PDA

View Full Version : Plat offers - Scrotch - Bulwark - other issues - could this be revised?

grzena1982
08-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Dear Moderators,

I am going to discuss:
1. Plat offers
2. Scrotch
3. Bulwark
4. Some issues that bug me in the game

AD1 Plat offers
I think that the price of plat should be dramatically reduced. On a few occasions i bought 1700 plat for 52 pounds, and for this amount i could open 113 locked each time. I must say that i was lucky each time, but if i wasnt it would put me off from future spending on the game. Not that i am going to pay 52 pounds ever again.

I think its more reasonable to charge 32 pounds for 1700 plats, so that we can contribute monthly. Please bear in mind that the newest games on consoles come with the same price tag as u charge for 1700 plats. If one pops 113 chests open and doesnt get anything interesting i am certain that he would think twice about another purchase.

Another option is to create a premium status for plat spenders or membership of some sort which requires us to pay each month different amounts for different plat offers. Lets say i pay 30 pounds a month, for which I get 40% more plat or better deals from the market, and Sts gets certain future payments.

You could come up with different plat offers and promotions as well. For instance buy 2500 plat get hammerjaw egg for fee, only one purchase per account.

I personally think that there is currently too much luck factor in the game, and as a plat buyer i would like to have smth certain for the money that i give you. I would like to say that up to this point i must have spent over 200-300 pounds on the game, on two different accounts, so my voice should be heard as me and many other players insure future development.

AD 2 Scrotch
I have two of these pets one on my worrior and the other on mage, and i would gladly buy another one for my rogue, but you need to reevaluate his stats. At present this pet is simply dreadful and i only use it for the speed buff that i get. Please add it some 5-10%dmg, reduce the crit to 5-8% and change his arcane to smth useful. I have tired hard to like this pet, but i just cannot find anything good about it other than speed.

Ad 3 Bulwark
As the owner of every mythic weapon i am deeply disappointed with how this weapon perform on par with others. I read on forum one moderator saying that this weapons range is basically the same as that of other legendary items, but i cannot experience that in practice. The mythic rifle is great in elites giving u armor boost and rooting enemies when u proc, the bow is amazing when combined with NOX, yet i think it proc should not only heal you, but also give us mana. I cannot say any good think about bulwark. I went to do elites and i have no words.

Ad4 Locked chests
The loot from Locked creates should be updated to the same as elondrian chests had, but without 2x mythic chance. Last night I opened about 100 locked, and guess what, i got outdated legendary items which are in value 6 gold each. Thats what i get for binning this crap. This needs to be updated or i will not pop a single create ever again until smth is done with the loot. The elondrian basic loot was way, way more interesting allowing one to sell it on the market and do a little of merchandising.

Ad 5 Issues with chat
When saying in the chat 'I have set it" i get 'I have se* **'. Its just a small taste of how annoying your word verification system is.

On a positive note, the game is great, people that i met are awesome and the community is fantastic. I think that you should also consider doing more events where free and decent pets are given to non-plat spenders (like Ursoth event was). We need free players for their personality and fun factor that they bring to this game.

I would also like to make special thanks to these players for being a huge contribution to my fun within the game:

Limarogue
Lucifferr
Arethrow

Thank you!

Jurmans
08-01-2014, 06:48 PM
For isue 5 u can turn that off somewhere in the options i think.

Visiting
08-01-2014, 06:59 PM
All of the things listed here are pure personal preference...
1.Sts will sell plat at whatever price people will buy at...(Btw Sts is an American company, so maybe convert pounds to USD?)
2. "Scrotch" is a fine! pet if he's a high enough level his AA is great for elites (IMO)
3. I don't personally have a Bulwark (or a l41 warrior for that matter XD) but I haven't heard anything great about this wep....
4. The pinks in crates are fine, but there's just to many out there at level 41 :/ (try opening crates at a popular twink level for resale value)
And Issue number 5 can be fixed by going in to Settings>Social Options> Filter Chat (Uncheck)

lethaljade
08-02-2014, 05:39 AM
I agree, plat is way over priced, yes I buy it, but when I first joined this game I looked at the plat and laughed, i never intended spending a penny. I do believe plat has got cheaper though, not by much, but it used to cost around 56 pounds for plat on adrioid, and around 59 on I phone. What I think is ridiculous that you can't even buy 2buddles of plat for 100 pounds, recently I don't buy nowhere near as much plat, if I do ill make another account for the extra 800 first time purchase plat, theres multiple reasons for this, but the main reason is im starting to think its a rip off, maybe deals other than the plat sale for example if you buy 2 get 20percent discount, even 10 percent its something, cos if we buy plat in bulk we get no discount what so ever. Just a suggestion stg, you rip us off, but id much prefer being ripped off with discount.

Amicusdei
08-02-2014, 08:35 AM
My only complaint about plats:
I buy only during 40% off and i try to buy enough to last thru next sale.
I am not allowed to buy more than one bundle per day, thru paypal and amazon at least.
So for my 2 accounts i have to buy on different days, no biggie really but annoying.
Shouldn't have to jump thru any hoops to spend my own money.
I don't like being told i have reached my transaction limit, irritating.

I opened 100 locks once long ago and got enough pinks to sink a battleship (no mythics or arcanes at all).
Haven't opened since and don't plan to.