"/ :D

Always have fun!

:D