PDA

View Full Version : i have a story !!

ujangkampak
08-01-2014, 09:41 PM
i make this thread coz something happens to me a hour ago....

someone come to me and want to sell an item, its 2m.
i say, "sir, i didnt have gold, trade ur item with 4 dova eggs 20 Life shard" and we deal !!
so.. in the trade window he put the item , and i put 4 dova eggs ,.
he says, "hey..how about 20 life shards?"
i says, "i'll gift its to you after this trade"
he says, "SCAMMERRRR"
trade canceled ane he run away !!

my problem : "4 slot items in the Trade Window is not enought, need more slots to make a fair trade"
what do you thinks guys ??

*sorry about my english :D
thanks

obee
08-01-2014, 10:01 PM
I'm not surprised lol...most scammers say sir, and I wouldn't do a trade like that p

ujangkampak
08-01-2014, 10:25 PM
yea,. because that i says 4 slots in trade window is not enought, i dunno what other players think about curently 4 slot in trade window.

basketholic209
08-02-2014, 02:03 AM
yea,. because that i says 4 slots in trade window is not enought, i dunno what other players think about curently 4 slot in trade window.
It's for your own safety.
Imagine if you have 20 slots which you have to check one by one. Remember the popular methods of scamming?
1. Changing steel commando vest to mask.
2. Changing red arlor rogue to mage.
3. Changing dws level 7 to level 21.
4. Removing just 1 of 20 item.
5. Etc.

The more trade slots, the easier scammer does the above methods.

Jig
08-02-2014, 02:08 AM
Imagine if you have 20 slots which you have to check one by one. Remember the popular methods of scamming?
5. Etc.

Exactly right

kixkaxx
08-02-2014, 03:14 AM
Exactly right

Not really, in fact they can make you able to trade 4 item of different types but in each type you are allowed to trade infinitely number of items (different levels are not considered as the same type). So one can trade for example 1000 locks/ 100 gems in a more efficient way.

glengon
08-02-2014, 05:43 AM
I'm not surprised lol...most scammers say sir, and I wouldn't do a trade like that p

Lol haha "Pls sir 5k" "need 5k sir"

alongcay
08-02-2014, 07:44 AM
5. Etc.

It's right.
Some one sell to me steel commando vest rogue then in tread windows he change steel commando mage.
Its my bad day

Ennex
08-02-2014, 08:39 AM
It's right.
Some one sell to me steel commando vest rogue then in tread windows he change steel commando mage.
Its my bad day
someone changed steel commando vest to helm for rogue in my case.. what a bad day :'(

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

Milan Lame Man
08-02-2014, 08:48 AM
If the trader is honest, he would agree to buy shards at a reasonable price, and then buy that item for 4 eggs and the same gold.
They'll never agree to this though if they are a scammer, no matter what price you suggest for the shards.

ujangkampak
08-02-2014, 09:04 AM
5. Etc.

I guess not, it all depends on our ingenuity in the checking the items. Sts have to provide 2 windows in a trade. Trade Window & Confirming window. we have 2x chance to Checking every items in a trade. so.. be carefully if we wont be scammed !!

*sorry about my english :D

aarrgggggg
08-02-2014, 01:50 PM
I do think that they should make the same items like locked for instance "stackable" so that you can trade say 50 locked all at once and there would be a number next to the item telling both parties exactly how many items are being traded

Example: Locked grand crate of the watch x50