PDA

View Full Version : Whats Better in PvE Now?

lce
01-14-2011, 06:36 PM
So shadow came out as you all know and I was wondering whats best gear to use for PvE I was thinking Cosmos+Keeper staff cause it has Aoe and high damage? Or I could use Shadow set with doll and wand

Give me your opinion guys If Shadow is better I would consider buying a set

Pharcyde
01-14-2011, 06:53 PM
I personally have not used the cosmos set yet, but I am doing really good with shadow keeper.

Doll/Eye is almost better then keeper because of the amazing stats of the doll/wand. If only the difference in damage wasn't 42 whole points.

lce
01-14-2011, 06:58 PM
I personally have not used the cosmos set yet, but I am doing really good with shadow keeper.

Doll/Eye is almost better then keeper because of the amazing stats of the doll/wand. If only the difference in damage wasn't 42 whole points.

Yes I know the stats for shadow is great but :P Keeper staff(cosmos) deals more damage plus its an AOE weapon :)

Pharcyde
01-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Yes I know the stats for shadow is great but :P Keeper staff(cosmos) deals more damage plus its an AOE weapon :)

Thats why I use both :). AoE is eh.. Its great, but only works good if you got a bear in the group to gather up all the mobs. The AoE on it is very short.

I have debated if the massive increase in crit and hit percent was enough to change to wand/doll. I have not had success in making that decision yet.