PDA

View Full Version : what would you do if you owned AL?

Ihateppl
08-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Like what the title says, what would you do if you had complete control of everything done to AL? What would you add? What would you take away?

Justfofun
08-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Buff mages, Get rid of Shazbot, get rid of all Arcane pets xD, emmm make new pvp maps, make a quest pet for elite farmers that don't contain locks, Lower the plat cost on Locks, New skill system, Make a new pvp system where there's no pets and the gear would be same as every other player and it would be same class vs same class. That's it lol.

Energizeric
08-01-2014, 07:01 PM
No way to know before I would see the game's financial statement. The game has to be profitable, but then comes the balance between current profit and long term viability.

Visiting
08-01-2014, 07:21 PM
"What would you do if you owned AL?" What about the other Legends games and Sts?!?

obee
08-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Would give justice to free players! XD GET RID OF SHAZ!

Instanthumor
08-01-2014, 07:43 PM
1v1 arena.

Titanium
08-01-2014, 07:54 PM
I would buy a Ferrari

Naoavi
08-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Get rid of the leprechaun pendant.

The Leprechaun pendant is the dumbest thing in the entire game. Rebalance the basic drops and get rid of the damn thing already, it's just annoying rubbish that interferes with play for no good reason.

ClumsyCactus
08-01-2014, 08:54 PM

The Leprechaun pendant is the dumbest thing in the entire game. Rebalance the basic drops and get rid of the damn thing already, it's just annoying rubbish that interferes with play for no good reason.
It has been in the game forever, and it works great IMO...

Wutzgood
08-01-2014, 09:28 PM

That amulet has made me millions in gold. Its the most important piece of equip in the game IMO.

-no
08-01-2014, 09:35 PM

Lol, this is just, lol.

Ihateppl
08-01-2014, 10:45 PM
I would buy a Ferrari

Lol

Naoavi
08-01-2014, 11:54 PM
That amulet has made me millions in gold. Its the most important piece of equip in the game IMO.

I'm saying get rid of the dumb amulet and fold the luck into the basic drops - nothing changes except you don't have to do the stupid dance to take it on and off, or suffer people running around with lousy stats because they insist on using it and ruining your party. How is that working well? It is rubbish and it should be removed from the game, especially now with the luck kits. I mean seriously, you like taking that thing on and off all the time? Why bother with this game mechanic - it is unnecessary.

Iliketolol
08-02-2014, 12:17 AM
'European tour'.

Ninjasmurf
08-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Make it less boring

Ishtmeet
08-02-2014, 05:50 AM
I would introduce free opening of lock weekend.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
08-02-2014, 06:10 AM
I'm saying get rid of the dumb amulet and fold the luck into the basic drops - nothing changes except you don't have to do the stupid dance to take it on and off, or suffer people running around with lousy stats because they insist on using it and ruining your party. How is that working well? It is rubbish and it should be removed from the game, especially now with the luck kits. I mean seriously, you like taking that thing on and off all the time? Why bother with this game mechanic - it is unnecessary.
If it was all about basic luck in the drops, elixirs would be useless too?
And, lepre is a great Way for sts to Earn Money.
The luck in this game is built like this, and why would you change the entire game mechanic for luck?
If it works, dont fix it.

Boltmage
08-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Id make an Arcane Deary xD
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/02/ne5ynume.jpg

TheMightyFeusalet
08-02-2014, 10:04 AM
guy above has it right thumbs up

Limsi
08-02-2014, 10:17 AM
I'll bring back the old A.L. or better yet incorporate the best fundamentals of a successful MMO - the one which respects the thin line between paying and non-paying players alike.

- I'd make the best items in game farmable - This would entail the total elimination of the lottery scheme (locked friggin crates) which destroys the whole game perse.

- Hire the best chief visionary available to help me weigh my options and mold my decisions to better suit the tastes of the majority of my player base. I won't ignore my paying players since they ideally fund my projects; I'd make sure they'd have an easier playing time/experience due to the many benefits in game purchases can bring (plat revs, elixirs, and whatnot)

-Actually play the game. I actually need to continue to play the game and pick up where I left before becoming the CEO of STG. In this way, i'd be able to realistically feel the concerns of everyone. I'd tag along some of my real life friends who'd act as moderators - in game.

