PDA

View Full Version : A quick guide on how to make a lot of money quickly

Chrisaetoshawker
08-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Hi today ima show ya a quick guide on how to make a lot of money quickly...
1)Get LOTS OF PLAT
2)Use plats to buy items and sell them to get some money
3)Use the money from 2) to buy locked
4)Open locked!!
5)Sell the loots you got from locked
6)Buy gears and farm in elite or just do daily quests
7)Use the extra money to buy locked!!
Do 4) ~ 7) over and over again
You'll be rich within weeks!! Very rich!!

Tips
You got to be rich in real life too to get unlimited plats

Conclusion
This is not a guide haha, everyone knows how...
It is just ironic that I've been asking rich people(means those who have arcane things)how they got most of their money
(Almost)All of them answered "oh,from locked of course!"
I feel like there's a huge gap between those who spent a lot of money (to open locked) and those who work soooo hard but don't spend a lot of real money
It is like there are two games in this game....
One for those who spend real money get arcane and mythics
Sts like them a lot (of course) and do a lot of good stuff for them
And the others get their legendary stuff and be called "noobs"
Uh....anyway...
Yes those who spent their real money should have their advantage
However,isn't it a little too unbalanced
We,those who don't spend so much money, should have fun too!!

Chrisaetoshawker
08-02-2014, 08:59 AM
I'm sick.....i know

Ishtmeet
08-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Don't wanna name, but if you really want to earn money, you can do it.
I know a mercher who is one of the richest in game. And few elite farmers, that have made 50m+ by farming 2 years.
No one complains that we cant get rich without using plats, Every one can.
We fight for the new stuff, that always have to be in locks. Like the new pet, description was: Complete it by doing quest. And again the main component is in Locked crates thats it.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

grzena1982
08-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Surviving? Do u get free to play content? Do u get free stashable slots, inv slots, character slots, auction slots, free pots, elixirs, pets like dovabear and littlebear? I did not have all that in old days! It was hard to play back then when u could barely afford pots for gold gained fron quests. Now u will also get revenge that u can buy for gold. The game is free to play and all of u thinking otherwise r noobs.

I made my first 2m trading locked. I was running with lepre and elixir 5h a day in free time. I got all pets like grimm, gyrm, ripmaw etc.

As a plat spender i expect to get smth better than free riders and some things exclusively available to us. In the end its us who assures this game keeps coming with a new content, so that u can also have some fun.

Now a question to u, if u were to spend 100 pounds on a game would u like to have the same pets and gear as someone who did not contribute a penny? ^_^

MoloToha
08-02-2014, 09:10 AM
1)Get LOTS OF PLAT
2)Use plats to buy items and sell them to get some money
3)Use the money from 2) to buy locked
4)Open locked!!
5)Sell the loots you got from locked
6)Buy gears and farm in elite or just do daily quests
7)Use the extra money to buy locked!!
Do 4) ~ 7) over and over again
You'll be rich within weeks!! Very rich!!

Tips
You got to be rich in real life too to get unlimited plats

Conclusion
This is not a guide haha, everyone knows how...
It is just ironic that I've been asking rich people(means those who have arcane things)how they got most of their money
(Almost)All of them answered "oh,from locked of course!"
I feel like there's a huge gap between those who spent a lot of money (to open locked) and those who work soooo hard but don't spend a lot of real money
It is like there are two games in this game....
One for those who spend real money get arcane and mythics
Sts like them a lot (of course) and do a lot of good stuff for them
And the others get their legendary stuff and be called "noobs"
Uh....anyway...
Yes those who spent their real money should have their advantage
However,isn't it a little too unbalanced
Now I feel like we can only survive by spending money
We,those who don't spend so much money, should have fun too!!

There are tons of people who spent a handful of cash but have enormous amounts of money (some of them spam plats, but this is not the main topic), because they work instead of whining at the forums. In these 5 minutes you wasted for creating that thread, you could kill 2-3 arena bosses and possibly loot a golden puzzlebox (25-30k).

UndeadJudge
08-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Stopped reading after step 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chrisaetoshawker
08-02-2014, 09:36 AM
There are tons of people who spent a handful of cash but have enormous amounts of money (some of them spam plats, but this is not the main topic), because they work instead of whining at the forums. In these 5 minutes you wasted for creating that thread, you could kill 2-3 arena bosses and possibly loot a golden puzzlebox (25-30k).

