PDA

View Full Version : New Youtube Farming/Leveling Vid-Shoutout to Avid!

Sea
08-01-2014, 10:37 PM
hello all,
Here's a new video! It's a video of me showing a good money making/leveling method
Hope it helps any new players and as always, I thoroughly enjoyed making it
The music is all original, I play guitar so decided to incorporate an original song, hope it sounds okay:-)
Can't wait to hear some feedback!
Best,
Seaspray/Highseas

LINK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO19NwDT76o

AvidLegend
08-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Just watched it and gotta say the guitar is awesome. You have to play for every video now. Also instead of on screen text why not use same recording equipment to do a commentary? Also noticed you didn't have your enable px gain elixir when you said in the instructions it was necessary lol made me laugh. But hey also good for just gold if you don't like merching or end game farming. Overall great video Seaspray, glad I could help! Hopefully we can make some more.

Sea
08-02-2014, 07:04 AM
Just watched it and gotta say the guitar is awesome. You have to play for every video now. Also instead of on screen text why not use same recording equipment to do a commentary? Also noticed you didn't have your enable px gain elixir when you said in the instructions it was necessary lol made me laugh. But hey also good for just gold if you don't like merching or end game farming. Overall great video Seaspray, glad I could help! Hopefully we can make some more.
Thank you so much! I'm currently on vacation so I couldn't record a commentary without looking like a dingus ;)
The video was when I wasn't aware that I could stack enable XP lol! Now I'm a pro I suppose. Thanks for the help and looking forwards to more videos together in the future!
-Sea

AvidLegend
08-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Thank you so much! I'm currently on vacation so I couldn't record a commentary without looking like a dingus ;)
The video was when I wasn't aware that I could stack enable XP lol! Now I'm a pro I suppose. Thanks for the help and looking forwards to more videos together in the future!
-Sea

You can stack daily blessings with 2x weekly XP, 4x combo thrasher, and sometimes if we are lucky the STG sponsored 2x weekend XP. But all of that is worthless if you run old maps without enable XP elixir. It stacks with anything so don't worry about it conflicting.

QuaderupleeJr
08-02-2014, 01:40 PM
guitar is relaxing good job

DivineMoustache
08-02-2014, 02:10 PM
really nice!

im a guitar player myself, what kind of acoustic model/amp/strings/general setup did you use to record? The music sounds extremely professionally recorded, although I can play at that level, my recordings always sound tinny. I would recommend creating a separate youtube channel for your guitar playing, as the music sounds like a real album level record!

Burningdex
08-02-2014, 02:57 PM
commented at 7 views but the guitar is amazing man GJ

Trenton
08-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Guitar sounds amazing, your setup must be crazy just like Divine said xD Keep that up man, I've been playing guitar for 4 years now, that's lovely.

Sea
08-02-2014, 09:16 PM
really nice!

im a guitar player myself, what kind of acoustic model/amp/strings/general setup did you use to record? The music sounds extremely professionally recorded, although I can play at that level, my recordings always sound tinny. I would recommend creating a separate youtube channel for your guitar playing, as the music sounds like a real album level record!

Thank you so much! I have a simple setup, it's just a USB Mic with a yamaha acoustic guitar and I just a Mac for recording. I'll think about posting videos:-) Appreciate it!

Sea
08-02-2014, 09:16 PM
You can stack daily blessings with 2x weekly XP, 4x combo thrasher, and sometimes if we are lucky the STG sponsored 2x weekend XP. But all of that is worthless if you run old maps without enable XP elixir. It stacks with anything so don't worry about it conflicting.

ahh tyvm :-)

DivineMoustache
08-03-2014, 03:05 PM
cool! is this all one track played in one take? ill see if i can get as good sound as you do with a yamaha. I use a stratacoustic most of the time!

Trenton
08-03-2014, 03:13 PM
If its one take, that's hella good

I personally know only one person who has that type of skill