-Make sure the player base grows through advertisements and ensuring this game doesn't become a p2w game. I'm not here to milk the money out of your purchases, I'm here to make sure your fat wallet get what it deserves. As for the free players - I'm here to make you earn your way through excruciating quests to test your skills in pve related activities... oh well the best items are farmable so i guess that's pretty nice.

Bunny♥
08-02-2014, 10:23 AM

lep is a need and it does big help to tons of players, idk how you used your lep

Ihateppl
08-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Lep has looted me hundreds of thousnads in gold, LEP FOR EVER!

nelson131
08-02-2014, 12:46 PM
lol.....alex is samhayne.........samhayne once typed a forum post with : best regards, alex

Jurmans
08-02-2014, 12:55 PM
lol.....alex is samhayne.........samhayne once typed a forum post with : best regards, alex

Well then it seems like I don't like sam;(.

Titanfall
08-02-2014, 01:22 PM
I'll bring back the old A.L. or better yet incorporate the best fundamentals of a successful MMO - the one which respects the thin line between paying and non-paying players alike.

- I'd make the best items in game farmable - This would entail the total elimination of the lottery scheme (locked friggin crates) which destroys the whole game perse.

- Hire the best chief visionary available to help me weigh my options and mold my decisions to better suit the tastes of the majority of my player base. I won't ignore my paying players since they ideally fund my projects; I'd make sure they'd have an easier playing time/experience due to the many benefits in game purchases can bring (plat revs, elixirs, and whatnot)

-Actually play the game. It's not enough that I sit and order bigmac while thinking of ways to maximize revenue! I actually need to continue to play the game and pick up where I left before becoming the CEO of STG. In this way, i'd be able to realistically feel the concerns of everyone. I'd tag along some of my real life friends who'd act as moderators - in game.

-Make sure the player base grows through advertisements and ensuring this game doesn't become a p2w game. I'm not here to milk the money out of your purchases, I'm here to make sure your fat wallet get what it deserves. As for the free players - I'm here to make you earn your way through excruciating quests to test your skills in pve related activities... oh well the best items are farmable so i guess that's pretty nice.

You're hired.

Trenton
08-02-2014, 06:11 PM
I'd kill AL servers

ChillyPepper
08-03-2014, 06:06 PM
make the game absolute f2p.... no plat... no bs

Serancha
08-03-2014, 06:14 PM

Totally agree with this. Lep destroys runs and kills parties. People refuse to take the stupid thing off even when killing trash mobs. They waste time and deaths switching to it when they should be fighting. The game was far better in the 6 months before it was introduced. And now that luck elixirs are traceable, there's a solid supply of those, making the whole lep thing even more ridiculous.

Sirnoobalot
08-04-2014, 12:50 AM
I would make lepre a vanity item!!!

FluidShot
08-04-2014, 02:19 AM
I'd devote two days per week to AL, then one day to each of the other legends games.

And create content that motivates people to play... But you know... That's a toss up.

SacredKnight
08-04-2014, 03:18 AM
I would give myself:

Perfect Maul
Perfect Rendtail
Samael
Perfect Doom
Perfect Mythic Armor Set

And a +1000% DMG buff :3

Fauksuras
08-04-2014, 03:21 AM
Get rid of locked crates. Best items would be farmable or obtained via long quests or crafting. Maybe a combination of both.

There'd be more skills for each class all with their pros and cons, I'd definitely try to promote people having their own unique builds and no longer force people to have equal builds due to useless abilities.

A free respec once a month.

I would keep some sort of profitable currency as plat but it would be usable for vanities for the heroes, vanities for the pets (many types would be made for both and the different pets), respecs and elixirs. Of course these things would be tradeable for whoever wants them, but basically I would leave the currency out of the items and loot.
Make the item variety worth exploring, not just have ONE best kind of item for each class.

There'd be in game moderators who would remain anonymous.

Dex Scene
08-04-2014, 03:50 AM
I would increase the cap level to 61. introduce newer maps and bring lots of newer better rare and epic items. Legendaries would be very very very very rare. Mythics will be too hard to get. Arcanes will be distributed in very limited number every 6 months.

That way people would be forced to use epics and rares again and rarity will be saved.

Would introduce new pvp maps like some ppl posted in suggestion.

And last, i would announce it and actually listen to feedbacks before implementing this changes.

