PDA

View Full Version : 300k a killer?

Stevenmc
08-01-2014, 11:25 PM
I don't know if it's just me seeing this but many of my friends quit pocket legends after seeing the cap have 300k XP. One of them being an officer of Rated M. Now that I look at it I realize why. To be completely honest a lot of us waited around for 2 years to get our final pieces to our rings and stuff, that's why I waited. Now it's here, and I just realized how ridiculous It is to cap quickly without having an upwards of 2000 platinum. The 100k cap to 76 was rough, but manageable, it took ages of time, but now it's triple that for the equivalent elite item. I really appreciate the content STS, but 300k is too much. The caps from 51 onward have always been 100k, I guess I don't see the change here. The fast grinding people weren't even playing the elite maps to obtain this elite level, they killed 50 mobs with 1 hit. Nothing against them of course, good for them! I'm sad to see people leave because of a new cap, it's really ironic. 300k's a killer, I know I won't make it for egg event if there is one. I was so excited too. GL to all!

Istaff signing out yo!

synfullmagic_23110
08-01-2014, 11:27 PM
People leaving because they think XP is way to much? It's a bit over exaggerating

Oldcoot
08-01-2014, 11:46 PM
I look at it as a long term goal, not something to hurry through because I'm sure this is it as far as caps go for a lllooonnnggg time.

XghostzX
08-02-2014, 12:44 AM
I look at it as a long term goal, not something to hurry through because I'm sure this is it as far as caps go for a lllooonnnggg time.

This^

Staff, just chip away at it now and then. Don't feel the need to get their so quickly. The people that got to 77 already are the people willing to spend hours and $$$ on end for pixels.

I'll be having a daily goal of 3-5k (without plat/elixirs).

Waug
08-02-2014, 01:00 AM
I rem ppls wanted harder things to get 2pc or a final like cap.
300k I don't think its not much harder than older caps when thr was no daily ,

Stevenmc
08-02-2014, 01:01 AM
This^

Staff, just chip away at it now and then. Don't feel the need to get their so quickly. The people that got to 77 already are the people willing to spend hours and $$$ on end for pixels.

I'll be having a daily goal of 3-5k (without plat/elixirs).

I guess I was just so excited to grind it out and finally get my 3PC. I also wrote this because 2 of my friends and Kratos quit today. :/ just upsetting! I will be chipping at it, what I meant by signing out was in done writing lol. Sorry for confusion :/ by make it I meant for the egg event if there is one.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
08-02-2014, 02:10 AM
A lot of people is leaving, the op is correct. I too think that 300 is really too boring, even with plat. Especially since afterall the "new" stuff is 100% old amd recycled

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

angeldawn
08-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Ppl cry no matter what STS does. Personally, I think it's too easy :)

McBain
08-03-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm sure there will be many double XP weekends to come as well. Gotta consider that. Just don't even think about how much XP you need and farm, earning loot and XP as you go. When you make peace with the fact that it's a long-term goal, you might be surprised at how much progress you make.

Riccits
08-04-2014, 02:32 AM
i think its bcz pvper doesnt want to play pve so Long to get 300k xp, can understand that.

what i dont like that we dont cant farm 77 until we not 77.. while grinding we get just trash pinks, not even craft material.. after we have to farm again...