PDA

View Full Version : Elite cut throat item...

FFA
08-02-2014, 03:15 AM
I suggest an elite cut throat item for the players that capped in that short amount of time, the reason I suggest this is because there was an item for 100k exp so I figured those who capped 300k exp in a short time should be rewarded, I think it should be a shield again, or if not an item that gives stats give another elite item. So players who need 3piece could still aquire one and those who already have a 3piece have a cut throat item to show off! The item I thought of was an armor. Maybe an elite onyx or earthquake for this caps theme? This was my suggestion I just thought those who grinded 300k exp should be rewarded with a little extra. Thanks.

Ssneakykills
08-02-2014, 05:04 AM
I agree

Crys
08-02-2014, 06:37 AM
If devs imply to this, I better hurry up and cap!

FFA
08-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the feed back guys! Hope the devs do consider this.

Promagin
08-02-2014, 10:52 AM
I agree, they could also give us a cool "new" vanity!

Starryshine
08-02-2014, 11:38 AM
I agree, they could also give us a cool "new" vanity!

I capped and I didn't even receive the title. Imagine that.

FFA
08-02-2014, 01:18 PM
From everyone I've talked to in game want an elite cut throat item, and I don't see a negative too it.

Starryshine
08-02-2014, 02:30 PM
From everyone I've talked to in game want an elite cut throat item, and I don't see a negative too it.

The negative is, you dont get the title either.

FFA
08-02-2014, 02:36 PM
The negative is, you dont get the title either.

I meant a negative to having a cut throat item.

Sheugokin
08-02-2014, 03:04 PM
I think Dolloway said something about eggs in his thread about PvP balance. Imo, go ahead, getting those items are worth it cuz lets face it, YOU DESERVED IT!

13 hours of no-life XP grinding, I pound you on the back. That is dedication bro and I mean it with every word. Shout out to Angeldawn and Crash because they are leveling back to back on two toons.

Heck, I can't even get to 100 k lol

Crys
08-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Heck, I can't even get to 100 k lol

This is me. lol

Bous
08-02-2014, 03:51 PM
I know. I thought I was gonna get an item for hitting 77 uber fast

bearuang
08-02-2014, 05:39 PM
STG didnot remove 76 elite vanity so everyone can get 2pc and nearly made everyone max stat balanced and you want something dat give stat boost? Nice idea.

Sheugokin
08-02-2014, 05:57 PM
STG didnot remove 76 elite vanity so everyone can get 2pc and nearly made everyone max stat balanced and you want something dat give stat boost? Nice idea.

No need for the rudeness. It was just an Idea.

Mister Smith
08-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Hmmm wasnt the cut thoat for the first day ..lol people who capped within 24 hours should get it

Starryshine
08-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Hmmm wasnt the cut thoat for the first day ..lol people who capped within 24 hours should get it

Did it first day. No title. No item. Nothing.

FFA
08-03-2014, 12:12 PM

Did you cap within the first 4 days? the item doesn't mean those who grinded hard shouldn't be rewarded. And like my suggestion said maybe add a second elite vanity (no stats) for the players who capped early and let them have a 3pc or maybe just another item so they feel they didn't cap fast for no reason. After all they did grind 300k exp.

Whirlzap
08-03-2014, 04:28 PM
I would say give them a cool looking VANITY, but one without stats. Make it very cool-looking though.

Ssneakykills
08-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Guess its too late now

FFA
08-03-2014, 07:01 PM
I would say give them a cool looking VANITY, but one without stats. Make it very cool-looking though.

Just something so they feel rewarded for grinding the exp in such a short time, I'm glad you agree.

Crashy
08-04-2014, 03:47 PM
That would be nice.

FFA
08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Sam recently said they don't have any plans at the moment but could be added in a future update. I feel it should be added seeing it took the amount of 3 level caps.

[Buy]
08-05-2014, 09:04 PM
I agree, many of us were expecting to get elite or vanity. Players who got egg for 76 now got recharge title . But this no must be the egg, I don't think that many people want to get it again . In any case, it will be unfair to players who already have an egg and the return of old item . I think we deserve a new item .

3!y$EoN
08-05-2014, 09:31 PM
;1768006']I agree, many of us were expecting to get elite or vanity. Players who got egg for 76 now got recharge title . But this no must be the egg, I don't think that many people want to get it again . In any case, it will be unfair to players who already have an egg and the return of old item . I think we deserve a new item .

Not sure how you were expecting it, as they never once even mentioned any sort of thing including a title, and yet they went to the trouble of retroactively granting that to all 77s who hadn't yet unlocked it.

[Buy]
08-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Not sure how you were expecting it, as they never once even mentioned any sort of thing including a title, and yet they went to the trouble of retroactively granting that to all 77s who hadn't yet unlocked it.