ColdBlahd
09-22-2014, 01:14 PM
I would give everyone in the game an Arcane pet of their choosing, and a Leprechaun Pendant so everyone has equal chance get BANK!

ClumsyCactus
09-22-2014, 01:28 PM
I would give everyone in the game an Arcane pet of their choosing, and a Leprechaun Pendant so everyone has equal chance get BANK!

...and by doing that you would kind of destroy market forever

Anarchist
09-22-2014, 01:34 PM

SnS for me,
Thanks mate :D

keuiks
09-22-2014, 01:37 PM
Free plat for all XD
Arcane pets would be eggs for 10k

...........KEUIKS.... .....

ColdBlahd
09-22-2014, 01:47 PM
...and by doing that you would kind of destroy market forever
I own AL, market won't be ruined, please no negativey :)

ColdBlahd
09-22-2014, 01:48 PM
SnS for me,
Thanks mate :D
Np, i got you covered.

ClumsyCactus
09-22-2014, 02:14 PM
I own AL, market won't be ruined, please no negativey :)

That is just not logic...
Yes, market would be quite destroyed, and, btw, would you mind sticking to replying to threads on page one, or, maximum, top of page 2... This thread is not extremely old, but you get the idea?

notfaded1
09-22-2014, 03:20 PM
I would devote two artist and one designer/dev to nothing but upgrading and creation of new gear this way new pinks could be created and swapped out almost every couple weeks... they could have new sounds and new sprite effects and come in new different colors with different colored effects too!!! Drop could be upgraded on regular basis so there would always be new stuff to get and collect the market and economy would always have new stuff to keep it chugging along. Every couple weeks people would be like did you see that NEW !@!#E^T%$#$ I have to get it through farming so and so or whatever inside crate or mob drops.

There would always be something new to farm!!!

Mearity
09-22-2014, 04:43 PM
I'd fix the looting system. Luck enhancers would be completely out of the game first of all. A rare item should be rare. Nothing should change that. I also would get rid of chests completely. The idea behind paying to open a chest which may contain fantastic items that no other players can get is just a little bit greedy in my opinion. I mean, free to play players are already so behind everyone else playing with no damage buffs, armor buffs and all. I believe all games should give equal oppurtunity to their die hard paying supporters and their casual fans. I understand that STS needs to make money, I just wish they went about it in a different way.

spimeslam
09-22-2014, 10:19 PM
Make a banner that could also be banner-less that gives reroll and not allow luck amulet to stack with it so you chose what to wear while still using your favorite vanity sets.

Mearity
09-22-2014, 10:52 PM
Make a banner that could also be banner-less that gives reroll and not allow luck amulet to stack with it so you chose what to wear while still using your favorite vanity sets.

This is a perfect solution to the problem at hand.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-23-2014, 07:10 AM
Let's move this thread to the "chat section".

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:13 AM
Sell it and become a multi-millionaire? I Hope xD

Chrisaetoshawker
09-23-2014, 08:45 AM
Sell it and become a multi-millionaire? I Hope xD

So you're saying that you won't ever own it cuz once you really do, the next second it is not yours anymore
Sold!

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:47 AM
So you're saying that you won't ever own it cuz once you really do, the next second it is not yours anymore
Sold!

Maybe after a few personal adjustments ;P

Chrisaetoshawker
09-23-2014, 08:50 AM
Maybe after a few personal adjustments ;P

Lol

GoodSyntax
09-23-2014, 10:27 AM
Here are just some of the things that I would do if I owned AL:

Regular and frequent gear staggers
Every 30 days, new elite legendaries would be introduced, and each cycle would focus on a different aspect, i.e., Armor, Health, DMG, Crit, etc. This will keep the market fresh, keep endgame farming very active and encourage diversity in builds. In order to manage memory/resource utilization, these staggers would simply be recolored gear with new names, but alternative stats.
As with any gear/map introduction, elixir and revive purchases increase substantially as the hardcore farming crowd tries to be the first to loot and list the new legendaries.

Introduce new, mid-term grinding quests, similar to what is available in Nordr
These long-term, difficult quests would offer up very unique items, vanities, eggs and/or top-end gems (Think Tarlok or something similar).
This is a give-back to the player population, so that even if you aren't getting the drops, at least you know that you are working towards something of reasonable value, just by running the maps.

