PDA

View Full Version : Best dps solo class?

Scorxcho
01-14-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm looking to roll a new character.. Any idea on which class/build would be best for dps and soloing?
Thanks in advance

Zeus
01-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Paladin, which is a elf wearing str gear. Put minimum points required to wear gear in str, then rest into int

Scorxcho
01-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Paladin, which is a elf wearing str gear. Put minimum points required to wear gear in str, then rest into int

Will that be hard to lvl? And what skills should i build?

arx
01-15-2011, 03:28 PM
hi, i suggest you to read this topic:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16417-Questions-about-making-a-pally.

maybe it could help you

yesIManoob
01-16-2011, 03:43 PM
I started out as Paladin at level 30, and it was a long and hard road from there. I constantly had to use mana potions and spent a fortune on those. Then I had to scavenge and buy parts for a Thoth set (level cap was 45 at the time). When AO3 came out and thoth was nerfed from 6 M/s per piece to 2 H/s and 2 M/s, I reluctantly began farming for a rift set. Right now, I still only have half of a rift set. Either I am very unlucky, or Paladins aren't viable until you reach the level cap.

Arterra
01-16-2011, 03:48 PM
I don't suggest solo. But I do suggest that if you already have tried a pure Dex bird, then roll a str bird. They are beast and so much fun...

Kujen
01-17-2011, 02:22 AM
I like Int mage. If you know how to run around without getting hit, and use the mana shield when you need it, you shouldn't have many problems. They hit harder than paladins..I now use my Int mage for farming lower levels because she just breezes through everything.