Pay attention, they didn't tell when many them asked about it , therefore many expected new item . Worst of all when you aren't given the answer, it is possible to expect anything .

longshengsong
08-06-2014, 04:03 PM
First of all, thanks for the update.*
However, its really boring to have title only for capping 77 with 300k experience within 2 days.
It is very sad that we got nothing except title for spending so much plats and leveling over night.*
Everyone thought there will be something like egg or something new items if capping in 2 days.
I think all of the players who had put efford to cap 77 in two days are depressed with nothing for their efford.

tarlan
08-06-2014, 04:23 PM
First of all, thanks for the update.*
However, its really boring to have title only for capping 77 with 300k experience within 2 days.
It is very sad that we got nothing except title for spending so much plats and leveling over night.*
Everyone thought there will be something like egg or something new items if capping in 2 days.
I think all of the players who had put efford to cap 77 in two days are depressed with nothing for their efford.
prty sure you got a vanity pet for cappin and also were able to farm 77 gear and crafting materials sooner

XghostzX
08-07-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm uncertain about the eggs.

For one, the absence of eggs makes PvP balanced. --> I'm always in favor of anything PvP related.

On the other hand, I could only imagine the dedication and hours/plat of grinding. I feel that these players do deserve some reward for capping early, but perhaps some unique vanity. Just nothing stat related (or maybe a small stat boost like the founder's helm).

Or maybe I'm just biased because I don't/wouldn't have received this egg xD

FFA
08-10-2014, 02:29 AM
I'm uncertain about the eggs.

For one, the absence of eggs makes PvP balanced. --> I'm always in favor of anything PvP related.

On the other hand, I could only imagine the dedication and hours/plat of grinding. I feel that these players do deserve some reward for capping early, but perhaps some unique vanity. Just nothing stat related (or maybe a small stat boost like the founder's helm).

Or maybe I'm just biased because I don't/wouldn't have received this egg xD

It could be a vanity with or without a stat boost, just something so those players who grinded feel they did it for a cause. Or I also suggest make the golem doll as a shield, like the egg but different if any stats.

Imcarla
08-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Maybe the reward was making the elite pet stashable for a little amount of time so people could transfer it and get elite rings on other characters... Just an idea :-)

FFA
08-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Maybe the reward was making the elite pet stashable for a little amount of time so people could transfer it and get elite rings on other characters... Just an idea :-)
I also thought this was true but I'm not sure.

Imcarla
08-11-2014, 09:20 PM
I also thought this was true but I'm not sure.

True, the fact that they didn't anounce the pet being stashable makes us think it was an error, not a reward.

itsjeemy
09-16-2014, 04:38 PM
I think that a title means absolutely nothing to most players. But vanity? What player doesn't love some awesome looking vanity that they have EARNED!! A cool looking helm or armor would make these players who capped within first few days feel like they worked hard to achieve something that not everyone could have done and would stand out and feel proud! :-)

Ign hated

FFA
09-18-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm glad you agree hated I also feel a title is cool and all but doesn't have much meaning at all, I think the players who spent time and money earning 300k exp in 3 days should be rewarded with a little more than a title such as a vanity or special item.

Everyone'sFavMage
09-19-2014, 08:00 PM
It would be unfair to the people that didn't know. I and hundreds of others would have bought plat and capped in the first few days if there was a reward we didn't already have. (The title) if devs were going to add something they should have announced it and gotten the plat revenue.

tarlan
09-20-2014, 08:31 PM
It would be unfair to the people that didn't know. I and hundreds of others would have bought plat and capped in the first few days if there was a reward we didn't already have. (The title) if devs were going to add something they should have announced it and gotten the plat revenue.

prety good point i would agree with them

FFA
09-22-2014, 01:37 PM

300k exp in one weekend they shouldn't have to annouce an item lol. I see where you're coming from tho.

tarlan
09-22-2014, 02:30 PM
300k exp in one weekend they shouldn't have to annouce an item lol. I see where you're coming from tho.

i dont see where ur coming from
are u saying just assume every accomplishment comes with a vanity reward

so like if i just go get 500k pve kills this month they shouldnt have to announce a reward i shud just assume theres one?

FFA
09-22-2014, 10:09 PM
i dont see where ur coming from
are u saying just assume every accomplishment comes with a vanity reward

so like if i just go get 500k pve kills this month they shouldnt have to announce a reward i shud just assume theres one?
If there's already been one in the game then yes.

tarlan
09-22-2014, 10:58 PM
If there's already been one in the game then yes.
but there was never a reward for making it to L77 first weekend before the first weekend

FFA
09-23-2014, 10:40 PM
but there was never a reward for making it to L77 first weekend before the first weekend

76 there was.

tarlan
09-24-2014, 09:13 PM
it was announced, so according to ur logic u shdu have assumed they would announce a prize