Reinvigorate elites by making each map drop gear leveled to the season in which it was introduced
So, for instance, Brakenridge elites will drop gear that is lv15/16. This would provide twink players a steady supply of top end gear, and make twink PvP a bit more competitive, instead of a spending contest. Unfortunately, as it stands now, gear from Brackenridge through Nordr and Shuyal are essentially worthless.
This is purely a balancing effort to prevent wealthy endgamers from dominating twink PvP with overpriced and overpowered gear.

Introduce a long-term parchment system questlog
See my post here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167741-Suggestion-on-how-to-reward-elite-farmers
Give farmers a viable income stream, and to increase the supply of higher end pets.
This is primarily a player give back, and basically, the more people farm elites, the greater the likelyhood of plat burn in the form of elixirs and revives.

Add Locked Crate keys as a "reroll only" epic drop throughout all maps
This would give non-endgame/non-elite farmers something to work towards that would provide a reasonable revenue stream. This would only drop from Normal bosses, and drop percentages for overfarmed bosses like Jarl would be considerably lower than underfarmed bosses like Wraith Heart, Krom, Grimnr or Ruger.
Obviously, as a reroll only drop, this encourages Leprechaun Pendant purchases, and reroll kit/elixir purchases.

Add dynamic drop rates
As more and more players farm the same maps (KM3, Jarl, Windmoore Harbor, Goldmine), adjust the drop percentages to discourage overfarming, and increase drop percentages in other maps to encourage farming there. This would be a constantly changing drop percentage, which will recalculate every hour. The drop rates must be visible to players in the form of an info panel, so players can choose where to spend their time in order to maximize revenue/elixir time.
The benefit to STS would be that as farmers who attack the high percentage maps, you would be more likely to run with elixirs, revive, etc., because you want to maximize the number of runs you can make while the drop rate is high before the next drop rate adjustment.

Add the occasional "Grand Quest" that lasts for 6, 12, 24 hours
This introduces an incredibly overpowering boss/mini-map with extremely high value, unique drops. All items dropped from these events will be similar to the best elite gear for the level (15/16, 20/21, 25/26, ,30/31, 35/36, 40/41) but will also add unique PROCs similar to Wilds Amulet, Bulwark, Pavise, etc. All PROCs on the Grand Quest drops will be passive PROCs (which rely on receiving damage instead of using charged attacks). This event can only be entered with portal keys purchased from an NPC for plat. Portal keys can be also be purchased and resold in auction to allow the non-plat community to be engaged as well.
Clearly, this would provide STS with a sharp spike in platinum purchases/expenditure in the form of Portal Key purchases, elixirs and revives.

Add a Gauntlet Tomb
This tomb starts relatively easy and gets progressively harder until at the end of the tomb, you face a new, unique boss. This boss has the potential to drop unique Mythic gear. Once a party member dies, they can only revive with Platinum or Ankh....there is no other way to return to your party after a death.
Clear platinum sink and a nice place for farmers to work

Add respec kits as a platinum purchased item that can be resold in auction
Some income with plat purchases, but mainly a way to get the non-plat players to respec, instead of having to wait until respec weekend.

Add a player Arcane Ability (similar to pet AA)
Each player will have a choice of several AA's (but they only have one AA point to spend). Player AA's can be Offensive (+30% DMG for 10 seconds, 40 second cooldown), Defensive (+25% Armor for 10 seconds, 40 second cooldown), Support (replenish all HP and mana for all players in party plus 2 second invulerability shield for caster, 40 second cooldown).
Fun twist that can really change gameplay

Add Arcane Scrolls as lootable items in elite maps
Each boss drops their own unique scroll, which gives you their highest damage attack (Mardom gives you his meteor attack, Truell gives you his AoE attack, Rendtail gives you his falling boulder attack, Ferrix gives you his death pools, Frostir gives you his AoE snare aura, etc.). Once you receive (or purchase the scroll in auction), you visit a "Training NPC" which will teach you the AA for 100k gold. Then, when you've learned the AA, it is available to you if you want to respec your player Arcane Ability.
Gold sink to learn AA's, plat sink for the inevitable respecs.

Add additional CTF PvP maps with new terrain and different restrictions such as 3v3, the Legendary Lounge (a restricted map exclusively for legendary gear and pets)
Pure giveback to the PvP community - no revenue for STS here

Add additional TDM PvP maps with new terrain and different "neutral bosses" like Truell
Add APs for killing the new bosses.
Another giveback to the PvP community

I have more ideas, but this is where I would start, if I owned AL....

