PDA

View Full Version : ? What happened?

giayuan
01-14-2011, 07:24 PM
This has already been mentioned, but Ill mention it again anyway.
WHERE DID ALL THE PLAT OPTIONS GO?!?!?
and why are there like x3 gold with plat options? Did anyone else realize that theres an option to buy 500 gold? WITH PLAT?? Is this to rip off noobs or what..please.....
and yea, I buy the $30 plat, whered those go?

Cabero
01-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Oh hell no I'm pissed about the 300 plat for $30 I do that quite often if that's not a mistake I'm going to quit!

TwinkTastical
01-14-2011, 08:19 PM
Oh hell no I'm pissed about the 300 plat for $30 I do that quite often if that's not a mistake I'm going to quit!

Lol^. That made no sense.

Cabero
01-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Lol^. That made no sense.

I'm saying that if its missing was done by a mistake then I'm not pissed. If they took it away on purpose to make more money I'm going to quit because the "only" thing I really hate about this game is how much its costing me to play because I have already since I started playing in mid Nov spent more than I would in a year playing world of warcraft. So if it was done on purpose I'm just going to have to quit because I can't afford it. Plus they are already planning on raising the costs of respecs too!

Edit: yes I know its a better deal to buy buy the 800 plat for $50. But when you live check to check you can't always can't afford to drop $50 at once. I have to force myself to squeeze out $30 because the lower deals are so horrible.

TwinkTastical
01-14-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm saying that if its missing was done by a mistake then I'm not pissed. If they took it away on purpose to make more money I'm going to quit because the "only" thing I really hate about this game is how much its costing me to play because I have already since I started playing in mid Nov spent more than I would in a year playing world of warcraft. So if it was done on purpose I'm just going to have to quit because I can't afford it. Plus they are already planning on raising the costs of respecs too!

Edit: yes I know its a better deal to buy buy the 800 plat for $50. But when you live check to check you can't always can't afford to drop $50 at once. I have to force myself to squeeze out $30 because the lower deals are so horrible.

Well, i stopped buying things i really didnt need,3 weeks ago, vanitys, faces etc, cause my plat costs were getting high, if it was on purpose, i things thats bull****, and they need to put other options back. But, untill they say yes or no, lets keep our spending low.

Ayrilana
01-14-2011, 11:19 PM
I personally don't see how this game is expensive. You pay like $20 at most for all the PVE and PVP maps. You have the option now to "earn" plat by doing offers. The inventory slots, auction slots, re-specs, and such are more for convenience than a necessity.

The game is only as expensive as you choose to make it be.

Cabero
01-15-2011, 12:16 AM
I personally don't see how this game is expensive. You pay like $20 at most for all the PVE and PVP maps. You have the option now to "earn" plat by doing offers. The inventory slots, auction slots, re-specs, and such are more for convenience than a necessity.

The game is only as expensive as you choose to make it be.

There isn't crap for free plat for Droid users 15 max so far. I been spending most of my plat lately on respecs and faces. And respecs shouldn't cost plat imo.

Arterra
01-15-2011, 12:22 AM
Let's see 2 characters for free, 50 inventory slots to have just enough to fill up every map, and a joke of 5 stash slOts I think. Free costs us in the end.

ProSophist
01-15-2011, 12:54 AM
I have the utmost respect for the devs but putting an option to buy 500 gold for plat is just a disgrace.
I know you guys are trying to make money, but seriously...

superglut2
01-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Yea te gold for plat option just ripps off noobs

Lesrider
01-15-2011, 06:33 AM
Let's see 2 characters for free, 50 inventory slots to have just enough to fill up every map, and a joke of 5 stash slOts I think. Free costs us in the end.

Lol I lived with those 50 inventory slots until recently, when I used some free plat on an extra 50 for my bird and Mage. I used to unload extra items on Ricci since he was one of the lucky ones to start with 250 slots. Lol

Arterra
01-15-2011, 09:56 AM
I definitely have more than 105 items sorry. Worth carrying.

I also want to be able to use mOre than one char lol

Riccits
01-15-2011, 10:02 AM
lol i lived with those 50 inventory slots until recently, when i used some free plat on an extra 50 for my bird and mage. I used to unload extra items on ricci since he was one of the lucky ones to start with 250 slots. Lol

haaaaallleluja!!!! :D

Cabero
01-15-2011, 11:12 AM
My "Stash character" is carrying around 350+ items atm. Lol. Purchase character/inventory/stash slot is cheap but not auction slots.

Uh max inventory is 250 how you have 350?!

Kossi
01-15-2011, 11:56 AM
i never buy invo spaces..just make a mule

Arterra
01-15-2011, 11:58 AM
You can overcarry items but you cannot Host/Join game for that character anymore because you have exceeded the items limit. Just pass all items to stash and keep using your "Stash character" to unstash all items. That's what I did.

Cabero, I think the limit can go up to 999 or maybe 9999 items. Haven't tried yet.

how much you want to bet your post will result in a change?

[Lt] Shiny
01-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Yea, the devs are kidda getting out of hand considering they removed almost all the Plat opions. How many are there right now? 1 for some plat, 1 for a good amount and another for an insane amount? You tell me.

giayuan
01-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Sigh, the low plat options are not a good deal. Im never gonna buy 800 plat :/ which forces me to buy the middle one.. which is NOT the $30 one
and the gold options are pretty messed up