PDA

View Full Version : Sad that the Off-Topic Forum has more posts than Suggestions and Feedback

Xanthia
01-14-2011, 09:50 PM
I was working on my homework and was taking a very short break to check the forums. I wandered down to the Off-Topic Forum and looked at the LARGE amount of posts that it had in it. I then checked and I to my absolute surprise found that it has more posts than the Suggestions and Feedback and is 3rd only to General and Traders.

I dont know about the rest of the community here, but, I feel that this is funny and disgruntling at the same time.

I understand that by making this post I am adding to that number!

However, why is the community just getting on here to chit chat or play the Ban game? Isn't there another purpose one might have with his/her life?

Just wondering the thoughts on this...

Kossi
01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
you can thank rebel, arterra,utopi and rangepwnsmeel

Lesrider
01-14-2011, 09:53 PM
We got sucked in and can't give it up!

Firepants
01-14-2011, 09:54 PM
lol. The time that you were away, we were all bored grinding at the same level. We all got tired of farming....... The forum was a way to still connect and pray an update came soon.

giayuan
01-14-2011, 09:55 PM
lol the ban game...

Zeus
01-14-2011, 09:56 PM
I was working on my homework and was taking a very short break to check the forums. I wandered down to the Off-Topic Forum and looked at the LARGE amount of posts that it had in it. I then checked and I to my absolute surprise found that it has more posts than the Suggestions and Feedback and is 3rd only to General and Traders.

I dont know about the rest of the community here, but, I feel that this is funny and disgruntling at the same time.

I understand that by making this post I am adding to that number!

However, why is the community just getting on here to chit chat or play the Ban game? Isn't there another purpose one might have with his/her life?

Just wondering the thoughts on this...

I give advice on the other forums too, but the off topic is like my medicine for facebook lol, I used to be SERIOUSLY ADDICTED. It's all fun and games though, but I'm always willing to offer advice when needed. Plus the off-topic is what keeps me entertained and keeps me from quitting PL. If it died, I'd probably go.

Kossi
01-14-2011, 09:57 PM
yeah the game itself is lacking..stuff

im on the forums alot more than the game

BlasterBird
01-14-2011, 10:19 PM
I hardly ever post in off topic, probably 1-2 per day. I don't see what is wrong with being a little goofy and having some fun WHILE helping the community. Especially after a long day, where nothing goes right and you want to be a little black rain cloud, you look at off topic and the mindless-ness that is in said topic and can't help but laugh at the funny pics, witty remarks, and stupidity.

/End rant against the rant against off topic

Cascade
01-14-2011, 10:21 PM
I haven't made a thread in Off-topic I'm pretty sure...

Junside
01-14-2011, 10:22 PM
Because I like to assign numbers to my points...

A. Everything suggested was implemented, and some game features were caught in heavy debate over whether they liked it or not. After something came out, someone whined about it, another made it unfair, etc.

2. Some gravely desired features are still in development, and we believe it's the deal breaker to keep us satisfied.

X. We ran out of ideas, and would rather succumb to light humor.