Candylicks
09-23-2014, 10:28 AM
Hire Kali on as consultant. He really nails what we need.

Hail
09-23-2014, 10:36 AM
What about adding new Aps like
Pve
- Kill x amount of goblins, spiders
-Kill this boss x amount of times

Pvp
-Kill a rogue, warr, mage toon x amount of times
- Capture a RED, BLUE flag so many times...

examples ^^^^^^^^^^^

Chrisaetoshawker
09-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Kali, you are too serious!!
How many words are there again?

Remiem
09-24-2014, 01:25 PM
There's some great discussion still going here, so I'll leave it open and move it to Suggestions and Feedback. As the other mods have mentioned, please keep it clean and helpful. ;D

Remiem
09-24-2014, 01:46 PM
Here are just some of the things that I would do if I owned AL:

Regular and frequent gear staggers
Every 30 days, new elite legendaries would be introduced, and each cycle would focus on a different aspect, i.e., Armor, Health, DMG, Crit, etc. This will keep the market fresh, keep endgame farming very active and encourage diversity in builds. In order to manage memory/resource utilization, these staggers would simply be recolored gear with new names, but alternative stats.
As with any gear/map introduction, elixir and revive purchases increase substantially as the hardcore farming crowd tries to be the first to loot and list the new legendaries.

Introduce new, mid-term grinding quests, similar to what is available in Nordr
These long-term, difficult quests would offer up very unique items, vanities, eggs and/or top-end gems (Think Tarlok or something similar).
This is a give-back to the player population, so that even if you aren't getting the drops, at least you know that you are working towards something of reasonable value, just by running the maps.

Reinvigorate elites by making each map drop gear leveled to the season in which it was introduced
So, for instance, Brakenridge elites will drop gear that is lv15/16. This would provide twink players a steady supply of top end gear, and make twink PvP a bit more competitive, instead of a spending contest. Unfortunately, as it stands now, gear from Brackenridge through Nordr and Shuyal are essentially worthless.
This is purely a balancing effort to prevent wealthy endgamers from dominating twink PvP with overpriced and overpowered gear.

Introduce a long-term parchment system questlog
See my post here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167741-Suggestion-on-how-to-reward-elite-farmers
Give farmers a viable income stream, and to increase the supply of higher end pets.
This is primarily a player give back, and basically, the more people farm elites, the greater the likelyhood of plat burn in the form of elixirs and revives.

Add Locked Crate keys as a "reroll only" epic drop throughout all maps
This would give non-endgame/non-elite farmers something to work towards that would provide a reasonable revenue stream. This would only drop from Normal bosses, and drop percentages for overfarmed bosses like Jarl would be considerably lower than underfarmed bosses like Wraith Heart, Krom, Grimnr or Ruger.
Obviously, as a reroll only drop, this encourages Leprechaun Pendant purchases, and reroll kit/elixir purchases.

Add dynamic drop rates
As more and more players farm the same maps (KM3, Jarl, Windmoore Harbor, Goldmine), adjust the drop percentages to discourage overfarming, and increase drop percentages in other maps to encourage farming there. This would be a constantly changing drop percentage, which will recalculate every hour. The drop rates must be visible to players in the form of an info panel, so players can choose where to spend their time in order to maximize revenue/elixir time.
The benefit to STS would be that as farmers who attack the high percentage maps, you would be more likely to run with elixirs, revive, etc., because you want to maximize the number of runs you can make while the drop rate is high before the next drop rate adjustment.

Add the occasional "Grand Quest" that lasts for 6, 12, 24 hours
This introduces an incredibly overpowering boss/mini-map with extremely high value, unique drops. All items dropped from these events will be similar to the best elite gear for the level (15/16, 20/21, 25/26, ,30/31, 35/36, 40/41) but will also add unique PROCs similar to Wilds Amulet, Bulwark, Pavise, etc. All PROCs on the Grand Quest drops will be passive PROCs (which rely on receiving damage instead of using charged attacks). This event can only be entered with portal keys purchased from an NPC for plat. Portal keys can be also be purchased and resold in auction to allow the non-plat community to be engaged as well.
Clearly, this would provide STS with a sharp spike in platinum purchases/expenditure in the form of Portal Key purchases, elixirs and revives.

