PDA

View Full Version : pvp leaving game

derekle
01-14-2011, 09:36 PM
I was just having fun playing pvp. 1v1 I killed my friend and he said he had to go so he left. So then I left because there was no point staying because im the only one in that game. So i leave and suddenly I get a message saying I have left during combat. I think this should be fixed and that it doesn't count if no one else ie.actually in the game.

Thanks

giayuan
01-14-2011, 09:42 PM
oh LOL! thats sucks. sup derek

derekle
01-15-2011, 12:08 AM
haha sup cereal.
has that happened to you yet?

Arterra
01-15-2011, 12:15 AM
I was afrId to leave because of this lol. I just sat there for as long as possible before leaving the game.

derekle
01-15-2011, 12:44 AM
haha i see.. i might have to do that now,
and wow arterra you have 4317 posts and i have 16 lol, and joined one month after you!
yeah i think devs should look into this, when noone else is in the game, your allowed to leave.

asommers
01-15-2011, 01:08 AM
There's a little combat icon (it looks like the "Grrr" emote icon) on your buffs display to tell you you're in combat. But, I do agree, if you're the only one in the map, it shouldn't give you a death. I'll get that fixed next content update.

-ALS

Beanmachine
01-15-2011, 01:28 AM
There's a little combat icon (it looks like the "Grrr" emote icon) on your buffs display to tell you you're in combat. But, I do agree, if you're the only one in the map, it shouldn't give you a death. I'll get that fixed next content update.

-ALS

O.o grrr icon...