PDA

View Full Version : TDM .......Life without the Trulle

fiftyonecents
08-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Hey guys,

Lets talk about TDM, is there anyone in the game who would prefer a alternate map without the Trulle?

If so I would like to hear from you! :)

Please put your thoughts here about this discussion.

Ishtmeet
08-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Kill troll, and then enjoy the TDM map without any troll!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Bless
08-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Making the same thread a second time doesn't change opinions on the original proposal -.-

fiftyonecents
08-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Kill troll, and then enjoy the TDM map without any troll!

Hey ish'' are you sure? last time we killed troll the match ended we had to start new tdm match

well I will try your suggestion and post the outcome. Thanks

fiftyonecents
08-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Making the same thread a second time doesn't change opinions on the original proposal -.-

Thanks for your response :)

phillyr
08-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Todays ctf is tdm without trulle and without a kill count end to game. Nobody plays ctf the way its supposed to be played. We all jus rack up kills (or deaths). I new pvp arena is very much needed tho. As its the only thing left to do ingame...elite is worthless to run

Ishtmeet
08-04-2014, 04:50 AM
Hey ish'' are you sure? last time we killed troll the match ended we had to start new tdm match

well I will try your suggestion and post the outcome. Thanks

No bro, if u kill troll you can still play tdm till the score is 20-X. I've done couple of times for some fair clashes against other guilds.

Valkiryas
08-04-2014, 04:58 AM
Yes, I guess could be a great Idead, Is very annoying saw that Troll Follow you and Then when it Hit you the rival hits you too, so free kill, or when he followe you like you biggest Fan ...

+1

Vixenne
08-04-2014, 07:52 AM
No bro, if u kill troll you can still play tdm till the score is 20-X. I've done couple of times for some fair clashes against other guilds.

Yes, TDM match is still on even if Trulle is dead.