Add a Gauntlet Tomb
This tomb starts relatively easy and gets progressively harder until at the end of the tomb, you face a new, unique boss. This boss has the potential to drop unique Mythic gear. Once a party member dies, they can only revive with Platinum or Ankh....there is no other way to return to your party after a death.
Clear platinum sink and a nice place for farmers to work

Add respec kits as a platinum purchased item that can be resold in auction
Some income with plat purchases, but mainly a way to get the non-plat players to respec, instead of having to wait until respec weekend.

Add a player Arcane Ability (similar to pet AA)
Each player will have a choice of several AA's (but they only have one AA point to spend). Player AA's can be Offensive (+30% DMG for 10 seconds, 40 second cooldown), Defensive (+25% Armor for 10 seconds, 40 second cooldown), Support (replenish all HP and mana for all players in party plus 2 second invulerability shield for caster, 40 second cooldown).
Fun twist that can really change gameplay

Add Arcane Scrolls as lootable items in elite maps
Each boss drops their own unique scroll, which gives you their highest damage attack (Mardom gives you his meteor attack, Truell gives you his AoE attack, Rendtail gives you his falling boulder attack, Ferrix gives you his death pools, Frostir gives you his AoE snare aura, etc.). Once you receive (or purchase the scroll in auction), you visit a "Training NPC" which will teach you the AA for 100k gold. Then, when you've learned the AA, it is available to you if you want to respec your player Arcane Ability.
Gold sink to learn AA's, plat sink for the inevitable respecs.

Add additional CTF PvP maps with new terrain and different restrictions such as 3v3, the Legendary Lounge (a restricted map exclusively for legendary gear and pets)
Pure giveback to the PvP community - no revenue for STS here

Add additional TDM PvP maps with new terrain and different "neutral bosses" like Truell
Add APs for killing the new bosses.
Another giveback to the PvP community

I have more ideas, but this is where I would start, if I owned AL....

Hey Kali! As always, great suggestions. Actually, some of them are already things that have been discussed as possibilities such as locked crate keys and tradable respecs. :) We're totally on the same wavelength. I've passed on your other suggestions to Samhayne and the team to get their feedback and see which ones are the most feasible in our current road map. As you all know, we have a very tight schedule through into winter. Planar tombs, the halloween event, the winter event, and even more behind the scenes stuff that we haven't even gotten to announce yet. It's a busy time here in the studio. But, like you, we want to keep the overall health and the longevity of the game in mind and your suggestions are what make that possible. Thanks for continuing to contribute such fabulous ideas.

Bigboyblue
09-24-2014, 02:41 PM
Adding the lock crate keys is a super idea. This makes all items free to earn with plenty of hard work. This is one aspect of the game that I can't get over and this item would take care of my issues. However I think the drop rate needs to be reasonable, like 1/3rd the drop rate of locks. That way a good half hour worth of lock farming would yield 1 of these keys, 2 if you are super lucky. You would also get 3-5 crates. It would keep lock prices higher as well. Something tells me that implementing this would make more people purchase plat. Once you get a taste for lock popping it is hard to stop. People who have never felt the thrill of popping locks will now have a chance and will more than likely open their wallets to continue the thrill.

obee
09-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Kali for president!

letme.dothis.1
09-26-2014, 12:19 PM
I have great respect and i salute you guys on bringing the best of AL ...and i know even if it's not easy you will find ways how to get the game lively again...despite of the events coming i would like to suggest , make an alternative drops to solve the never ending locked crate grinding...atleast a very little chance for us "non-plat users" to open those crates of hope we have..Hehe.. you like it or not free players are also important for a successful online games like AL...great vs strong is fun but great vs weak,you know what would it look like...[emoji80]

lethaljade
09-26-2014, 12:36 PM
A key that opens locked crates:0, id totally farm. Lol.

Evicted
09-26-2014, 12:50 PM
If i owned AL i would close it down and bring back those happy days of SL and PL.

FluffNStuff
09-26-2014, 01:06 PM
If i owned AL i would close it down and bring back those happy days of SL and PL.

Perhaps you might consider changing your name to Captain Ahab.

Haligali
09-26-2014, 03:51 PM
I would hire Delphina.