Lol I want to have fun....not just playing games like machines
Get luck kit,farm,get locked,sell,repeat repeat repeat

Chrisaetoshawker
08-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Surviving? Do u get free to play content? Do u get free stashable slots, inv slots, character slots, auction slots, free pots, elixirs, pets like dovabear and littlebear? I did not have all that in old days! It was hard to play back then when u could barely afford pots for gold gained fron quests. Now u will also get revenge that u can buy for gold. The game is free to play and all of u thinking otherwise r noobs.

I made my first 2m trading locked. I was running with lepre and elixir 5h a day in free time. I got all pets like grimm, gyrm, ripmaw etc.

As a plat spender i expect to get smth better than free riders and some things exclusively available to us. In the end its us who assures this game keeps coming with a new content, so that u can also have some fun.

Now a question to u, if u were to spend 100 pounds on a game would u like to have the same pets and gear as someone who did not contribute a penny? ^_^

You're right:)
They should get something cuz they spent their real money
I mean...for those who didn't, shouldn't they have at least something fun?
They've been farming and farming like machines...
Shouldn't there be other ways for free riders to get money?

Chrisaetoshawker
08-02-2014, 09:46 AM
I'm not saying that free riders can't get rich...
I've been playing for some time and I feel like I'm doing the same thing again and again and lost fun
I'm not someone who JUST complain...-.-
I did work hard....just hope that sts could make some changes to make it more balanced

Elner
08-02-2014, 09:50 AM

Ikr, it's boring, I want it to be fun, not farming the same things, sell farm sell. I used to have so much fun back in Elite Mardrom, we would get a good team, we would support each other and we don't know what was mythic rarity, everyone was quite even, as long as you get some quests get gold and buy some legendary stuff, everyone was quite balanced, there were some who were above if you tried harder, then you could get it. There were no locked grand crates, no lep. Everything was good.

TheMightyFeusalet
08-02-2014, 10:01 AM
best guide ever clap clap

utpal
08-02-2014, 11:37 AM
1)Get LOTS OF PLAT
[B]

This one is enough to become rich

Jurmans
08-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Best guide in being the most useless guide ever-.- a guide on how to make money shouldn't involve buying loads of plat.

Covert
08-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Sorry I stopped reading after I saw the word locked lol

MoloToha
08-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Oh, there are lots of things that will bring you fun in game, for example, joining a nice guild and spending time wih your guildmates in game (either in guild hall or elites). Really, plat spenders never bothered me in game, they don't affect any of my playing aspects (even PvP).

nelson131
08-02-2014, 12:53 PM
how true.....just plat plat plat plat..

Kershy
08-02-2014, 01:08 PM
lol u need friends...................... just like me :D

hahaha

Alhuntrazeck
08-02-2014, 11:00 PM
How to get rich with plat:

1. Buy plat
From now on there are 2 branches - one is the gambling one and one is the assured income.

Gambling: open crates.

Assured income: buy up vanities, flags and tradeable elixirs from the store and sell them. If the vanities are discontinued, hoard them.

There, you're rich.

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 04:51 AM
Playing only with plat isn't for fun, is just a try to be superior. Real players get their gold on hard way. You will get bored after 10 days. Good luck with that.... LOL

Sending from my broken phone using Taptalk

Universalpro
08-10-2014, 07:02 AM
Getting rich by donating ain't fun.. The real fun lies in how u get rich without using it.. Surely it takes time but if u have a nice guild, even doing the same runs can be really fun
And yeah some smart buying and selling also helps to earn gold

Sirnoobalot
08-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Can i skip the first step?

ndyfixer
08-29-2014, 02:40 PM
ok , how bout me , i have played since ursoth event , now , i already have forerunner , steel commando vest , jack pendant , leprechaun pendant , gold top hat n monocle , gold top hat vanity , im plat user , but not with unlimited , my plat just for event , slot , revive .. just that

ndyfixer
08-29-2014, 02:42 PM
forget , gyrm pet n scorch also

ndyfixer
08-29-2014, 02:42 PM
im not opening any lock , maybe just a few , hehe , but now , i never open it again

Candylicks
08-29-2014, 03:51 PM
STS has improved a lot to make the game FTP for those who can invest the time in working those angles. I personally know many non-plat players who have worked hard, farmed the heck out of the last event, and now have arcane pets and weapons from their efforts. To dis the plat of the game, or the people purchasing it isn't fair because it's what keeps the machine oiled around here. You can either devote time or money to this game to reach your goals. Good luck friend, it's a great community and very welcoming of all players no matter where they are on their journey in Arlor.